The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MissNobodyx

Kaley & Johnny relationship

21 minutes ago, Tensor said:

I thought she did a good job in Burning Bhodi.  The character, along with hair and makeup made her almost unrecognizable. 

Yes she was pretty good in that film. I think she received some praise from the critics for her portrayal.  I read that when she came in and read for the part the producers did not know who she was and had to be advised that she was Kaley Cuoco from TBBT.  Think they said she was very professional and filmed her role in nine days.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, batman75 said:

Omg. 

I have had a week and today I'm finally able to leave a few messages around here. I LOVE LOVE them. I love that we at least got a photoshoot with them before the end of TBBT. All these photoshoots lately have been bittersweet. 

And the chemistry between Kaley and Johnny its amazing. The way they play around with each other and know each other, and they are just so comfortable with one another. So much, that I wish we could see them in a movie or something that allowed more than what we are given on the show for Lenny. 

I also absolutely love how she likes to grab his tie... brings it back to that one photoshoot with TV guide. I will be doing some edits with these pictures for sure! 

Btw, forgot to add: 

I do not believe for a second Johnny did not know the color of her eyes but oh boy, does he like to play around with her. Kaley's expression was all like 12 years (and a few of those dated) lol. They are very sarcastic around each other but in a fun, playful way. 

Really enjoyed watching!! :sungum:

• Like 4

I really liked that their photo shoot from some years ago when they both ended up in the swimming pool got a mention. I think they were some of my favourite photos of them came from that particular shoot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, TBBT78 said:

I really liked that their photo shoot from some years ago when they both ended up in the swimming pool got a mention. I think they were some of my favourite photos of them came from that particular shoot.

Yeah, that was a hoot and a half!

I don’t know whether Johnny and kaley were still dating at the time of the shoot and obviously there were being directed, but for me there was something magical and sexy about the pictures.

3c7f6fcefe3500b76d096d9171e3488c.gif
0d75aed748144eec232687f7a2ca7e90.gifd13778953a6d75c3ef42cb7343cbbaba.gifa51a9988796709efe070481db9945756.gif

• Like 8

1 hour ago, TBBT78 said:

but for me there was something magical and sexy about the pictures.

Yeah and they look so amazing and happy together! They still are that way!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chucky said:

They both say in the video that the TV Guide shoot they did in the swimming pool was their most enjoyable one. They even said after the photo shoot was complete they just wanted to have fun and it was unscripted. I just remember this because in one segment Kaley kisses Johnny in the pool and I always felt this was spontaneous and not directed.

• Like 5

Yes, they were dating at the time of the pool shoot. 

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Yes, they were dating at the time of the pool shoot. 

I thought they were, but wasn't sure!

• Like 1

On 3/16/2019 at 3:36 AM, hokie3457 said:

I bet we will see them act together in the future.  Johnny is generous to those in his orbit.  He always takes time to appear with Sara Gilbert and his chemistry with her is not quite as strong as with Kaley (my opinion).  Kaley and Johnny each have production companies, so they will be decision makers on their projects.  I look forward to seeing them together again! 

I still hold hope for a Leonard and Penny spinoff. Of course huge risks involved. But with them both having production companies. So I Could see it happening. But of course both may want to pursue other projects. 

• Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, veejay said:

bts_29.gif.be1e36f2e359839d5f2b116da1a89356.gif

It is...

bts_32.gif.c7cb61850907abd705a0e9168a7d3447.gif

Is their a video of this interview?

21 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

There's no video of the full interview. Only excerpts. Here and here.

• Like 4

On 3/19/2019 at 1:22 PM, 3ku11 said:

Anybody know how to download the video from the interview ? 

I've been trying to get it but with no success. :(

This says it all...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So many photos of Johnny looking pensive and kaley looking at him as though there isn’t anyone else in the room.

I hope they stay in touch.

• Like 5
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, TBBT78 said:

So many photos of Johnny looking pensive and kaley looking at him as though there isn’t anyone else in the room.

Them being good friends, I wouldn’t be surprised that they were talking about him being a father.

On 5/15/2019 at 2:31 AM, TBBT78 said:

Don't know if anyone else has seen the brief video of Johnny and Kaley hugging each other after their last scene together for the finale.  They were both teary-eyed after the embrace and I can imagine what was said between them.  Something like "will miss you and keep in touch"  And I am sure they will. Also, there is a fine article dated May 15, 2019 called "Friendship Goals" about how they bonded after their break-up and how their friendship became stronger proving true friendship can overcome even the worst heartbreak.

• Like 3
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1