The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MissNobodyx

Kaley & Johnny relationship

I think the reason the relationship plays so well on TV is due to the fact.  That they have a real relationship as friends and lovers outside the TV show. 

Edited by gwhh
  • Like 3

I think that is the main attraction for a good many of us.  It once was a real thing.....maybe it can be again....

• Like 4

Of course this thread is all speculation.  I wonder what their reaction to the content would be???

Do you think they might be offended? I wonder if they ever dip into the forum to see what's occurring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, TBBT78 said:

Do you think they might be offended? I wonder if they ever dip into the forum to see what's occurring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offended? Not sure. Probably weirded out by it. I think there are worse things you can say about two people than "You would be great together". And I'm sure both Kaley and Johnny have had to read much worse things on IG. I think they know that it's got a lot to do with Leonard and Penny, too, and them just being great at their jobs. I doubt many people would be so adamant about wanting them together if they didn't play a couple on screen. I mean people even want Jim and Mayim to be a couple even though that's clearly never going to happen. As an actor or a celebrity in general, you just can't take these things seriously. Not the overly positive or negative stuff people say about you.

• Like 5

I think this thread is always very respectful to Kaley and Johnny and would not be upsetting. It shows that we admire them and their friendship. It's pretty clear from our posts that we want the best for both of them. 

• Like 5

Guest sladenoddy
On 2/16/2016 at 9:34 PM, son-goku5 said:
4 hours ago, No Regrets said:

Offended? Not sure. Probably weirded out by it. I think there are worse things you can say about two people than "You would be great together". And I'm sure both Kaley and Johnny have had to read much worse things on IG. I think they know that it's got a lot to do with Leonard and Penny, too, and them just being great at their jobs. I doubt many people would be so adamant about wanting them together if they didn't play a couple on screen. I mean people even want Jim and Mayim to be a couple even though that's clearly never going to happen. As an actor or a celebrity in general, you just can't take these things seriously. Not the overly positive or negative stuff people say about you.

the way they were so close at the PCA awards and the game launch party, does make me wonder why they don't get together as loads of people have said how cute they were together. which is more than I can say about Kaley being ushered to her car with a  lot of other people which included Sam Hunt, who got in another car.

I guess difference is Johnny and Kaley dated previously. Jim's gay lol. Ppl realise this right? Ppl want too see Jaley again. Ill say its like 12% probability.

Of course they are in a relationship, they are very good friends...Oh, you mean a romantic relationship...No.    

• Like 1

I was reading on here.  Someone said you never see Johnny & Kaley kissing in public, or getting into a car together.  maybe they are one of those very rare Hollywood couples / people who knows how to stay ahead of the press!   Or maybe they don't go out much together! 

Edited by gwhh

1 hour ago, gwhh said:

I was reading on here.  Someone said you never see Johnny & Kaley kissing in public, or getting into a car together.  maybe they are one of those very rare Hollywood couples / people who knows how to stay ahead of the press!   Or maybe they don't go out much together! 

Or maybe they're just friends lol. You do realize they broke up year's ago. And are no longer together right lol

Edited by 3ku11

I've never seen this interview. They ask Kaley about her "on screen" boyfriend in 2009:

Q: And your current boyfriend on the air of course was on "Roseanne".

Kaley: Yes. Although I've never seen an episode of "Roseanne". And I told him that the first day I met him.

Q: Really?

Kaley: Hell yeah I did. I was like, "You were on what show?" 

Q: In all fairness, did he ever see "8 simple rules"?

Kaley: Probably not.

Q: There you go.

Kaley: No. He had no clue.

Q: But now you're on a a very successful sitcom...

Kaley: (smiles) And we're together.

• Like 3

I think if that interviewer had thought about it, he might have asked "Wait, together for real?"

Because he most likely heard her saying "And we're together" (on the show)

• Like 2

Heh

tumblr_o2mcq8wRgw1ukzcjjo1_400.giftumblr_o2mcq8wRgw1ukzcjjo2_400.gif

tumblr_o2mcq8wRgw1ukzcjjo3_400.giftumblr_o2mcq8wRgw1ukzcjjo4_400.gif

tumblr_o2mcq8wRgw1ukzcjjo4_400.gif

Kaley: ill take my shirt off!!

Johnny: Let me see

Kaley: Nope

Johnny: He he he he

Apparently that was atcthe 2014 flashmob. Dont worry not speculating je7 :D. Just found that funny

4 minutes ago, No Regrets said:

A Shamy fan posted this on Tumblr and I just LOL'ed so hard:

tumblr_o333ydyc2f1tsaa55o1_540.jpg

Screen Shot 2016-02-25 at 05.png

lol.png

Ohh jealousy lol kidding.

2 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Not suggesting anything . But.johnny your eyes are way down lol

tumblr_o3182yckkw1ukzcjjo2_500.gif

Yeah, he's checking her out a lot