The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MissNobodyx

Kaley & Johnny relationship

Kaley was, especially in hindsight, impulsive in jumping into her relationship with Ryan.

Thanks, I got a good laugh from that.

The new rumours about Johnny and Kaley are all over the press here in Europe. Ouch. I could never be a celebrity. I'd just be angry all the time. Just wow.

I wonder if Kaley now has a better understanding of what Johnny meant when he wanted to keep their relationship quiet. 

I bet she's wishing she had listened to him now.

• Like 4

I bet she's wishing she had listened to him now.

she might have a much better appreciation for him, plus she doesn't have to date to keep her friend close. 

Oh I agree.

Kaley does seem impulsive. Then again I've seen people get married after years of knowing each other and it didn't work out. There's never a guarantee, really. I'm just puzzled by how differently she's handled the two relationships. While she was dating Johnny, they didn't even tell the rest of the cast for 5 months. With Ryan she basically shared their every move on social media. 

Yes although when TBBT started Social Media was still fairly new. Myspace was a few year old (but was fading) Facebook was just starting to catch on and Twitter was not invented yet. 

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan

The new rumours about Johnny and Kaley are all over the press here in Europe. Ouch. I could never be a celebrity. I'd just be angry all the time. Just wow.

What new rumors? I live in Germany and have heard nothing. Then again, I don't follow tabloids ^^

• Like 1

Over in the Cast, Crew, and BBT News thread, someone evidently was on set, took a picture with the group.  They're kinda adorable there.

Edited by Tensor
  • Like 4

Yes although when TBBT started Social Media was still fairly new. Myspace was a few year old (but was fading) Facebook was just starting to catch on and Twitter was not invented yet.  

Dating a co-star almost never works out well.  It was dating Johnny that Sara realize she was gay. 

Not to be pedantic, but twitter has been around since 2006.  It just didn't catch fire right away.

• Like 2

Dating a co-star almost never works out well.  It was dating Johnny that Sara realize she was gay. 

Which had nothing to do with her dating a co-star.  

• Like 5

Over in the Cast, Crew, and BBT News thread, someone evidently was on set, took a picture with the group.  They're kinda adorable there.

Yes, and first thing I noticed was her arm around Johnny. Not unusual for them, but it's certainly not going to help the rumours!

Not to be pedantic, but twitter has been around since 2006.  It just didn't catch fire right away.

Thank for the correction. for some reason I thought it started in 2008 but you right.  That why it still feels pretty new.  

Yes, and first thing I noticed was her arm around Johnny. Not unusual for them, but it's certainly not going to help the rumours!

okay is it me but the issue we saw concerning them not kissing in the show seemed to go away late in season 8 and there is no problem this season, things seem back to normal now.  We have also seen more pictures of them together too, than last year, it all seems to be lining up to when we started to see less of Ryan with Kaley.

okay is it me but the issue we saw concerning them not kissing in the show seemed to go away late in season 8 and there is no problem this season, things seem back to normal now.  We have also seen more pictures of them together too, than last year, it all seems to be lining up to when we started to see less of Ryan with Kaley.

Cospriscy Theory. Me think. They have been very close for awhile, even in S8 but too close for comfort the last few months. Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

What new rumors? I live in Germany and have heard nothing. Then again, I don't follow tabloids ^^

Oh neither do I, believe me. I saw it on the ProSieben website (I'm German, too). Saw it in several British papers as well. I don't wanna quote it, but if anyone wants to read it, here you go. Not that I don't believe they are close, but it sounds like the usual made up trash.

Cute picture, btw.

Cospriscy Theory. Me think. They have been very close for awhile, even in S8 but too close for comfort the last few months. Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

When you watch episode 8x12 (Space Probe Disintegration), that scene at the end where they make those baskets. In the promotion pictures, you can see L&P kissing, while that scene never aired on TV. Took it from bigbankwikia.com

latest?cb=20141228231713

I always wondered why they never kissed on the lips. Was it Kaley's asking for that because her husband didn't like seeing her kiss her ex, even if it's in a character role? And if yes, what if Kaley had had a movie role where she had a sex scene, rolling around naked with another guy (even though nothing happens and the audience can't see her naked front). Would her husband said "No, I don't want you make that movie!"?

If Ryan had a problem with Kaley kissing her onscreen Boyfriend/Fiancee then had Issues but maybe part of it had to do with the fact that Johnny was her Ex-Boyfriend at one time. Of course we will never known 

Actresses and Actors have been kissing their TV Spouses for 50 years and if it in the script they have to do it whether they want to or not. . Ryan should have understood that.

• Like 3

Kaley had said in past anyone she was dating would have to accept that she might have to kiss a co-star (or words to that effect). It must be difficult when that co-star is an ex-boyfriend and the actress is your wife... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

A while back, in fact a year ago nearly I think, it was suggested that Kaley gave Johnny advice about his relationship with Kellie after they broke up and that was why they got back together, things seemed to go well for a while going by their instagram pictures so I wonder why they didn't carry on?

Edited by rachelshamyfan

A while back, in fact a year ago nearly I think, it was suggested that Kaley gave Johnny advice about his relationship with Kellie after they broke up and that was why they got back together, things seemed to go well for a while going by their instagram pictures so I wonder why they didn't carry on?

Did who carry on?

Kelli and Johnny announced their break-up in August of last year.  There were reports that Kaley gave Johnny some advice about it.  Around mid-November, Kelli and Johnny started appearing on each others IG accounts.  Such as Johnny picking her up, in a large RV, when she completed filming "Marilyn Monroe. Their iceskating together near her parents (there's a comment about her father and Johnny), a picture of a heart, in the snow, with "I love Johnny inside of the heart, along with them spending New Years together, at a costume party.  There were a couple more pictures over the next week or so, but that was it.  It appears they just stopped seeing each other.

i couldnt help but notice that only THE GUYS llikd my morning post today, not one of the ladies hit like.

My feelings are hurt :( 

P_L_comeon.thumb.gif.8cb56b7fcd99953b38e640d7ad19cd67.gif

maybe Leonard was going to confess about boat lady in that scene

As of now this morning's post has 8 likes the most I have ever gotten for a single post, and all it took was Kaley naked  :blind:

• Like 1