The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MissNobodyx

Kaley & Johnny relationship

Jaley comic con 2008. Im.sorry im not usually into shipping lol. But they just look.so good together lol.tumblr_o2912ceD2W1ukzcjjo1_400.jpgtumblr_o2912ceD2W1ukzcjjo2_400.jpgtumblr_o2912ceD2W1ukzcjjo4_400.jpg

• Like 2

Im happy if Johnny is happy. But hopefully they get back together. Some time next 3 years. Not that it matters. But ive seen pics of Kaley with other bfs. Even Ryan. All.due respect to.the other relationships. I dont see the joy that she posseses with.Johnny lol.

• Like 2

Agree,  Why don't you think that Johnny has not married in the past 10+ years, or has even gotten into a relationship, where thoughts of marriage was even brought up with say the likes of Kelli G, whom seems to be his longest relationship during this time frame.

26 minutes ago, Nighthawks said:

Agree,  Why don't you think that Johnny has not married in the past 10+ years, or has even gotten into a relationship, where thoughts of marriage was even brought up with say the likes of Kelli G, whom seems to be his longest relationship during this time frame.

How do you know Johnny hasn't thought about marriage. Maybe it was the women who didn't want to

On Sunday, February 07, 2016 at 11:21 AM, No Regrets said:

Interesting. Do you remember any more stories from the early days? 

I'll try to put them in order.

Spotted: Kaley Cuoco and Johnny Galecki

MAY 2009

Where: in the interval of A Doll's House at the Donmar Warehouse

It's like buses, right? I don't see anyone famous for months, and then three come along IN ONE DAY. It's nuts. That's what you get for hanging around theatreland on a Saturday, rather than being in the flat ignoring the Grand Prix, I guess.

But WHO, WHO, WHO I hear you cry, ARE THESE TWO?

Let me put you out of your misery. Kaley Cuoco and Johnny Galecki are none other thanPenny and Leonard from favourite guilty-pleasure channel4 telly programme The Big Bang Theory. OMG. OMFG. I.KNOW. Etc.

That's Johnny Galecki, who I also had a crush on when it was the 90s and I used to watch Rosanne every Friday in the hope that he'd be on as David, Darlene's long-suffering boyfriend.

Crazy.

I went to the bar in the interval, and saw a really pretty blonde girl standing there on her own. "My goodness," I thought, "I know her. Oh, no, I don't. It's just that she looks just like Penny from the... oh, it is Penny from The Big Bang Theory. " When I realised she was waiting for someone, I did momentarily think it might be...

Then David/Leonard/Johnny walked round the corner, and I couldn't believe it. Odd who makes you feel starstruck.

They were being nice and quiet and reserved. No shouty American TV stars here: it's theDonmar afterall. Johnny was wearing a ma-hoosive blingtastic white watch though; that was screaming American TV star, even if the rest of him wasn't.

And seemed quite loved-up in a nice, stealing-quick-kisses-in-public kind of way.

Oh, did I not mention they're a couple?

-------------------------
Comments: 
Q: Oh that's cute :) but are they really a couple or just dating? 
A: They seemed really coupley to me: pretty much unaware there was anyone else in the room; definitely only had eyes for each other. And JG was being a real gent and looking after KC's every need. But this was May last year; there's every possibility they've split up by now!! ;) 

Kaley Cuoco and Johnny Galecki are doing The Big Bang Theory (NOV 2009)

Kaley Cuoco and Johnny Galecki’s characters, Penny and Leonard, are dating on The Big Bang Theory and according to The Star they are also hooking up when the cameras aren’t rolling!!! The two were seen kissing at the Farmer’s Market and an observer told the mag, It was so cute. Kaley's taller than Johnny, so she was kind of scrunching down to kiss him. But they looked like they were really into it. How awesome is it that they are dating on and off camera? Hopefully they won’t break up because when real life romance between two actors end, it makes the show kind of uncomfortable to watch.

Source:  http://seriouslyomg.com/?p=12440#ixzz3zgXGk0SD

Edited by tbbt-fan
  • Like 3

Johnny has never gotten a huge amount of press exposure and Kaley no too much either until she dated Superman.  It must have nice for them back then, being able to date under the media's RADAR. 

Johnny still does a pretty good job of flying under the radar.  Kaley, however, can't even walk to her car from her yoga workout, without someone recording it someway, somehow.    If you think about it, the cast overall, does a good job of staying out of the limelight, unless they want to be.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Johnny still does a pretty good job of flying under the radar.  Kaley, however, can't even walk to her car from her yoga workout, without someone recording it someway, somehow.    If you think about it, the cast overall, does a good job of staying out of the limelight, unless they want to be.  

Johnny has always come across to me as the kinda guy. Who doesn't want or like the limelight. He enjoys his privacy. Hence why he was probably so reluctant to go public with Kaley. Kaley seems to be a very public and open person. I mean she had that mock wedding on Ellen. Exposing her relationship to everyone. I mean even on social media haha. So those key differences in personalities. Created an impass clearly. Like with the show Johnny not the breakout star like Kaley or Jim. But I think he likes being almost the rock.

Edited by 3ku11

No regrets, there are a lot of sweet moments about and between them. The interview with them on the Season 6 DVD is one of them. They way they speak to the interviewer and each other is one of them. At one point Kaley reaches over and takes his hand. Sort of remarkable.

Also when Kaley's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame was unveiled, Johnny was very emotional--his voice broke during his speech. Just a remarkable pair!

Sent from my iPhone using

Tapatalk

And if I recall correctly Johnny was the only cast member to wear sun glasses when he made his speech. I reckon he knew he'd was going to get emotional. Just goes to show what kaley means to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just now, TBBT78 said:

And if I recall correctly Johnny was the only cast member to wear sun glasses when he made his speech. I reckon he knew he'd was going to get emotional. Just goes to show what kaley means to him.

Well on an ig post he thanked Kaley for love and friendship. So clearly shes made a huge impact on his life. From Career, Romance, and Friendship 

• Like 1

tbbt-fanthanks for those tidbits. Johnny being a gentleman is pretty much what I expected. <swoon> 

An old pic of Kaley & Johnny in Chicago (with Simon, his wife and a friend of Johnny's):

jk.jpg

• Like 2

I like to imagine them having a conversation along the lines of the one Lenny had in the Jiminy conjecture; mutually concluding that it's easier to be friends, but then being overtaken by the passion for each other.. Oh well I can dream!!

• Like 1

Like I said I liken Jaley to another popular tv couple. Michael and Jackie. Aka Mila and Ashton. Ashton was married, Mila too I think. But they ended up together. Just never say NEVER. But at this point I think from pics you have to argue theirs still feelings their. But at this stage its not romantic. Status Quo has not really changed really. Other then the fact Kaleys now single. I mean they have been such close friends for years since they split in May 2010 from what I gather. Even if hypothetically feelings resurfaced. I think Johnny is being their for Kaley right now. Its hard ti transition AFTER so many years. That and in 08 show was a baby, as they were. Kaleys now 30 and more wiser. THEY just simply know each other too well to go out in the near future. They are too close. Kaley may date a few guys after Ryan. So if Johnny and Kaley ever happens ever again. I see it just like Lenny endgame. Or they remain best buds for life. Either way as long as they are happy lol. I guess too that sexual tension not their any more. So where would that come from?

1 hour ago, Tensor said:

If you think about it, other than Kaley, none of the other cast members have their picture taken everywhere. But she kinda brought it on herself, given how she lived her marriage in the social media

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, son-goku5 said:

If you think about it, other than Kaley, none of the other cast members have their picture taken everywhere. But she kinda brought it on herself, given how she lived her marriage in the social media

What you mean that mock wedding on Ellen? Loll. Yeah that was a bit tactless on Kaleys part. 

3 hours ago, son-goku5 said:

Actually I think it started with the 'publicists romance' with Henry Cavill.

I don't know how to share instagram photos on here... but I find it VERY interesting that Johnny chose a photo of just him / Kaley to share for his TBBT 200 post, and not one of the entire cast (since there seem to be many cast photos out there)

Also, I know he means the show when he says "our family" but I can't help but wish he meant something else hehe

4 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Though apparently Vonmar knows how... thanks vonmar!!

Edited by ashleyo85
  • Like 1

Apparently in bts. Johnny and kaley were talking and choking up. Get married already lol.

• Like 1

Guest sladenoddy
1 hour ago, 3ku11 said:

Apparently in bts. Johnny and kaley were talking and choking up. Get married already lol.

bts?

Guest sladenoddy
7 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Behind the scene. After they shot the ep.

thanks

Guest sladenoddy
23 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Im happy if Johnny is happy. But hopefully they get back together. Some time next 3 years. Not that it matters. But ive seen pics of Kaley with other bfs. Even Ryan. All.due respect to.the other relationships. I dont see the joy that she posseses with.Johnny lol.

I see more contentment on her face when she is with Johnny Galecki than I ever saw when she was with Ryan Sweeting.

Ryan just never seemed to have that look of adoration towards her either

From two people at FanForum who went to the taping of the 200th (no spoilers):

"They were adorable when they talked to the audience tonight. They were both so close to crying and Kaley actually cracked at one point."

"They were both very emotional, Johnny put his hand and her back twice to comfort her while she was speaking"

Aw. 

• Like 6

This is why....They are just lovely together. The clearly deep affection they have for each other. 

This is why.

thank you No Regrets.

• Like 2