Jump to content

Kaley & Johnny relationship


MissNobodyx
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, SRAM said:

I heard that story with Molaro before.  I really believe their break-up was not because they did not love each other, it was just the fact they had to keep hiding their relationship and eventually it took a toll on their lives. However, it also shows that their love for each other has never really faded and just maybe their lives will enjoin again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/2/2021 at 1:44 AM, Tensor said:

 

Johnny finally posted on IG today.  Wanted to wish his "Mooks" a belated 48th birthday.  At least it less than last year. 

Kaley responded with several 😂.  She also added "Can't wait to hug you." over an image of his post on her stories.  

Here's the post:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW85-rQPM4h/

Who is Mooks? Kaley's not 48 is she?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, TLW said:

Who is Mooks? Kaley's not 48 is she?

“Mooks” is a nickname the call each other( along with “J” and “K”) .  No, she’s not 48,  turned 36 this past November.   Last year Johnny wished a happy 74 birthday  to his fake wife and later congratulated her on reaching 82.   So, only calling her 48 this year is a bit of an improvement. 😂😂😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Tensor said:

“Mooks” is a nickname the call each other( along with “J” and “K”) .  No, she’s not 48,  turned 36 this past November.   Last year Johnny wished a happy 74 birthday  to his fake wife and later congratulated her on reaching 82.   So, only calling her 48 this year is a bit of an improvement. 😂😂😂

I didn't hardly think so since she was only supposed to be 21 when the show started in 2007, correct? The only person I could think of who would have been 48 was Jim since his birth year was 1973.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, TLW said:

I didn't hardly think so since she was only supposed to be 21 when the show started in 2007, correct? The only person I could think of who would have been 48 was Jim since his birth year was 1973.

The 74, 82, and 48 were jokes.  He was simply kidding her. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, SRAM said:

I had heard it before and really don't  think anything of it.  If Molaro didn't know, then that had to be the first Comic-con, between the first and second season.  They were together for over a year after that, so it couldn't have been that serious of a fight.  Couples have fights, it looks like they got over it and continued.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Writer Nicki Swift, who has written several articles on Kaley and Johnny, conducted a survey as to whom Kaley will date next.  Johnny Galecki won handily with a 28.57%, next was Henry Cavill at 24.92%, and bringing up the remaining slots were three guys  that I doubt she would be interested in - Pete Davidson at 24.09%, Bret Bollinger at 12.62% and Al Santos at 9.8%.  Even though this is wishful thinking it shows how much people are rooting for the rekindling of their romance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Mario D. said:

Writer Nicki Swift, who has written several articles on Kaley and Johnny, conducted a survey as to whom Kaley will date next.  Johnny Galecki won handily with a 28.57%, next was Henry Cavill at 24.92%, and bringing up the remaining slots were three guys  that I doubt she would be interested in - Pete Davidson at 24.09%, Bret Bollinger at 12.62% and Al Santos at 9.8%.  Even though this is wishful thinking it shows how much people are rooting for the rekindling of their romance.

Interesting, I wonder if Kaley and Johnny have seen that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Hate to bring this up again but there have been numerous stories and reports about them getting back together. While many TBBT fans of Lenny would love to see this I don't think this will happen until her divorce is finalized if at all. There is no doubt that they are extremely close friends and Kaley seeks out Johnny for advice and support. Whether this leads to a rekindling of their romance is speculation at this point. The latest story has Johnny pining for Kaley and hinting that her divorces were only road stops to eventually be with him. I kind of feel that Johnny knows Kaley only too well and does not have any illusions about being back together. If their romance gets rekindled, so be it and good luck to them. FYI Gossipcop.com has debunked this story as being bogus.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Hate to bring this up again but there have been numerous stories and reports about them getting back together. While many TBBT fans of Lenny would love to see this I don't think this will happen until her divorce is finalized if at all. There is no doubt that they are extremely close friends and Kaley seeks out Johnny for advice and support. Whether this leads to a rekindling of their romance is speculation at this point. The latest story has Johnny pining for Kaley and hinting that her divorces were only road stops to eventually be with him. I kind of feel that Johnny knows Kaley only too well and does not have any illusions about being back together. If their romance gets rekindled, so be it and good luck to them. FYI Gossipcop.com has debunked this story as being bogus.

I'm guessing we'll have to wait to see how this plays out. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Tensor said:

I was debating posting this last night, but decided not to.  Guess I  should have.  Basically , the original outlet has a history of posting stories about exs getting back together.  Best bet is to check gossip cop. 
 

https://www.suggest.com/johnny-galecki-kaley-cuoco-big-bang-theory-hung-up-co-star/2625857/

You know while all these stories and reports have no insight into their lives I have to believe some parts of them are true. Why does Kaley fall in and out of relationships? What is she looking for or waiting for?  Why has Johnny never married? These are questions only they can answer and maybe in time we will know too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Tensor said:

I was debating posting this last night, but decided not to.  Guess I  should have.  Basically , the original outlet has a history of posting stories about exs getting back together.  Best bet is to check gossip cop. 
 

https://www.suggest.com/johnny-galecki-kaley-cuoco-big-bang-theory-hung-up-co-star/2625857/

Interesting reading for sure. Maybe one day we will find out the truth of the matter. 

39 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

You know while all these stories and reports have no insight into their lives I have to believe some parts of them are true. Why does Kaley fall in and out of relationships? What is she looking for or waiting for?  Why has Johnny never married? These are questions only they can answer and maybe in time we will know too.

Those are some interesting questions. Maybe one day we will find out the answers. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mario D. said:

You know while all these stories and reports have no insight into their lives I have to believe some parts of them are true. Why does Kaley fall in and out of relationships? What is she looking for or waiting for?  Why has Johnny never married? These are questions only they can answer and maybe in time we will know too.

It may be the Lenny fanfiction writer in me talking here but with Johnny, I always felt that the reason his relationships failed, no matter how much love was there or intimacy or even offspring (in Alaina's case), the one reason he can't have a truly long relationship with those women is that they lack one specific thing. They're not Kaley.

As for Kaley, who knows? It comes over as her being incapable of keeping the spark alive that made her get into those relationships or even marriages. With both of her husbands, she shared a specific love for something. With Ryan, it was tennis, with Karl, it was horses (and other animals). But that's really not enough to sustain a relationship in the long run.

Though that's really just speculation unless she opens up about it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, son-goku5 said:

It may be the Lenny fanfiction writer in me talking here but with Johnny, I always felt that the reason his relationships failed, no matter how much love was there or intimacy or even offspring (in Alaina's case), the one reason he can't have a truly long relationship with those women is that they lack one specific thing. They're not Kaley.

As for Kaley, who knows? It comes over as her being incapable of keeping the spark alive that made her get into those relationships or even marriages. With both of her husbands, she shared a specific love for something. With Ryan, it was tennis, with Karl, it was horses (and other animals). But that's really not enough to sustain a relationship in the long run.

Though that's really just speculation unless she opens up about it.

Agreed.  I'm excitedly waiting to see if any info comes out.  I'm sure that she is done with Ryan. But,  I feel she has unfinished business with Johnny and Karl.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, son-goku5 said:

It may be the Lenny fanfiction writer in me talking here but with Johnny, I always felt that the reason his relationships failed, no matter how much love was there or intimacy or even offspring (in Alaina's case), the one reason he can't have a truly long relationship with those women is that they lack one specific thing. They're not Kaley.

As for Kaley, who knows? It comes over as her being incapable of keeping the spark alive that made her get into those relationships or even marriages. With both of her husbands, she shared a specific love for something. With Ryan, it was tennis, with Karl, it was horses (and other animals). But that's really not enough to sustain a relationship in the long run.

Though that's really just speculation unless she opens up about it.

Could not agree with you more. I think your analysis of Johnny is spot on. With Ryan she was accused of not trying hard enough to keep her marriage when Ryan could not stay sober. With Karl he was her "perfect match" and "horse guy" But she also could not do anything to save this marriage either.  Our paths are going in different directions? I always felt this was a lame excuse. We can only wait to see if anything is revealed after her divorce is finalized. BTW good to see you on the forum again. I have read your fan-fiction stories and they were exceptional, especially "What could have been"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Could not agree with you more. I think your analysis of Johnny is spot on. With Ryan she was accused of not trying hard enough to keep her marriage when Ryan could not stay sober. With Karl he was her "perfect match" and "horse guy" But she also could not do anything to save this marriage either.  Our paths are going in different directions? I always felt this was a lame excuse. We can only wait to see if anything is revealed after her divorce is finalized. BTW good to see you on the forum again. I have read your fan-fiction stories and they were exceptional, especially "What could have been"

Couldn't agree more. Especially the comments about the fanfiction stories.  Love reading those stories. I'm a lover for Lenny stories. 😊

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/6/2022 at 1:01 AM, NeckShotLime said:

Sometimes I wonder if they'd still be together if they had met in different circumstances. 

I wonder if they were still together had Johnny been willing to just reveal it and be open about it, the way Kaley wanted to be. I remember Kaley saying in an interview that because of having to hide it, they never went anywhere (like on dates)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, son-goku5 said:

I wonder if they were still together had Johnny been willing to just reveal it and be open about it, the way Kaley wanted to be. I remember Kaley saying in an interview that because of having to hide it, they never went anywhere (like on dates)

I think I read somewhere that was one reason they broke up because they kept it secret and couldn't be themselves in public. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, son-goku5 said:

I wonder if they were still together had Johnny been willing to just reveal it and be open about it, the way Kaley wanted to be. I remember Kaley saying in an interview that because of having to hide it, they never went anywhere (like on dates)

It could be also possible, based on their ages at the time, neither of them were thinking about anything more serious than dating or being boyfriend/girlfriend at the time, so breaking up, although painful, was not as hard as it could have been had their been more of a commitment between them for proceeding to something more serious between them.  That could explain why hiding it and being able to quickly go back to the friends stage worked for them.  Although it could  also be said that even though the flame of their relationship died out, the pilot light is still going, since the have remained so close even still, so rekindling that original flame would just need a little more fuel or a situation that brings them back together.  It is not uncommon for good friends to get together later in life because they are just happy being around each other.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.