The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MissNobodyx

Kaley & Johnny relationship

I should do some research on that lime scene. It sure looks like Johnny took the lime from Kaley's mouth with his mouth, something that actors who are not incredibly close would be willing or asked to do. And earlier in the scene Johnny spits a lime from his mouth that Kaley took with her hand and tossed off screen. Since their relationship was supposed to be a secret at that time, I wonder if the crew was saying, "what's up with that?"

Just got to this topic  ... early in the scene they both take a shot and suck on a lime ... take it out of their mouth .. Penny takes both pieces and drops them in a garbage can ... which can't be seen .... then it goes from there ... NECK SHOT LIME  .... NECK .... SHOT .. KISS/LIME ... KISS ...... 

Look who wouldn't like kissing Kaley ..... but Johnny still enjoys kissing Kaley to this day .... and she him ... as far as I can tell ...

• Like 1

Last night for the first time I read in the net about TBBT actors and their real lifes. It was a BIG, BIG suprise when I learned that "Penny" and "Leonard" had real relationships. And it was sad. I have an impression that Kaley was not smart enough or was too loud for him. He did not want to be seen in public with "beautiful but stupid little girl" (she is younger). Thats why the secrets. Am I wrong? He is not hiding his current girlfriend...

I think now it will be a bit sad to whach the show, because I was a fan of Leonard's and Penny's relationships. Now it is spoiled in some way.

No, you have it wrong. The show was really new and the ratings weren't great. They are both experienced actors and know that audiences are very fickle and that revealing a personal relationship could effect the show. They didn't want to risk that and it caused them to grow apart. They are still really good friends. It was a professional choice, right or wrong.

You guys are all hoping for something that isn't going to happen. Johnny and his girlfriend are very happy. Kaley has done a lot of boyfriend hopping since him. They are never going to get back together. The tennis player seems to be a decent guy. He is tall and handsome, looks great with her. And best of all he isn't twice her age, covered in tatoos from his neck to his ankles, and doesn't look like a troll. Reznik has to be a sorcerror. I could never figure out what she was seeing. Thank the stars she woke up from that spell. I just hope she has a nice long engagement with Ryan. She needs to wait until it cools down.

• Like 1

Kaley should definitley drop her tennis player and get back with Johnny

I agree, but do you think it is possible.. Do you think Kaley would want to get back together.  And do you think Johnny wants to get back together.

Personally I still think these two love each other.  Is one or the other not wanting to do so

Has Johnny ever been married? If not, maybe that is it, he doesn't want to get married to anyone. There are guys like that, they don't want to get married and they don't want kids.

Has Johnny ever been married? If not, maybe that is it, he doesn't want to get married to anyone. There are guys like that, they don't want to get married and they don't want kids.

Johnny talked about this and IIRC he said he was a the stage where he is ready for children and that he got there before wanting to marry.  So I think he is getting to the point of wanting both and it just a matter of time.

I will try to find the interview  --- be patience tho.

Johnny talked about this and IIRC he said he was a the stage where he is ready for children and that he got there before wanting to marry.  So I think he is getting to the point of wanting both and it just a matter of time.

I will try to find the interview  --- be patience tho.

Helping you out...http://youtu.be/Gdhc34bwFWI

• Like 1

Thanks so much Kasey.  I knew the interview existed just couldn't remember which one it was.

No problem...

After reading the latest taping about Season 7 Episode 6 "Romantic Gesture", I have a hard time not believing that these 2 are not still  together in real life.  Maybe one day it will happen again   I know they have  each moved on in the lives today, but I believe that there is still strong feelings between them today.

Edited by Nighthawks

If you really believe that they are together, you need to look at Kaley's (normancook), Ryan's (ryansweething), or Kelli Garner's (kelligarner54321) Instagram account. If Johnny and Kaley are seeing each other, they're having an awful lot of fun with their declared partners.

They are actors, their job is to make you believe that their characters are in love. The actors themselves don't have to be love to make it believable. Well they would, if they are bad actors. Fortunately, Johnny and Kaley are good actors. Remember, actors can be some of the best liars in the world. Their job is to lie about who they are.

And as for feelings, there are multiple accounts of them being very close friends. They wouldn't be very close friends without having feelings for each other. Doesn't mean it has to be romantic feelings.

• Like 1

If you really believe that they are together, you need to look at Kaley's (normancook), Ryan's (ryansweething), or Kelli Garner's (kelligarner54321) Instagram account. If Johnny and Kaley are seeing each other, they're having an awful lot of fun with their declared partners.

They are actors, their job is to make you believe that their characters are in love. The actors themselves don't have to be love to make it believable. Well they would, if they are bad actors. Fortunately, Johnny and Kaley are good actors. Remember, actors can be some of the best liars in the world. Their job is to lie about who they are.

And as for feelings, there are multiple accounts of them being very close friends. They wouldn't be very close friends without having feelings for each other. Doesn't mean it has to be romantic feelings.

They are probably a little more than close friends, but like you say, they are not romantically involved. I bet they have no problem kissing and hugging in their scenes for the show, but that doesn't mean they are still a thing. I think they have chemistry, but then I don't really know them as people only as actors playing a part. And you are so right, actors want to make you believe they are someone else.

And you are so right, actors want to make you believe they are someone else.

I know, we are at intermission. ;). So far, by their reaction, they believe me.

• Like 1

I know, we are at intermission. ;). So far, by their reaction, they believe me.

Really! Break a leg.

Lets put it this way who would not want to KISS and HUG Kaley even if it was make believe ... and they do have history soooooo it looks real ... hahahahahahaaaaaaaaa  :diablo:  :diablo:  :diablo:  :diablo:  :diablo:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:   

Lets put it this way who would not want to KISS and HUG Kaley even if it was make believe ... and they do have history soooooo it looks real ... hahahahahahaaaaaaaaa  :diablo:  :diablo:  :diablo:  :diablo:  :diablo:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:   

I don't want to kiss Kaley (real or reel) as I am not into women due to be a straight woman.  Sure I would give her a hug and I would do the same to Johnny if given a chance since I am a fan of both.

I don't want to kiss Kaley (real or reel) as I am not into women due to be a straight woman.  Sure I would give her a hug and I would do the same to Johnny if given a chance since I am a fan of both.

The way Kaley hugs, I'd rather hug her than kiss her too.

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

I dunno. Mayim said that kissing Kaley was really nice  :girldrunk:

• Like 1

They dated once. Don't mean they still want each other... Kale is friendly. You should see the way she hugs other cast members

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

You know it seems that any girl that has dated Johnny doesn't have anything bad to say about him.  Even though he and Kaley were suppose to have a fight on set at the end, they are still best friends.  It seemed the only she thing she complained about was he was too private and she wasn't so it caused conflict between them that they couldn't resolve.

• Like 1

Apparently, when it comes to being private about one's relationships, Kaley and Johnny are completely different:  Johnny - very private; Kaley - not so much.  With that as a backdrop, I can see why their romantic relationship didn't last.  I'm surprised that Kaley went along with the secrecy for 2 years.  She does seem to want her relationships quite public.

post-8319-0-08259300-1416014432_thumb.jpWhy are Celibrity news outlets all saying this picture is going to upset Ryan and make him jealous?  I know they look nice together, but it seems a few of the news outlets are running this type of story.

Well my Mum told me a few weeks ago, she read a report that said they had reconciled lol. I gave a :icon_rolleyes:. I told her Kaley's married. Funny maybe someone should tell Ryan, or Kaley, or Johnny.... Funny how mags, rags, magazines, media outlets e.t.c. Report these things, try to twist the truth to create a scandal, when 99% of the time it is all made up. Johnny and Kaley are very good friends, but that is it.