The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MissNobodyx

Kaley & Johnny relationship

2 minutes ago, SRAM said:

That is an interesting response, the Kaley and Johnny shipper in me can definitely read something into that.

I believe that nothing's going on between him and Kaley when I see a picture of him biting someone else to show friendship affection :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, son-goku5 said:

I believe that nothing's going on between him and Kaley when I see a picture of him biting someone else to show friendship affection :icon_cheesygrin:

The thing I read into his response is that if he hesitates and has to really think about what he should say, then there could have been more to it then he is letting on.  

Well, they also talked about the fact that Johnny bought a vineyard and apparently there's this pig running around that's not his. Anyway, Johnny said "We call it (some name)". He didn't say who he meant by 'we', but again, since that woman on IG has been posting loads of pics from his home, maybe that's who Johnny meant by 'we'. But hey, who knows. 

2 hours ago, SRAM said:

The thing I read into his response is that if he hesitates and has to really think about what he should say, then there could have been more to it then he is letting on.  

When I saw that, I thought of the time he was on the view and they asked him about a girlfriend.  He hemmed and hawed then said no he wasn't dating anyone.   Of course this was right in the middle of his dating Kaley.   The Deny, deny, deny that Kaley mentioned.

• Like 1

I think it is more of the case of the PR in him. He knows their is public press about his relationship with Kaley. So he probably was just being careful in terms what I he can say, and not be scrutinized. Whether or not their is something going on who knows. Bit different though people know they dated. where as last time no one had any idea.

Im calling it they are dating again :icon_twisted:. Hasent been.this evasive re Kaley since 2009. 

Edited by 3ku11

15 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Im calling it they are dating again :icon_twisted:. Hasent been.this evasive re Kaley since 2009. 

I simply stopped thinking about it. If they're dating in secret, I'm pretty sure it's only secret as long as her divorce isn't final, since I doubt they would make the same mistake of constant denial again. If they're still friends, also great.

Whatever they're doing, I hope they're happy. That's  the most important thing. No matter what societal judgment is heaped upon them

• Like 5

Let us call it Friends Yep Long time friends but now with Benefits. Maybe they are like Lenny in real life. Johnny is the Bran Muffin that good for her. 

• Like 1

It doesn't look to me like someone "caught" Johnny biting Kaley's neck. It looks like they were joking around and posing for the picture. If they were secretly dating,why would Johnny put that out there for a million people to see shortly after they posted pictures and statements that they are just good friends? It doesn't make sense to me.

I'm a huge fan of them as a couple, but I don't think of this picture as proof that they are together and I don't think they were during Kaley's marriage either. I think she was totally committed to making her marriage work.

I guess time will tell the real story.

• Like 8

I also don't think they're dating. I mean, even though things between Kaley and Ryan seem to have ended badly, that doesn't mean she's magically over him. And I'm saying that as someone who loves the idea of Johnny and Kaley getting back together.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

It doesn't look to me like someone "caught" Johnny biting Kaley's neck. It looks like they were joking around and posing for the picture. If they were secretly dating,why would Johnny put that out there for a million people to see shortly after they posted pictures and statements that they are just good friends? It doesn't make sense to me.

I'm a huge fan of them as a couple, but I don't think of this picture as proof that they are together and I don't think they were during Kaley's marriage either. I think she was totally committed to making her marriage work.

I guess time will tell the real story.

Oh I so agree, they posed for that picture and Kaley's sister probably took it, but I do think the biting was all Johnny and Kaley just thought it was funny.  I don't think the are in a relationship now or were ever involved while she was with Ryan.  I think she was totally involved with Ryan, trying to make her marriage work.

3 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

If they were secretly dating,why would Johnny put that out there for a million people to see shortly after they posted pictures and statements that they are just good friends? It doesn't make sense to me.

To get the tabloids used to things like that and have them not think too much into it while at the same time laughing at their own genius in misleading the tabloids while they have naked fun together :icon_cheesygrin:

But no, I also don't think they're an item

2 hours ago, No Regrets said:

I also don't think they're dating. I mean, even though things between Kaley and Ryan seem to have ended badly, that doesn't mean she's magically over him. And I'm saying that as someone who loves the idea of Johnny and Kaley getting back together.

I agree, she is still probably hurt that things went so bad.  Johnny, as her friend, might be just trying to cheer her up, with nothing more than being a friend she can lean on.  But I would be lying if I didn't admit to thinking it would be awesome if they did start dating again.

Just now, SRAM said:

I agree, she is still probably hurt that things went so bad.  Johnny, as her friend, might be just trying to cheer her up, with nothing more than being a friend she can lean on.  But I would be lying if I didn't admit to thinking it would be awesome if they did start dating again.

Of course it'd be awesome. I'm a sucker for best friends falling in love. I think it's incredibly romantic. If there's still an attraction there, why not? 

I'll say the chances and probability of J and K reconciling. Is like 50%. 3 years ago 5%. But just the fact they are both single at the same time. So the timing is different. But I still think it would be shocking. Their is really no signs, and J and K have given no indicators a reconciliation is on the cards. Especially after that biting picture. That implies they are not hiding anything, all I see is two best friends enjoying each others company. So if it happens at all, it well be in the near future. Hypothetically after the show is over. But currently not realistic.

Tabloids are confused, apparently. They're thinking that Kaley is either dating David Spade, or that Johnny and Kaley are both posting pics with other people to throw everyone off. <grabs popcorn>

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, No Regrets said:

Tabloids are confused, apparently. They're thinking that Kaley is either dating David Spade, or that Johnny and Kaley are both posting pics with other people to throw everyone off. <grabs popcorn>

:popcorn:I'll share mine with you! Some crazy speculation out there! Sometimes, real life drama is better than tv!:drinks:

• Like 1

To be honest, if I was going to a taping now, my main interest would be what Johnny and Kaley were doing BTS.  How sad is that?

• Like 1