Kaley & Johnny relationship

MissNobodyx

Sad, they seem to making a lot out of this one, compared to the divorce one a while back.  It is almost like they are trying to break Kaley up with Ryan by creating stories that will upset them.  The divorce rumors hit a cord with Kaley, she even said on the record they were nonsense, so obviously they bothered her.

Ryan seems good for her though, I mean he is not some big celeb, so it seems to balance her life some what. But I guess seeing he ain't a celeb, then he may not understand Kaley's work schedule. So media reports making up bs, must no be easy. But it is part and parcel, I suspose, it comes with the terriotory of being a major celeb.

There were a few nasty comments on that IG pic.  One popped out at me:  "Hey, remember when you two used to F**k?" (not censored)   :icon_eek:   People have NO CLASS

She can see those comments can't see?  That is so crude and cruel.  I want to say I don't understand why someone would do that, but I have met people in life that would think that was funny, so I sort of know the kind of person that would do that.

It is really sad. A handful of dopes ruin the experience that we enjoy in following people we admire. I'm sure Ryan has nothing to worry about. I just hope that hurtful words don't have an effect on amy of them...

Sent from my iPhone using

Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

My goodness that comment on IG was totally reprehensible. I don't know how people can sleep at night saying things that like about another person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They haven't dated in 5 years, like Penny said "Everyone has history" haha. Some people have absoloutely no class. And the emotional intelligence of Charlie Harper. 

• 10 months later...

Here is what makes me wonder, those gossip rags kept saying, this year, that they had information that there were problems.  It seems that this was going on for a while and they were right.  So now they say something is going on with Kaley and Johnny, my common sense tells me that they are just spreading rumors, but I cannot forget they were right before.

• Like 1

Yeah, they were right, but how do we know they had the right reasons?   You throw enough mud and some of it is going to stick.  Make up enough stories and you have a chance of getting something right, even if you have no idea what you are talking about.  

Edited by Tensor
  • Like 5

Yes, if we believed everything they say, shouldn't Jennifer Aniston have about 4 husbands and 10 children by now?

Haha so true! And Brangelina would be divorcing for the tenth time by now.

But on a more serious note : That feeling on the kind of articles you first get nowadays when you type in "Johnny Galecki" or "Kaley Cuoco"

tumblr_m5jlvydicP1rula7qo2_250.gif

Nothing but a bunch of cheating speculations and rumours on a reconciliation so soon after her divorce. This is all just so 

tumblr_n8vrti3OuB1tg47xro1_400.gif

Edited by Luna18
  • Like 1

I highly doubt that there's more than friendship going on between Johnny and Kaley at the moment. And I'm saying this as someone who thinks they're incredibly adorable together. I'm not saying nothing could possibly ever happen again. They still seem insanely close and had "an amazing relationship" according to Kaley. And didn't she also say that "certain people" didn't want their relationship to be public? Maybe this was beyond their control - who knows. Right now the woman is going through a divorce and I'm thinking men are the last thing on her mind. 

• Like 1

I somehow doubt that Kaley and Johnny will resume their prior romantic relationship.  They were a lot younger then, and they seem so different when you see them interviewed together.  They may have a special friendship but not sure it would bring them back together in a romantic relationship.  Kaley was, especially in hindsight, impulsive in jumping into her relationship with Ryan.  I don't know what the deal was with Henry Cavill, which was a very short dating thing, but when that ended she had those Instagram images about "Life goes on" and all that.  In retrospect, her "grieving" the end of that very short fling seemed a little excessive, and then almost immediately, she's over him and she is dating Ryan... who apparently never even went home to Florida after his first date with her.  And it was more like 2 months of dating, not three or more, when she got engaged.  He's out of work due to an injury, they've only just met, she's in a very big deal career, but they've decided this is it and get engaged.   Then she says in an interview that they will take their time planning the wedding and would marry "next year", if I recall, but then 3 months after getting engaged... they marry.  I know lots of people marry after short engagements and have long, successful marriages, but somebody tell me how waiting a year after meeting someone to get engaged is a bad idea?  You are in your late 20's, you have a hopefully very long life ahead... what is the rush?  And of course, they are SO in love that they HAVE to have prominent and permanent tatoos to mark this landmark event.  Impulsive.

And now there is no trial separation... it's divorce time  (yes, I know they may have been apart before the announcement but there was no public notice of a separation earlier).  It's seems more like "OK, I'm done."  So there is lots I like about Kaley but she does seem a bit impulsive, sadly at least when it involves ostensibly "permanent" life decisions (that aren't so permanent).  So even if she still has those feelings for Johnny, I hope she resists the urge to rebound to him (and I hope he is smart enough, if she does show him interest, to resist).  She needs time to be on her own, and by on her own I don't mean spending every free minute jetting off to New York or wherever with all of her girlfriends.  

My thoughts... YMMV.

Oh I agree.

Kaley does seem impulsive. Then again I've seen people get married after years of knowing each other and it didn't work out. There's never a guarantee, really. I'm just puzzled by how differently she's handled the two relationships. While she was dating Johnny, they didn't even tell the rest of the cast for 5 months. With Ryan she basically shared their every move on social media. 

Oh I agree.

Kaley does seem impulsive. Then again I've seen people get married after years of knowing each other and it didn't work out. There's never a guarantee, really. I'm just puzzled by how differently she's handled the two relationships. While she was dating Johnny, they didn't even tell the rest of the cast for 5 months. With Ryan she basically shared their every move on social media. 

I believe Johnny wanted to keep their relationship quiet.

• Like 2

No, they didn't break up on set.  They both said they broke up before the holidays in 2009.   I've always taken it to mean, some time early-mid December.   At a taping in February 2010 (the 17th, It was for The Pants Alternative.  ), there were multiple reports of their arguing very loudly at one point, although they couldn't be seen  (for those that have been to a taping, it would be off to the right of audience, somewhere behind the kitchen of the apartment)  they were obviously not very happy between takes (the description was Kaley looked ready to cry, Johnny looked pissed for most of the taping), she also said there was some sort of tension, on set.   

One of the people reporting had gone to multiple tapings, and instead of their usual talking, they would spend the time between takes on opposite sides of whatever set they were working on.  They mentioned Johnny in the kitchen of the apartment and Kaley near the door or out in the hall.  So, while they didn't break up on set, it sounds as if they had one hell of a fight.

The taping person also said the next week they we're back to normal, talking between shots, not looking mad or sad, etc and the feeling of tension was gone.  Of course, the next episode was (don't look Lennys)  "The Wheaton Recurrence" where their characters  broke up on the show.    I always remember Kaley, when she first talked about it and said, about them staying friends, that it was touch and go for a while and they avoided a war.  After finding out this and her comment, I've wondered if this was what she was referring to.   Because, while it seems they had a rather intense fight, they worked it out rather well.

The rumor, and I must emphasize that it is only a rumor, because very little has come out about Johnny and Kaley, unlike Ryan and Kaley.  Johnny and Kaley have kept their past relationship very private. The rumor was that the keeping of their relationship private was a relationship problem.  Kaley said that she didn't like that she was dating him and couldn't tell anyone, while Johnny, who had gone through this before with Sara Gilbert, was okay with keeping it a secret because the press are assholes, like they are now with Kaley.  Yes they had a fight backstage that some fans heard, but what they were arguing about is anyone's guess, however they supposedly broke up around the same time.

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic