• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, SRAM said:

I wonder if Kaley will invite Johnny to her wedding with Karl?

He went to her last wedding. So not sure why he would not attend this one.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2018 at 6:15 PM, 3ku11 said:

He went to her last wedding. So not sure why he would not attend this one.

I think he made a comment during an interview when asked about her wedding: "I can't wait for my invitation. I'm going to reply  Yes plus 22!  So assume he would attend the wedding and honestly believe Kaley would really want him there.

• 1 month later...
I think he made a comment during an interview when asked about her wedding: "I can't wait for my invitation. I'm going to reply  Yes plus 22!  So assume he would attend the wedding and honestly believe Kaley would really want him there.

I wonder if he’ll do a musical performance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, TBBT78 said:

I wonder if he’ll do a musical performance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After her bachelorette party this past Saturday you can almost assume the wedding will be this coming Saturday June 30, exactly 7 months from her engagement and birthday.

1 hour ago, Mario D. said:

After her bachelorette party this past Saturday you can almost assume the wedding will be this coming Saturday June 30, exactly 7 months from her engagement and birthday.

I have no idea when the wedding will take place, but I think that you can be totally right.

1 hour ago, luminous said:

Love the parallels here. Kaley and Johnny in real life and as Penny and Leonard. Just adorable. :icon_biggrin:

Kaley_Johnny_20182017-01.jpg.8443ef6778788a2a96be158379b7ff9f.jpg

Maybe just me. But the picture on the left feels like a better version of Leonard and Penny hahahahahahaha.

3 hours ago, luminous said:

Love the parallels here. Kaley and Johnny in real life and as Penny and Leonard. Just adorable. :icon_biggrin:

Kaley_Johnny_20182017-01.jpg.8443ef6778788a2a96be158379b7ff9f.jpg

That is why Lennys get thrilled just by small looks between them. Johnny and Kaley are able to look at each other with sincere love, even if it's not romantic. It is heart capturing.

1 hour ago, bfm said:

That is why Lennys get thrilled just by small looks between them. Johnny and Kaley are able to look at each other with sincere love, even if it's not romantic. It is heart capturing.

We hear all the time about chemistry elsewhere. Well, there is no better example of  friendship and love and yes, chemistry than what is put forth by Mr Galecki and Ms Cuoco-Cook.

8 hours ago, hokie3457 said:

We hear all the time about chemistry elsewhere. Well, there is no better example of  friendship and love and yes, chemistry than what is put forth by Mr Galecki and Ms Cuoco-Cook.

Lovely post Hokie, I couldn’t agree more 

On 7/2/2018 at 12:48 AM, 3ku11 said:

Maybe just me. But the picture on the left feels like a better version of Leonard and Penny hahahahahahaha.

This picture totally represents the joy, love, respect, admiration, and chemistry these two people have for each other. That is why they are so endearing to all their fans.

• 2 months later...
16 minutes ago, chucky said:

I haven't a clue who his current girlfriend is now.

Some pics and rumors are he is dating a 21 year old model named  Alaina Meyer.  Oddly, Kaley was 21 years old when Johnny and her met and started dating shortly thereafter.

1 minute ago, Mario D. said:

Some pics and rumors are he is dating a 21 year old model named  Alaina Meyer.  Oddly, Kaley was 21 years old when Johnny and her met and started dating shortly thereafter.

Well, at least she's not 15!     JOKE!! 😁

Edited by chucky

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Kaley and Johnny (with their significant others Karl and Alaina respectively) were both at Badflowerjosh's concert on Friday night.  Johnny has been friends with the band Badflower  for the last few years and attended the wedding of one of the sisters of a member of a band, in Hawaii a couple of years ago.   Recently, Brianna (who was also at the concert), Kaley's sister, had been open in social media, about being in a serious relationship with Josh, the lead singer of the band.  

9 hours ago, Tensor said:

Kaley and Johnny (with their significant others Karl and Alaina respectively) were both at Badflowerjosh's concert on Friday night.  Johnny has been friends with the band Badflower  for the last few years and attended the wedding of one of the sisters of a member of a band, in Hawaii a couple of years ago.   Recently, Brianna (who was also at the concert), Kaley's sister, had been open in social media, about being in a serious relationship with Josh, the lead singer of the band.  

Josh is  one of Johnny’s very closest friends.