The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MissNobodyx

Kaley & Johnny relationship

I really don't think there is, because Johnny appears to have a girlfriend who posts loads of pics from his ranch on IG. And Johnny posted a pic of them together on IG yesterday. 

I do love that Johnny and Kaley get to spend more time together lately, though. That's great.

Oh okay. News to me about the girlfriend thing. But if it true. I wish him all the best. Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Boy the comments on her IG page, ,Johnny and Kaley back together!! lol. Some of them are sane, and can separate Leonard and Penny from Johnny and Kaley. Seems some cannot forget they dated. If they do end up together, like Mila and Ashton ;) Great, but that is up to them. People need to respect their privacy.

Well, it's quite obvious that they will get back together "officially" soon.
Probably wait a bit untill the divorce is taken care of.

But I am sure that within a year from now we will hear about it.
And knowing Kaley, we may hear some wedding bells soon.

Edited by Chiany

Well, it's quite obvious that they will get back together "officially" soon.
Probably wait a bit untill the divorce is taken care of.

But I am sure that within a year from now we will hear about it.
And knowing Kaley, we may hear some wedding bells soon.

It's not at all obvious. I believe them when they say that they are great friends. And remember, they weren't there alone, her sister was with them (although, the tabloids will claim that it was to deflect the "obvious" of them being back together and on a "date".

Oh, and wedding bells? That's a little mean, don't you think? Kaley was married once in her life, it's not as if she jumped into marriage with any boyfriend she had for 6 months.

And yes, she should get her divorce taken care of before, otherwise her ex might claim that he was the reason for the split and fight the prenup on grounds of a possible infidelity

• Like 3

Oh, and wedding bells? That's a little mean, don't you think? Kaley was married once in her life, it's not as if she jumped into marriage with any boyfriend she had for 6 months.

Also, knowing someone for years before getting married is no guarantee for a successful marriage, either. Kaley seems like someone who very much trusts her gut. I don't see anything wrong with that. At all. 

Also, knowing someone for years before getting married is no guarantee for a successful marriage, either. Kaley seems like someone who very much trusts her gut. I don't see anything wrong with that. At all. 

Marriage is overrated anyway, in my opinion. If two people really love each other, why do they need a fancy looking piece paper to prove it? You can wear rings without being officially married and it's usually some religious pressure that makes people get married before having kids. And, of course, taxes ^^

Edited by son-goku5

Marriage is overrated anyway, in my opinion. If two people really love each other, why do they need a fancy looking piece paper to prove it? You can wear rings without being officially married and it's usually some religious pressure that makes people get married before having kids. And, of course, taxes ^^

the importance is different for everyone.

I am not religious, neither is my fiancee.
But will get married because we want a day to celebrate our love and share it with our friends.

All that we know for sure is that they stated they were best friends and best friends hang out together.  Also hanging out with or seeing another man while married is awkward and now that isn't the case, so she can hang out with her friends all she wants.

It is a shame the two of them just can't hang out together without being judged, by the press and even their fans.  I personally would like to see them back together, but nothing so far points to that, the new girl hanging around Johnny even indicating the opposite.  Kaley always said the thing that really hurt their original relationship was they couldn't go out together and now with all the attention they are getting, that seems so true.

• Like 1

All that we know for sure is that they stated they were best friends and best friends hang out together.  Also hanging out with or seeing another man while married is awkward and now that isn't the case, so she can hang out with her friends all she wants.

It is a shame the two of them just can't hang out together without being judged, by the press and even their fans.  I personally would like to see them back together, but nothing so far points to that, the new girl hanging around Johnny even indicating the opposite.  Kaley always said the thing that really hurt their original relationship was they couldn't go out together and now with all the attention they are getting, that seems so true.

But since the show is now well established, there's one factor for them denying it all the time already gone. Also, they shouldn't care what the fans or press says about them, they both deserve to be happy. A lot of it is only envy anyway

Face facts, Hollywood types play Musical Bed. You better believe they are doing Rebound sex thing. Should we really care whom is screwing who?

Face facts, Hollywood types play Musical Bed. You better believe they are doing Rebound sex thing. Should we really care whom is screwing who?

I don't think Kaley would do that to Johnny, and I also don't believe Johnny would make himself available just so she can have rebound sex. And if she used him for rebound, and he didn't know that and thought more of what there was, it could ruin their friendship.

• Like 1

When people are not in relationships they tend to hang with their friends more.  They are both single now so them spending more time together makes sense.

When people are not in relationships they tend to hang with their friends more.  They are both single now so them spending more time together makes sense.

Exactly, but seeing her, Johnny and his sister is very similar in the time they were dating. 

Sorry, but only if I see ariellanicole kissing Johnny, then I will believe that they are a couple. LOL

2E2A0D8100000578-3306712-image-m-126_144

Edited by tbbt-fan
typo

Exactly, but seeing her, Johnny and his sister is very similar in the time we were dating. 

Sorry, but only if I see ariellanicole kissing Johnny, then I will believe that they are a couple. LOL

It wasn't his sister, it was hers. Also, what do you mean in the time you were dating? We don't know who you date and whose sibling accompanies you to dates :icon_cheesygrin:

Kaley has lots of friends she can hang out with but has being hanging out with Johnny a lot lately. Yeah just good friends. Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It wasn't his sister, it was hers. Also, what do you mean in the time you were dating? We don't know who you date and whose sibling accompanies you to dates :icon_cheesygrin:

LOL, typo. :fi_lone_ranger:

Exactly, but seeing her, Johnny and his sister is very similar in the time they were dating. 

2E2A0D8100000578-3306712-image-m-126_144

pictures like that remind me of the first three seasons when they posed for the press all the time like that together.  Is it me or does Kaley's smile seem a little  forced?

pictures like that remind me of the first three seasons when they posed for the press all the time like that together.  Is it me or does Kaley's smile seem a little  forced?

It does and I thought the same when I saw a short clip of her posing for the cameras. Also, apparently there was a girl at the party who wanted a photo with her and Kaley didn't seem too enthused about it (the girl ranted about it under the pic Kaley posted on IG). Seems to me like she just wanted a fun, normal night out with her sister and her friends without much hoopla. I find it hilarious when people act like it's a celeb's obligation to take a photo with them at any time. It really, really isn't.

Edited by No Regrets
  • Like 4

Am I seeing that right? Is he pulling up on her skin with his teeth?  Those two are having way too much fun, I am so jealous. 

BTW, that expression on her face looks real.

• Like 2

Oww her skin!!! lol. I know what they thought, this well get them talking haha.