The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MissNobodyx

Kaley & Johnny relationship

Then again, there were posts between Johnny and Kelli from mid November through early January last year.  I really don't think anyone knows what their current status is, except for Johnny and Kaley, and their close friends and families. 

And if we're honest, that's exactly how it should be. 

• Like 9

Currently Kelli is in a relationship, I saw some pics of her holding hands with unknown guy..

Nicole, seems to be just a friend, it's not the same girl who was with him in the game, because that looked like a double date? 

I don't Kaley will be with any man until her divorce is final, especially Johnny.  BTW how long does it take to complete a divorce in California?

Minimum is six months in California, but it can take longer.   The judge can be asked to make decision about:

Child Support, along with custody and visitation.

Spousal Support

Division of Property

Who is responsible for debts.

Since they have no kids, the first isn't applicable.  The last three should be part of the reported Pre-nup, so there shouldn't be anything for a judge to decide, unless either of them contests it.  All the paperwork can be filed and the divorce approved by the judge, but it can't be finalized until six months have past from the initial filing.   According to reports, she filed on 25 September, so around the 25th of March, 2016, or a couple of weeks before the last taping for this season would be the soonest it can be finished.

Doesn't mean she couldn't date if she wanted to. Elliot Spitzer did the same, he was dating but also in the middle of divorce proceedings. If the rumors hold true, Ryan will try to go for spousal support, despite the pre-nup. Which shouldn't be possible, since it's a contract...

Six months, I never imagined it took that long.  When you are done with someone, that could seem like forever.  I guess I change my opinion, she may see other people before her divorce is final.  New Years Eve would probably suck for her if she was alone.

• Like 1

I'd prefer to be alone than to be with a random guy, still lonely :lol: There's more in life than always having a significant other.

• Like 5

...Yes Strawberry!!! And isn't a long lasting true friendship more enduring than a love affair? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Not surprised they posted those, they have each other's backs.  The do look cute together though still.

• Like 7

I love this picture! They are so lucky to have stayed friends!:friends:

While I am happy Lenny is married, I think John and Kaley are just super good friends. Sara Gilbert has said Johnny was very supportive of her coming out and has been a Good Friend. I can only believe Johnny is that kind friend who is willing to give support. I also believe Kaley may be a typical Child Star who has deeper issues like so many other child stars. She may be better at hiding those issues or not going off the deep end and getting drunk in public etc. 

Great FU to the tabloids! 

Yeah! Couldn't have said it better. :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by luminous
typo
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Oh thank God they said something. The press were basically calling them cheaters and home wreckers. It was time to speak up. And it's really sad that they had to speak up in the first place. But leave it to them to do it in the most adorable way imaginable. Bless 'em.

I just heart their relationship. I don't care if they're best friends or more than that. Bottom line is, their affection for each other just shines through on screen and that's wonderful for all the Lenny fans out there. And I imagine it's a luxury for them as actors, too. I've just stopped watching another show that shall remain nameless because I know for a fact that the two leads loathe each other's guts and it's made the show unwatchable for me. I don't need actors to be BFFs in order to enjoy their interaction on screen, but knowing there's hate involved does ruin the illusion for me. So again, strongly appreciate Kaley and Johnny's relationship and how it translates to Leonard and Penny on screen. 

• Like 9

I didn't realize a Guy could be a homewecker. I thought it was a title only given to a Mistress

Well, Ryan was unfairly(I feel) given the title of gold digger, a name not usually given to a man.  Home wrecker can be given to either sex.  A guy messing with someone's wife is the same as a woman messing with someone's husband.  Anyone getting in the middle of another's relationship could get that title.   Of course, it should be given to the one IN the relationship who is messing around. 

• Like 1

I didn't realize a Guy could be a homewecker. I thought it was a title only given to a Mistress

Why would a title such as this only to put on a certain gender? If a man sleeps with a new woman every week, he's as much a (man)slut as a promiscuous woman would be ^^

• Like 1

Apparently Kaley did the "Lip Sync Battle" last weekend and Johnny was there with her:

"Recap of tonight’s events: Kaley Cuoco returned the heart shape gesture I made to her. I had a (short but still…) conversation with Johnny Galecki about Kaley’s performance. Was only feet away from both Kaley and Katharine McPhee at points in the night. Told Kaley I love her and she said it back. Watched Katharine’s mom dance like a proud momma as she watched her daughters performance. And drooled over both Katharine and Kaley’s performances."

Source: Tumblr

• Like 2

Well then...welcome to the 21th century ;)

Apparently Kaley did the "Lip Sync Battle" last weekend and Johnny was there with her:

"Recap of tonight’s events: Kaley Cuoco returned the heart shape gesture I made to her. I had a (short but still…) conversation with Johnny Galecki about Kaley’s performance. Was only feet away from both Kaley and Katharine McPhee at points in the night. Told Kaley I love her and she said it back. Watched Katharine’s mom dance like a proud momma as she watched her daughters performance. And drooled over both Katharine and Kaley’s performances."

Source: Tumblr

Have no idea what the lip sync battle is, but okay :D

Yes. Can someone expand or explain or enlighten a bit? I'm curious and would like to understand..... Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes. Can someone expand or explain or enlighten a bit? I'm curious and would like to understand..... Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lip Sync Battle is a show where celebrities make a whole performance out of lip syncing to a certain song.   Two or more compete against each other.   It is/was a very popular skit on Jimmy Fallon and, if I remember correctly,  was something that was started by Stephen Merchant (aka "Dave") and some friends. 

You should check out either YouTube videos on Fallon (Joseph Gordon Levitt is still my favorite) or if the show itself.   It's really funny. 

• Like 3