The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MissNobodyx

Kaley & Johnny relationship

13 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

These pictures show the real chemistry and closeness between them.  We have not seen this for a while as Kaley was married.  Not sure what the reaction of Ariella is/will be. Kelli Garner seemed comfortable with their situation while she was dating Johnny.  There was a photo taken at the Emmy Awards one year in which Kaley, Kelli and Melissa were seemingly having a great time together.  I really can't figure this one out.  Are they?  Aren't they?  Will they? Won't they?   We will all stay tuned and pay close attention!

I think Kelli hadn't had that big of a problem because Kaley was married at the time. While we don't know for sure, I personally figure neither Kaley nor Johnny to be a cheater

• Like 2

These pictures show the real chemistry and closeness between them.  We have not seen this for a while as Kaley was married.  Not sure what the reaction of Ariella is/will be. Kelli Garner seemed comfortable with their situation while she was dating Johnny.  There was a photo taken at the Emmy Awards one year in which Kaley, Kelli and Melissa were seemingly having a great time together.  I really can't figure this one out.  Are they?  Aren't they?  Will they? Won't they?   We will all stay tuned and pay close attention!

It is a conundrum. Hypothetically and if I had to guess, I'd say Kaley would take Johnny back if he came to her wanting to take a chance and rekindle their relationship, but I think it would need to come from him. Of course now is not the right time for a number of reasons, Kaley's divorce, he's dating another lady. Ultimately I see it being too be a big risk, if it didn't work they could loose their close friendship and working relationship so I can't see them taking the chance. Just my opinion!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Why do people worry about "where to go from here"?

What's wrong with living in the now?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the here and now.  Most of the time it is a nice safe and warm place.  There is also nothing wrong with projecting forward in a sort of "what if" manner.....All is fair....

• Like 1

It was stated earlier that the risk of losing their friendship, would be too much for either of them.  But , in my opinion, not taking that risk, both of them could be denying each other and themselves, a life time of fullfillment and happiness.   Other than the timing right now, ie. divorce not finalized, both of them for the past 9+ years have had time to have a relationship with each other (which both said was a hugh part of the lives) , date others, get married, and yet, still have that chemistry for one another today,  that there is just no denying that together this is what they both seem to want to have in life.   9+ years of dating, working together, seeing others, etc. and still being together, is just worth the risk, if this is what they want.   At this point, in my opinion, not taking that chance is a bigger risk for something that both seem to want.

• Like 1

It is remarkable that co-workers in the public eye show the sort of depth of regard that these two do.  There is never a doubt of the affection they feel toward each other in separate interviews as well as the connection on display when they are together.  That the relationship has morphed over time from that of a romantic relationship into a close, professional and personal relationship gives credence to the thought process that at some point it may grow into something else.  However, pointing to Stephen Hawking's post earlier, they are living in the "now" where they can bask in a mutually supportive friendship. (still "we beat on boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the"  future).

Edited by hokie3457
  • Like 1

S5 - 100th Ep:

misc_22.gif.83b133a3ad05bccb08960af119fa

Nice move  :shy:  Rock Sync Battle.

Edited by veejay
  • Like 5

I find that one interesting skull.  This was one of the first three episodes they taped after they broke up and Kaley is still reaching for Johnny after going up on a line.  

Yeah, this was the Valentine's episode in 2010.  It was either the second or third taped in January, they broke up in December of 2009.  There is a chance that there was a taping in December of 2009, within a week after they broke up.  But as I don't have a taping date this far back, and I don't know exactly when they broke up, I usually go with the January 2010 tapings as the first ones after they broke up.

14 minutes ago, Tensor said:

I find that one interesting skull.  This was one of the first three episodes they taped after they broke up and Kaley is still reaching for Johnny after going up on a line.  

Maybe they were a gray area then. If you catch my drift lol. I presumed they broke up around Pants Alternative taping. They weren't together then? Oh diddnt realize that. Maybe then they were on good terms. But read around Pants Alternative taping after they broke up. They werr rowing. So maybe things had changed since this taping. Hence why shes going into him.

Edited by 3ku11

Do we know what Johnny's longest relationship has been? I have no idea how long he 'dated' Sara Gilbert. He was with Kaley and Kelli each for around 2 years or so, and as far as I can tell he's publically been linked to Ariella for about 5 months now. Have there been any others?

No, the Pants Alternative taping was when things pretty much boiled over for them.  There weren't any indications there were problems for them prior to that taping, and everything seemed to be back to normal the week after.   Both Kaley and Johnny have said the breakup was just before the holidays in 2009.  So, without anything more than that, early to mid december seems right, unless they were talking about Thanksgiving, in which case it was mid November.  

2 minutes ago, Tensor said:

No, the Pants Alternative taping was when things pretty much boiled over for them.  There weren't any indications there were problems for them prior to that taping, and everything seemed to be back to normal the week after.   Both Kaley and Johnny have said the breakup was just before the holidays in 2009.  So, without anything more than that, early to mid december seems right, unless they were talking about Thanksgiving, in which case it was mid November.  

Oh SO the vd taping in 2010. Was AFTER the PA taping? Mmm clearly they were bk to good terms im presuming.

10 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Oh SO the vd taping in 2010. Was AFTER the PA taping? Mmm clearly they were bk to good terms im presuming.

No, the Pant Alternative was sometime in March.   The Valentine's taping was in January.  There were no indications that there were problems with the breakup, except for the reports from TPA taping.  We have no taping reports prior to that, but we have had some stray comments that there didn't seem to be any problems with them,  along with some video (interviews, and gag reel stuff), would you have thought they recently broke up from the GIF you posted?.     Until TPA taping, Johnny and Kaley seemed to be doing well, at least giving the appearance thing were normal between them (remember, almost no one knew they were datings, and by extension had broken up).   Their fight during TPA taping had nothing to do with them breaking up, that had happen several months prior.  It was just when thing must have gotten bad for them. 

9 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Kaley did an interview in November 2009 where she was asked if she has a boyfriend. She blushed deep red, smiled and said, "Yes, and he's wonderful". They asked her if he's older and she said yes. You could just tell she wanted to spill the beans but held herself back. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, No Regrets said:

Kaley did an interview in November 2009 where she was asked if she has a boyfriend. She blushed deep red, smiled and said, "Yes, and he's wonderful". They asked her if he's older and she said yes. You could just tell she wanted to spill the beans but held herself back. 

Im in love with Katie Holmes, im In love with Katie Holmes

11 minutes ago, No Regrets said:

There's a video of Johnny, sometime in 2008, I think it was on The View.  He was asked if he had a girlfriend, and he sputtered and stammered for a few seconds before saying no.  Although we now know he was with Kaley at the time. 

• Like 1