Kaley & Johnny relationship

MissNobodyx

Either they are messing with people, or are secretly doing it haha. Obviousley not saying they are liars, but they hid their relationship last time. Considering the negative press towards Johnny, hypothetically speaking if they were back together, it would make sense they would be very conspicuous about it. But I would be SHOCKED if they got back together, I get the timing of being single. But they have been friends for 5-6 years since 2010, they have had every opportunity, and I guess now more then ever. But I just see no signs, a reconciliation is in the cards. I would love them to get back together, I have no idea why lol. I guess Leonard and Penny dating in real life, is not something you see every day (Yes I know they are not actually L and P). I just really don't get why people think they are getting back together, based on what a few photos? Yeah don't buy it, they are friends.

Edited by 3ku11

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If they are. Doing a good job of it. Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

or they are just having fun.  I expect Bri is taking the picture, the three of them are probably having a good time.

or they are just having fun.  I expect Bri is taking the picture, the three of them are probably having a good time.

Given the links to other instagram accounts under the picture, the bearded guy and his wife from the other thread were with them

The bearded guy is married to Johnny's sister, Ali, and the father of his sweet little niece, Lulu that he often posts pictures of. If you look back on his Instagram, you will find pictures of Johnny, many in Chicago.:cool:

Stalker lol. Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

I think they are messing with people and good for them.  They had to hide their romantic relationship years ago or supposedly that is how Johnny felt.  But as BFFs who apparently bite, they can enjoy each other's company and thumb their noses at those who are curious..

Again good for them..

I think they are messing with people and good for them.  They had to hide their romantic relationship years ago or supposedly that is how Johnny felt.  But as BFFs who apparently bite, they can enjoy each other's company and thumb their noses at those who are curious..

Again good for them..

Today they wouldn't have to hide, since Johnny wanted it so they wouldn't endanger the show, which was still young then. Kaley stated that she loved him but it was hard on her to constantly deny it, even to their cast mates, and I always wondered what could have been between them if they hadn't denied but confirmed to the others upon asking while also imploring them to keep it quiet and not report it immediately to Twitter or some other form of social media

Edited by son-goku5

Today they wouldn't have to hide, since Johnny wanted it so they wouldn't endanger the show, which was still young then. Kaley stated that she loved him but it was hard on her to constantly deny it, even to their cast mates, and I always wondered what could have been between them if they hadn't denied but confirmed to the others upon asking while also imploring them to keep it quiet and not report it immediately to Twitter or some other form of social media

The cast actually knew after I think about five months.  Sara Gilbert said she had known at the beginning.  I think they were hiding it from the world not necessarily friends and family. 

Well I knew at a taping Pants Alternative S3, I think just after they broke up. In between takes, people said they were having rows off set, and Kaley was sad. So clearly I am saying they didn't break up for a lack of love or chemistry, they had no choice. But now Kaley is single, Johnny is single (Of what we know). Their is a slim possibility they could reconcile. Hence why people are going on about them, seeing they seem to be hanging out a lot more then they have done since 2010. Now I Think it has been established it is no ones business but theirs.

Or if Kaley doesn't want to date, hanging around with a good friend who you have no romantic ties with would be a safe way to go.  Johnny seems to always make her laugh and that picture seems to confirm he still can do it.

Owww that looks painful! LOL.

How did that even happen? "Let's take a photo real quick!" *munch* 

Hilarious.

I imagine if you're working with someone all day every day and still wanna hang out more, you must have a blast together. I'm kinda jealous, actually. Must be nice to have a relationship like that with an ex.

Must be nice to have a relationship like that with an ex.

You know, I wonder if this isn't at least part of why people get a feeling they are or have gotten or will get back together.  Having this type of relationship with an ex is kinda, sorta rare.  I'm just wondering if a lot of people just can't visualize a couple that has broken up after a romantic relationship, having this good of a relationship as friends.

You know, I wonder if this isn't at least part of why people get a feeling they are or have gotten or will get back together.  Having this type of relationship with an ex is kinda, sorta rare.  I'm just wondering if a lot of people just can't visualize a couple that has broken up after a romantic relationship, having this good of a relationship as friends.

I was thinking that, too. There's so many comments under the 'bite' picture saying, "Well, no one does that to someone who's just a friend". But I think if you're this close to someone you've been intimate with, the rules of friendship are a little different. To them this probably is the most normal thing in the world.

I believe K and J are having fun with their fans by giving them something to speculate  about.

Maybe this helps:

"There was no PDA between them," an eyewitness tells E! News. "They were just drinking and dancing with friends, and having a good time. They seemed to especially get excited when Bloc Party went on stage to play. They mingled with fellow stars like Chrissy Teigen, Kellan Lutz and Brittany Snow before calling it a night around midnight."

Source: E! Online

Tell me this isn't a display of the sexual tension between these two? All you Politically Correct better wake up and realize these two are doing the dance with no pants. 

Just to nitpick, if they're doing "the dance with no pants", they wouldn't have sexual tension because they regularly release said tension :icon_wink:

In that case, this picture would show how comfortable she is with having his lips on her skin :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by son-goku5

Its actually 2 cats lol. I.would generally agree re j and k sexual.tension. But clearly they posted it on Ig, instigate  reaction. So know its too transparent, for them to doing the dance with no pants. 

Tell me this isn't a display of the sexual tension between these two? All you Politically Correct better wake up and realize these two are doing the dance with no pants. 

Yep. Definitely shagging. :blink: Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk