The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MissNobodyx

Kaley & Johnny relationship

Does Johnny have a place close to the studios? Because I thought his ranch is about an hour or more outside LA?

Wonder where he stays if he's in town late.....

Does Johnny have a place close to the studios? Because I thought his ranch is about an hour or more outside LA?

Maybe he drove himself, we don't know if he had alcohol. Also, I'm sure he can find a taxi if he wants to.

He recently bought a home in the Hollywood Hills,    It's about a half a mile from Warner Brothers Studios.   His home is about a mile from downtown LA, where the launch party was held.  

• Like 2

That picture in the article reminds me of the actor on actor interview between J & K where Kaley said that his dressing room looks like the jungle. That property kind of looks like the jungle too ^^

You know if you think about it, Kaley might be acting this way with Johnny just to piss off Ryan.

To sort of rub it in his face how much she is done with him.

• Like 2

You know if you think about it, Kaley might be acting this way with Johnny just to piss off Ryan.

To sort of rub it in his face how much she is done with him.

I'd like to think she wouldn't use her best friend just to piss off her ex-husband.

• Like 2

Maybe he drove himself, we don't know if he had alcohol. Also, I'm sure he can find a taxi if he wants to.

Oh, I didn't mean about drinking and driving. I just figured he probably wouldn't want to drive an hour + out to the country if he was in town late.

He recently bought a home in the Hollywood Hills,    It's about a half a mile from Warner Brothers Studios.   His home is about a mile from downtown LA, where the launch party was held.  

Thanks... I figured he must have two places. Though I was secretly hoping maybe he stayed at Hotel Cuoco. hahaha

• Like 2

I'd like to think she wouldn't use her best friend just to piss off her ex-husband.

I don't think she would use Johnny, if anything she would probably tell him what she was doing.  Of course that idea is based on that they are very good friends, with no romantic involvement, like they have publicly have proclaimed.

• Like 1

Oh, I didn't mean about drinking and driving. I just figured he probably wouldn't want to drive an hour + out to the country if he was in town late.

Thanks... I figured he must have two places. Though I was secretly hoping maybe he stayed at Hotel Cuoco. hahaha

I'm sure she has lots of rooms so it wouldn't be weird. :) Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Maybe they had a secret fling while she was married and Kaley realised she wants to be with Johnny. Just speculations. lol. https://youtu.be/2ml5jiRUd58 d330033282d50d04d468cf1e64f3a53e.jpg :) Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I was ready around the web and the way they were acting all night, last night, was like good friends, so I sort of think they were screwing around and posted the picture as a joke.  Of course who is say what will happen in the future.

I was ready around the web and the way they were acting all night, last night, was like good friends, so I sort of think they were screwing around and posted the picture as a joke.  Of course who is say what will happen in the future.

People thought they were friends in 2008-2010 too, just saying. In this case yes I agree they are just friends. But they clearly still love each others company, clearly chemistry off the charts. Maybe they have an arrangement, if they are still single when they are 40, Johnnys 50 lol, they well marry each other.

if they are still single when they are 40, Johnnys 50 lol, they well marry each other.

someonne watched the backup plan episode of friends recently? ;)

• Like 1

I don't think she would use Johnny, if anything she would probably tell him what she was doing.  Of course that idea is based on that they are very good friends, with no romantic involvement, like they have publicly have proclaimed.

1.) They dated for TWO (2) years and kept it quite until after they broke up. 

2.) Who is to say Johnny wouldn't use Kaley for sex? He is single and he isn't her gay friend. 

1.) They dated for TWO (2) years and kept it quite until after they broke up. 

2.) Who is to say Johnny wouldn't use Kaley for sex? He is single and he isn't her gay friend. 

Well based on what I have seen of Johnny, he doesn't seem the type of guy to be a narcissist. They seem to have a genuine friendship, which is rare for two people who are ex's. I think like Tensor said I think, it is hard for people in general to visualize two exe's particularly in Hollywood, being JUST friends. And I Think most people cant see the opposite sex being JUST friends. But in this case they are JUST friends.

• Like 2

If they are as good of friends as they say i dough they would take advantage of each other like that Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Going back to earlier comments, let's not forget that it's part of Kaley's job to appear at events and to be seen to enjoy herself. My guess would be that privately she's really hurting at the moment, but has to adopt a public persona. As for Johnny using her for sex, I wouldn't think that for a moment. Listen back to his speech last October when Kaley got her Hollywood walk of fame award, it seems to be he has nothing but love and respect for her. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Going back to earlier comments, let's not forget that it's part of Kaley's job to appear at events and to be seen to enjoy herself. My guess would be that privately she's really hurting at the moment, but has to adopt a public persona. As for Johnny using her for sex, I wouldn't think that for a moment. Listen back to his speech last October when Kaley got her Hollywood walk of fame award, it seems to be he has nothing but love and respect for her. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good point.  I really think if anything happens, it will require them both to be unattached for a little while and then, just maybe, they will gravitate towards each other because they see each other all the time and that closeness they have will grow to something more or they will remember their previous relationship and want to try again now that they have matured.

• Like 1

I have to agree with a Froot Loop a little after the last couple pages on this thread. To me Kaley lost some creditability when she repeatedly said everything was great with Ryan and obviously it wasn't. Saying nothing is going on between Kaley and Johnny because they both said it and seeing the picture really makes it  IMO hard to believe. In both cases saying nothing probably would of been best. people are going to say whatever no matter what.

I have to agree with a Froot Loop a little after the last couple pages on this thread. To me Kaley lost some creditability when she repeatedly said everything was great with Ryan and obviously it wasn't. Saying nothing is going on between Kaley and Johnny because they both said it and seeing the picture really makes it  IMO hard to believe. In both cases saying nothing probably would of been best. people are going to say whatever no matter what.

In the eyes of a lot of people, especially tabloid reporters (and I use the term "reporter" very reluctantly), the more you deny, the less they believe you. So the more she says "No, no, no, we're just best friends.", in their eyes and ears she really says "You wish you had a camera in my bedroom to watch me do it every night with Johnny like rabbits on a mission to repopulate the world. Sleep is for the weak and only takes time away from more sex."

She should do whatever makes her happy. If she wants to stay friends with Johnny, fine. If she wants another relationship and he agrees, I wish them all the best. But she should never let the opinions of other people influence her decision making.

• Like 1

So THAT's what "dance with no pants" means. I thought it was a more comfortable way of doing the foxtrot.... Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 3

So THAT's what "dance with no pants" means. I thought it was a more comfortable way of doing the foxtrot.... Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin: Naked waltz Ta da da da da uh uh uh uh :icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

I'm not being politically correct, but you are being just plain ridiculous. So you can tell , just from this picture that Johnny and Kaley are fucking? You have no evidence to support that. Btw to all other posters sorry about the language, but Fruit Loop was implicitly requesting we not be politically correct, so there you have it.

I wouldn't have said what he said but there is no evidence either way. Anyone denying anything at this point IMO has no creditability.  I'm not sure I would pose for a picture like that. You are just asking for negative comments.

Know one's saying Kaley is lieing. But posting a pic like that, prob isin't the best way to get rid of the they are sleeping together rumors haha. So I agree she does have issues with her credibility. She said her marrage is fine, it wasen't. So saying her and Johnny are just friends, could mean Me and Johnny are banging like rabbits. We don't know that, but quite honestly none of us know her personally, so it doesn't really bother me either way. If I was Kaley I would prob reconcile with Johnny, but she is still very young and has a lot of life ahead of her. Just look at Mila and Ashton, for any point of reference.

Edited by 3ku11