The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MissNobodyx

Kaley & Johnny relationship

Why arent they together again? Haha.

Why indeed. No doubt it's for complicated reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello! My name's Nala and I'm new here. I've been a big fan on the show ever since my cousin introduced it to me in Season 4 I think? Johnny and Kaley/ Leonard and Penny are my favorite things about the show. Shame that they broke up and the reason for it. I'm glad that they became great/ best friends though because of it. I'd also like to see them get back together TBH but ATM I love the genuine love/ friendship/platonic relationship these two have. I get all fangirly whenever I see their pics. :D

• Like 3

Lately I've been more interested in Kaley and Johnny than Penny and Leonard, because their story is more interesting than the characters they play.

Welcome Nala.

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, SRAM said:

Lately I've been more interested in Kaley and Johnny than Penny and Leonard, because their story is more interesting than the characters they play.

Welcome Nala.

I think it's safe to say that you re not alone.:party:

• Like 4

Guest sladenoddy
6 minutes ago, SRAM said:

Welcome Nala.

especially their closeness at the peoples choice awards. made me wish sovery much that Kaley had put #mydate #dating instead of #my date #notdating on her instagram page under her normancook instagram acc.

9 minutes ago, sladenoddy said:

especially their closeness at the peoples choice awards. made me wish sovery much that Kaley had put #mydate #dating instead of #my date #notdating on her instagram page under her normancook instagram acc.

Anyone got, some juicy info on the 200 EP party? :D

Agree, but there is a reason as to why they make note to saying they are not dating.  You can speculate for now, but someday ??????

1 hour ago, SRAM said:

Welcome Nala.

Also welcome to Nala.

And totally agree SRAM.  At least Johnny and Kaley are seen out of the kitchen...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SRAM said:

God, so true.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sladenoddy said:

Well, that would have made Johnny's appearance at the SAG awards with Ariella Nicole (or whatever her real name might be) very awkward indeed :icon_cheesygrin:

Welcome Nala.

That's why my avatar is of Johnny & Kaley, not L/P. Even though they are not together they show more love for each other than Penny shows to Leonard.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

FYI, the newest rumour is that Johnny and Kaley are friends with benefits. 

It's amazing what these people come up with.

30 minutes ago, No Regrets said:

FYI, the newest rumour is that Johnny and Kaley are friends with benefits. 

It's amazing what these people come up with.

Well, who could fault them for that :icon_cheesygrin: Some people go to a bar after work, some others go to bed ^^

I could buy THEY are friends with benefits. Atm? Doubtful. Was said on another thread.Jaley prob wont ever reconcile because of the age gap. Kaleys 30, Johnnys 40ish. Kaley is at the point in her life in the near future well want a family. Can Johnny offer that? And I cant see them dAting casually bk in 2007-2010. Things have changed. And they know each other too well now. They are simply too good of friends now. Theirs clearly still some tension I think between them. Imo from pics. But unfortunately. Kaleys prob better finding someone closer to her age. I well forever ship them tho. Hey they could do a ted and robin. Have kids BUt get together haha.

Edited by 3ku11

I could buy THEY are friends with benefits. Atm? Doubtful. Was said on another thread.Jaley prob wont ever reconcile because of the age gap. Kaleys 30, Johnnys 40ish. Kaley is at the point in her life in the near future well want a family. Can Johnny offer that? And I cant see them dAting casually bk in 2007-2010. Things have changed. And they know each other too well now. They are simply too good of friends now. Theirs clearly still some tension I think between them. Imo from pics. But in unfortunately. Kaleys prob better finding someone closer to her age. 

^^^^

Age is nothing but a number. I have been with my girlfriend for 12 years and am 10 years older than her and still going strong, love is what you make it and age has nothing to do with it.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

^^^^

Age is nothing but a number. I have been with my girlfriend for 12 years and am 10 years older than her and still going strong, love is what you make it and age has nothing to do with it.

Fair enough. Im just saying Kaley at her point in her life. I hear she wants a family. Prob better finding somrome closer to Her age. But thats jmo.

^^^^

Fair enough. Im just saying Kaley at her point in her life. I hear she wants a family. Prob better finding somrome closer to Her age. But thats jmo.

^^^

Well I have 2 healthy kids one 10 and the last one was born 6 years ago when I was 39.

6 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Prob better finding somrome closer to Her age.

Paul Blackthorne...David Spade...:icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, luminous said:

3 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

^^^

Well I have 2 healthy kids one 10 and the last one was born 6 years ago when I was 39.

Great. I was looking at it from Johnnys pov. What he can offer.

3 minutes ago, luminous said:

Me :icon_cheesygrin:

Johnny can offer love and support to any children he has and to his wife and/or mother of those children.  Age (especially now) is not as big an issue as it was in the past.  And btw, my grandfather was 57 when my dad was born in 1933.  He lived to 71; my dad is still going strong at 82...

• Like 4