the thread where you argue, moan and complain during a bad day (sad ppl onli)

Im_not_crazy

Had a bad day yesterday :( I failed at something which was very important to me. I cried on the bus on the way home after the incident, never done that before. :icon_cry:

Can't ever be happy with myself, even after people tried to encourage me into continuing it. But I feel absolutely hopeless, like I'm never going to succeed in anything.

I wish I could open up to my friends and family, but I have zero confidence. Therefore I have to keep all these emotions to myself, sucks.

Sorry to hear about your bad days. :(

@ ilovethomjonnyedcolinphil

Feeling a drop in confidence is perfectly natural, you shouldn't feel bad about your emotions. Some of the most successful people faced big setbacks along the way and probably felt similar things. Everyone fails sometimes, it doesn't mean you shouldn't be doing what you want to do.

You just need to think about how you can have a stronger position when the next opportunity comes, or try a different approach to your dream.

@ mahetma

Hope you have some strong pain killers.

I don't have a car right now! My income is VERY low!My apartment is literally a half a mile to the main road! I need to get to my bank which is more than a mile away. I have COPD and asthma, and it's 105 freaking degrees outside!!!

I had no intention to come in here and rant and rave about my problems but I saw this thread and it was just too tempting.

Thanks moonbase for your kind words :)

Its ok Grasshopper, this is what this thread is for. We can just get rid of our negative energies out here during our bad days in a healthy way, so that we don't feel the need to take it out on anyone or anything else. Thats why I also wrote (sad people only) on the thread title as a warning, so that when we are in a good mood, we don't have to be reminded by sad stuff.

I've been unemployed since February and my savings is dwindling to frighteningly low levels. I've had some interviews, including one on Monday that I feel went well (but how do you know?), but no offers yet. It's starting to really freak me out. Nothing like living life in a constant state of anxiety.

Okay, leaving this thread to pursue happy thoughts now. :)

i have a toutor that hasnt marked any assignments from me that i handed in well on time but she has marked other peoples work and they handed in work after me

and i was supposed to be signed off for all of my lessons today and that includes her lesson as well ............ so annoyed

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

So, yesteday I worked all day on a full-blown report for my job. It had graphics, data analysis, pivot tables, interactive menues, EVERYTHING.

I try to save it, the computer freezes, but then tells me the file has been saved.

This morning, as I am about to send it.... IS NOT THERE! it didn't save absolutely anything!!!!! I had to do it all over again (it was faster this time though since I remembered everything that I had put on it) but anyway.

That made my day crap.

yeh computers are so crappy, their not as great as we preceive of them!! A similar thing happened to me 2 years ago when I had two important assignments due. Then this random window pops up saying you have a lot of viruses in your computer, click here to fix it - it looked like a window from norton internet security, which is the software I use. So i trusted it and I clicked on it, and it flippin wiped out everything in my computer. I lost all my photos which I hadnt created a back up for, I had precious memories and two important assignments. From that day I decided never to trust these damn technologies. I constantly save a document every 5 minutes. Its become a habit now.

Going back to your story, im really sorry to hear u have grown through a similar situation, I definetly understand your frustration :( glad u were able to remember it.

*Customer banging pen onto card slide thingy* "This pen doesn't work!" Yes, there's a note right on the machine that says that. "Well what do I do!?!?!?" Just sign it with your finger. "I DON'T WANT TO TOUCH IT EVERYONE ELSE HAS BEEN TOUCHING IT!" Does anyone else see the flaw in this logic? Anyone?

Also creepy old guy came in today thank GOD he didn't come through my line. Nasty a-- one of these days he's going to get an earfull or more probably a fracking FACEFULL OF MY FIST! Stop telling me I look good, it's NOT flattering, it's sick. No, I will not model your old cars for you (that is NOT a joke). Pretty disturbing most people assume I am about 14 because of how I look, but this old guy is hitting on me. OH speaking of looking like I'm fracking twelve, I know everyone says you are supposed to appreciate that, and I did up until I realised NO GUYS MY AGE ARE ATTRACTED TO ME cause they all fracking think I'm fracking eleven years old! ELEVEN YEAR OLDS THINK I'M ELEVEN YEARS OLD!

YES, for frack's sake, I can ring up your stinking beer! Give it!

You will appreciate your youthful looks in a few years. (Sorry, that's the best I can do). Next time the old bloke says you look good just adapt Amy's line with plenty of arrogance:

'You think I don’t have a mirror? I know how I look' 

I should be happy about this but instead I'm sad. Finally got the last goodbye (I think? hope?) from my ex after two months of "can't we be just friends." He clearly still liked me, and wanted me around, but only if he could also be free to date other people. Gah.

I hate that I am sad when I should be glad. But at least I was the one who said "this has to stop." So I win, right? :icon_cry:

cannot wait to flippin move out of my parent's home in a few years. Hopefully I will move to another city so I don't have to see them reguarly. I wish I could do that now, but I can't afford it with all the loans and things. I'll be having more loans in a few months due to uni as well.

I'm so sick of them right now!!! I have no bloody privacy, no appreciation for anything I do around the house. They always seem to complain about the qualities I lack and compare me to their friends' daughters etc

Dont get me wrong I love them, they have done many things for me like give me shelter and food- which I am very lucky to have.

But I cannot handle living with them any more!! I hate feeling this way, because a few minutes after posting this I am going to feel really guilty.

Dear lord, when is a time machine going to be invented???

• 4 weeks later...

I have been all anxious to watch tonight's Olympic coverage of Swimming and Gymnastics.

NBC says we wont tell you whether "BLEEP or "BLEEP" won the gold won the gold but it was one of the 2. Gee thanks! And by the way "BLEEP" won the gymnastics gold. Thanks again NBC. YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!!!

How is world ever gonna get rid of it's silly superstitions, when you cannot discuss religious issues on most websites???

It is so annoying!:icon_evil:

I am a firm believer in the BIBLE ( Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth ) and Jesus Christ as my personal LORD and SAVIOR. Lets talk. WELTSCHMERZ

Just something from someone on FB. Weird that I would decide to post about it here during what looks to be a bible discussion. Lol.

I am not against gays. Just because I don't believe they should be linked in holy marriage does NOT mean I am against them. People do not understand this. The point of marriage is too PROCREATE. It's just what I believe. It's not an anti-gay thing. It's my religion. If people are free to accept gay-marriage then I am free to oppose it. End of story.

I thought the "point" of marriage was, you know, love.

Just something from someone on FB. Weird that I would decide to post about it here during what looks to be a bible discussion. Lol.

I am not against gays. Just because I don't believe they should be linked in holy marriage does NOT mean I am against them. People do not understand this. The point of marriage is too PROCREATE. It's just what I believe. It's not an anti-gay thing. It's my religion. If people are free to accept gay-marriage then I am free to oppose it. End of story.

I thought the "point" of marriage was, you know, love.

EARTHCAKE, Great answer! I believe that we as Christians should love the sinner, hate the sin (INCLUDING OUR OWN). I should be able to ignore someones beliefs as I choose without it being thought of as a hate crime. I should also be able to speak what I believe without THAT being thought of as a hate crime. :icon_confused: WELTSCHMERZ

According to a study, the average mental age of an adult human is 12 years.

Which means our earth is governed, and run by, a bunch of petulant teenagers!

Scary!

But this would certainly explain the headlines in our daily mags, what? And the antics of certain mr Putin...

According to a study, the average mental age of an adult human is 12 years.

Which means our earth is governed, and run by, a bunch of petulant teenagers!

Scary!

But this would certainly explain the headlines in our daily mags, what? And the antics of certain mr Putin...

That explains so much! Terrifying isn't it? No wonder evolution is so slow, the drag factor is enormous.

On that note, my little grumble of the day is about that film coming out called Ted, which is my name. I saw it emblazoned on the side of buses and thought it must be a children's film. Until I saw the trailer! What a horrible foul mouthed bear. Grrr to him!

Recent study said that half of americans believe Obama is a Muslim.

You what?

I live in Finland, and even I can spot the signs, to whit:

-Obama not praying five times a day

-Obama not fasting during Ramadah

-Obama not trying to blow himself up

I despair.:icon_eek: