The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MissNobodyx

Kaley & Johnny relationship

Apparently Kaley did the "Lip Sync Battle" last weekend and Johnny was there with her:

"Recap of tonight’s events: Kaley Cuoco returned the heart shape gesture I made to her. I had a (short but still…) conversation with Johnny Galecki about Kaley’s performance. Was only feet away from both Kaley and Katharine McPhee at points in the night. Told Kaley I love her and she said it back. Watched Katharine’s mom dance like a proud momma as she watched her daughters performance. And drooled over both Katharine and Kaley’s performances."

Source: Tumblr

That's awesome!!!! I can't wait to see that one! I was just watching old ones on YouTube again last night (Julianne and Derek Houghton one is is riot, but totally NSFW)

Isn't it strange that Kaley & Johnny are doing more together now than they apparently did when they were dating? :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 1

Isn't it strange that Kaley & Johnny are doing more together now than they apparently did when they were dating? :icon_cheesygrin:

yes, but if they are truly best buds and since they both aren't in a relationship, they could be just innocently hanging out since they enjoy each other's company, like she does with her girlfriends.  The thing is, if they do it a lot, the tabloids will notice it, just like you have, and I bet the rumors will start again.

Going to lip-synching contests together; negotiating contracts as a team; putting tabloid rumors in their place. I love this true and remarkable friendship!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 8

I think it has a lot to do with Johnny, Sara Gilbert still talks fondly of him, his now ex Kelli has nothing bad to say about him and I haven't heard any other woman hate on him.  I think he is just a gentleman and fun to be with, unfortunately he may just be a practice boyfriend too, all the girls, even Kaley, want to remain friends even though they have definitely made it clear that the romance is over.

I think it has a lot to do with Johnny, Sara Gilbert still talks fondly of him, his now ex Kelli has nothing bad to say about him and I haven't heard any other woman hate on him.  I think he is just a gentleman and fun to be with

He absolutely seems like a gentleman and just a straight up decent guy. When Sara Gilbert told the story about how she told him she was gonna talk about her coming out on The View and it involved him, and he said if she wants he'll be there and hold her hand ... that almost made me cry. Don't really know what you mean by 'practice boyfriend', though. They wanna remain friends with him and vice versa, I'd say both sides win. 

• Like 4

I think it has a lot to do with Johnny, Sara Gilbert still talks fondly of him, his now ex Kelli has nothing bad to say about him and I haven't heard any other woman hate on him.  I think he is just a gentleman and fun to be with, unfortunately he may just be a practice boyfriend too, all the girls, even Kaley, want to remain friends even though they have definitely made it clear that the romance is over.

I have a different theory. Johnny Galecki has the same superpower that Dick Grayson of Earth 16 does, in that he has the uncanny ability to still be friends and/or friendly with all of his ex'es: :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by meka3000
just view the links, it gets my point across

Johnny really seems like a nice guy. 

It looks like he's in a good relationship with his girlfriend. Few days  ago. I saw a video and Johnny was in a jewelry. 

Johnny really seems like a nice guy. 

It looks like he's in a good relationship with his girlfriend. Few days  ago. I saw a video and Johnny was in a jewelry. 

Who is his girlfriend according to you?

OK I am going to stir the pot. 

1. Lenard says to Howard "I said I was her friend, NOT her her Gay friend."

2. Fact is people who work out are known to have a greater sex drive. Kaley has had her share of Boy friends. 

3. It is not uncommon for people to get back together after years apart.

I do feel kinda bad for them sometimes, because them breaking up was so much about them being scared because of the show. Love never seemed to be their problem. If they had met under different circumstances, hell they'd maybe still be together. I think when you have that kind of history with someone and are still best friends with them, there's always a chance something might happen again. But: as long as they're happy, I'm happy. And a great friendship is still an amazing relationship.

• Like 8

I find Johnny and Kaleys relationship remarkable. I mean if I dated Kaley (mindblown lol) I am not sure I could maintain a working relationship with her. Because of their close and intimate relationship, plus their history tabloid mags are always going to create rumors. I read the other day Kaley got a divorce, clearly not true. But as long as their friendship does not disrupt the show, which it potentially could have, it is all for the best.

I find Johnny and Kaleys relationship remarkable. I mean if I dated Kaley (mindblown lol) I am not sure I could maintain a working relationship with her. Because of their close and intimate relationship, plus their history tabloid mags are always going to create rumors. I read the other day Kaley got a divorce, clearly not true. But as long as their friendship does not disrupt the show, which it potentially could have, it is all for the best.

Kaley has filed for divorce. 

Actually, she did get a divorce. Irreconceivable differences (though that term is used in almost every case of celebrity divorce)

I thought you were Kaley's biggest "fan" :D

But she's single, so get her!

I thought you were Kaley's biggest "fan" :D

But she's single, so get her!

I'm pretty sure she won't be single for long if she doesn't want to ^^ Who wouldn't want her, amazing body, nice person (what I heard) and makes a lot of dough :icon_cheesygrin:

Oh she did get divorced. Theirs still.hope for Johnny and Kaley :D. Oh.shes single? Thats all that stood in my way! Damn it :icon_razz:

• Like 2

It is unusual that with all the rumors now going around about them and her divorce, and that they both put up 'just friends' on Instagram last week, Johnny would put up an old picture of them together just recently. 

It is unusual that with all the rumors now going around about them and her divorce, and that they both put up 'just friends' on Instagram last week, Johnny would put up an old picture of them together just recently. 

Gotta admit I was surprised by that, too. Then again they're probably both at a point where they just don't give a crap anymore. LOL. 

• Like 2

When it's an old one, why would anyone care regarding today?

Well currently Johnny and Kaley have been friends for years. IF they really wanted to be together romantically, they have had every opportunity, the past 6 years but they haven't. So IMO they are just really close, especially for two people who used to do the dance with no pants haha. I know I read rumors last year that they were having an affair lol, but I doubt it.

Well currently Johnny and Kaley have been friends for years. IF they really wanted to be together romantically, they have had every opportunity, the past 6 years but they haven't. So IMO they are just really close, especially for two people who used to do the dance with no pants haha. I know I read rumors last year that they were having an affair lol, but I doubt it.

There'll always be rumors, just as there are now allegations against Johnny for being a homewrecker, since tabloids are making him responsible for Kaley's failed marriage.

There'll always be rumors, just as there are now allegations against Johnny for being a homewrecker, since tabloids are making him responsible for Kaley's failed marriage.

I have no idea how they could justify that, unless they were having an affair, which would be shocking, as it hasen't seemed for years now they would get back together, why wait till shes married. Unless he got jealous lol, which from what I have seen does not seem like Johnny. But your right always well be rumors.

• Like 1