Sign in to follow this  
MissNobodyx

Person above you

I do now ! We have cotton tails ALL OVER, babies and adults. We have so many PLAYDOH & G. G. don't even care about them any more.

As you probably remember, elsewhen, I've talked about Jackalopes. Well I found a spot on the property we live on, that (I believe could) have  Jackalopes that are as tall as coyotes when sitting, and when running are as long as them. they are HUGE (TRUE "DAT) ! However I believe all I saw were females as I did not see any antlers on any of them.

PAM believes there could be some truth be hind the Jackalope stories.

Haha no. No Jackalopes no Yeti no Chupacabra! Are you still trying to raise them?:derisive:

PAM has ever googled some weird creatures.

If I were the PAY then no (but I wish).

PAM is still in school.

(DANI, Jackalope adults, I've found are too wild to be tamed but I believe the ones that hang around the house are from the one I nursed back to health and probably even him too. Who knows if, maybe we will get a hybrid and get a Jackalopecottentail. But let me tell you what I do know as true: the size I said a few posts ago was true. I have only found them in one small spot within a 45 acre area.)

STRAWBERRY , thanks for posting this thread ! There are a few threads my OCD likes to do as a set and in order.

Edited by walnutcowboy
  • Like 1

Some people think of me as a big old teddy bear with a mustache and always wears tee shirts with animals on the front. (True "Dat).

PAM has me answering the same question at least twice.