Jump to content

Kaley & Johnny relationship


MissNobodyx
 Share

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Tensor said:

 

Johnny finally posted on IG today.  Wanted to wish his "Mooks" a belated 48th birthday.  At least it less than last year. 

Kaley responded with several 😂.  She also added "Can't wait to hug you." over an image of his post on her stories.  

Here's the post:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW85-rQPM4h/

She also said he calls me "Mooks"  Wonder if the "Can't wait to hug you" means they may meet up soon. That would be nice

10 hours ago, Tensor said:

 

Johnny finally posted on IG today.  Wanted to wish his "Mooks" a belated 48th birthday.  At least it less than last year. 

Kaley responded with several 😂.  She also added "Can't wait to hug you." over an image of his post on her stories.  

Here's the post:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW85-rQPM4h/

Also in Kaley's IG stories she had a poignant message that "it is ok to not feel ok sometimes"  Kind of a refererence to maybe missing Karl and the emotions she is going through.  BTW did not see a message from Karl for her Bday but he may have sent one privately.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/2/2021 at 1:44 AM, Tensor said:

 

Johnny finally posted on IG today.  Wanted to wish his "Mooks" a belated 48th birthday.  At least it less than last year. 

Kaley responded with several 😂.  She also added "Can't wait to hug you." over an image of his post on her stories.  

Here's the post:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW85-rQPM4h/

I wonder how many “ Mississippi’s” that hug will go on for.

Seriously though, I hope Johnny can find the time to visit with her soon because she really sounds like she needs his friendship right now.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, SRAM said:

I wonder how many “ Mississippi’s” that hug will go on for.

Seriously though, I hope Johnny can find the time to visit with her soon because she really sounds like she needs his friendship right now.

 

You are absolutely right. However, she is on her way to Iceland to film another segment of  TFA 2.  Probably will not meet until she returns OR if he decides to surprise her in Iceland. I think he had mentioned once that he visited there. Wouldn't that be gossip buzz!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

You are absolutely right. However, she is on her way to Iceland to film another segment of  TFA 2.  Probably will not meet until she returns OR if he decides to surprise her in Iceland. I think he had mentioned once that he visited there. Wouldn't that be gossip buzz!

Yeah, you’re right, that would be quite the gossip buzz.  Hopefully getting back to work will get her mind off the other things in her life that are bothering her.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SRAM said:

Yeah, you’re right, that would be quite the gossip buzz.  Hopefully getting back to work will get her mind off the other things in her life that are bothering her.

Yeah  That post she made seemed like she was struggling with her emotions.  Glad to see many of her friends and family were with her to celebrate her birthday. She needed the support.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Something cute on Kaley’s stories today.  She posted a clip of the show, the Lenny disaster when they go chop down a Christmas tree and bring it back to the apartment.  She posted the clip. Lololols and a gif Christmas tree.  At the bottom was @sanctionedjohnnygalecki

It appears it’s her way of wishing him Merry Christmas. 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tensor said:

Something cute on Kaley’s stories today.  She posted a clip of the show, the Lenny disaster when they go chop down a Christmas tree and bring it back to the apartment.  She posted the clip. Lololols and a gif Christmas tree.  At the bottom was @sanctionedjohnnygalecki

It appears it’s her way of wishing him Merry Christmas. 

Maybe there is hope for them after all?  She certainly can use his love and support.  Think this will be a tough Christmas for her as tomorrow is Karl's birthday

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/3/2021 at 10:24 AM, Mario D. said:

Glad to see many of her friends and family were with her to celebrate her birthday. She needed the support

Yes, she support she can get.

2 hours ago, Mario D. said:

Maybe there is hope for them after all?  She certainly can use his love and support.  Think this will be a tough Christmas for her as tomorrow is Karl's birthday

Agreed!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/24/2021 at 4:44 PM, chucky said:

Yes, she support she can get.

Agreed!!

Have you seen the post that Karl made with his dog and captions it with "You're the only woman that matters" I don't know how to take this. Should I feel sad for him or is he taking a shot a Kaley? Very interesting

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mario D. said:

Have you seen the post that Karl made with his dog and captions it with "You're the only woman that matters" I don't know how to take this. Should I feel sad for him or is he taking a shot a Kaley? Very interesting

It sure does feel like he is taking a shot at Kaley, but interesting indeed 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Tensor said:

This obviously isn't your first day, is it? 

I don't remember anyone overthinking anything here before. 😜

I do believe this might be the overthinking capital of the world. 😄

13 hours ago, Mario D. said:

Is this supposed to be an omen look into the future or just wishful thinking?

Quite probably just wishful thinking.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mario D. said:

Funny, just looked again and he has taken down that post with the caption.  You think he was feeling guilty?

I think he innocently put it up as a fun post about Blueberry, not thinking about how it could be interpreted. When he realized( or it was pointed out), how it may appear, he took it down. 

  • Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I saw this today and just really like it. So I thought I’d post it
 
0B9037B3-96B2-468B-A310-791D85F08853.thumb.jpeg.0374a2023fcd64c8266856f2913e9975.jpeg

This was a great photo shoot as the series was winding down and includedJim. There is one photo where K is leaning against J and Otis just a wonderful capture…


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.