Howards Return

Episode one be open with?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Episode one be open with?

• Howard will be back from space (real time)
    • Howard's return
    • Howard will be in space for one or two shows
    • Howard will be absent for several shows

I still look forward to each episode and really like the show, I just know that if it stuck a little more to the values of Season 1-3 it could have been it's own show and not always compared to "Friends", which I never actually watched.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Erm... a cheesy prize

I honestly never thought I'd win something like this, what did I do to deserve something like this? This is the best night of my life. I'd like to thank, my Parents for creating me and I'd like to tha

Aah so it is possible the story could pick up right after the launch...? and we could have some space scenes.

@HeWolf

I hope there's none of that!

Yes dammit! Space scenes!

I had an idea this morning in the shower, these are the things that I think about in the shower. They will have to return to earth almost straight away due to a mechanical error, so Howard will actually only get less than a day in space, but for the rest of his life he will mention his time in space and just get reminded that really it was only one day.

Although the more space scenes the better, I love this idea. Then the writers can go for the easy callbacks. And hey, everyone would join in. Penny, Sheldon, even his mom:

Howiid!! Neil Armstrong called!! They need someone to fill in for one day!!...Just the one day!!

I think he'll be away for at least an episode or two, given what Prady said.

I like the idea of some sort of mess he gets into while in space. And also the idea of Sheldon insisting that the returning Howard is an alternate life-form. That would be very Sheldon. :)

It would, I can imagine him being nervous around Howard and eyeing his suspiciously.

Can't believe it only two weeks till the taping, that's a full month before it airs! :icon_eek: It's going to be very hard not to read it this time. I wonder if they will release the synopsis next week.

Howiid!! Neil Armstrong called!! They need someone to fill in for one day!!...Just the one day!!

Love it! you should also get points for your very apt avatar picture. :icon_lol:

Thanks Moonbase. Just glad to get a laugh :fi_lone_ranger:

I think he'll be away for at least an episode or two, given what Prady said.

I like the idea of some sort of mess he gets into while in space. And also the idea of Sheldon insisting that the returning Howard is an alternate life-form. That would be very Sheldon. :)

My husband says an episode should show them using that space toilet he invented lol

I had another really strange idea about when Howard comes back what if Sheldon is convinced that real Howard has been replaced by an alien pod thats duplicated Howard in everywhere while in space so he'd actually finally be little nicer to Howard when he comes back because Sheldon is afraid the alien will kill them all and try to take over earth.

With this idea in mind, thank you superlovelexi. I thought I do a bit of Big Bang stylee storytelling... comic strip of course!

Hope you like...

alienhowie.jpg

Thanks everyone, I haven't drawn in a very long time, so it's a bit shaky. There are a few comic strips and drawings about the show online (better artists than me) but I hope to improve and may post more of these if they turn out okay. Any requests? maybe a shamy… :icon_lol:

Aah so it is possible the story could pick up right after the launch...? and we could have some space scenes.

@HeWolf

I had an idea this morning in the shower, these are the things that I think about in the shower. They will have to return to earth almost straight away due to a mechanical error, so Howard will actually only get less than a day in space, but for the rest of his life he will mention his time in space and just get reminded that really it was only one day.

Although the more space scenes the better, I love this idea. Then the writers can go for the easy callbacks. And hey, everyone would join in. Penny, Sheldon, even his mom:

Hilarious, you should write for the show.

@Moonbase, Very talented, my partner makes his living as an artist, so I admire anyone with the talent and patience to be able to produce art of any sort. I am not a patient person myself.

@HeWolf

@Moonbase, Very talented, my partner makes his living as an artist, so I admire anyone with the talent and patience to be able to produce art of any sort. I am not a patient person myself.

That's so cool, I admire artists as well. I have a friend who has been an illustrator for 20 years and it's mind-blowing what he can do. Needless to say, I will NOT be showing him any of my attempts. :icon_lol:

Still it was a bit of fun!

@HeWolf

That's so cool, I admire artists as well. I have a friend who has been an illustrator for 20 years and it's mind-blowing what he can do. Needless to say, I will NOT be showing him any of my attempts. :icon_lol:

Still it was a bit of fun!

Shamy would be super fun. Or maybe Howard & the Mars Rover:icon_biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice work once again Moonbase. Hey, looks like Buddy Holly is taking advantage of Mars' low gravity and using some sort of internal methane propulsion system.

Thank you kindly Koobooki, I discovered Sheldon is hard to draw. His exressions are difficult to capture (for me anyway). It was fun having a go :icon_cheesygrin:

Ahh yes. I think you've come across a little something we all likely take a bit for granted: The subtleties of Jim Parsons' facial expressions that make the character so damn funny. Then again, I could totally be full of s**t, what do I know.

Thanks Convict13. Wouldn't that just be the bomb-digity? I doubt I could come up with enough funny for an entire episode let alone a solid storyline...although, I wouldn't terribly mind if Sheldon wore one of my T-shirts(wink-wink).

PS: I hope this last post didn't just set off some red-alert at the Homeland-Patriot-Act-Online-Security Centre or anything like that (0c 0 )

Very nice work once again Moonbase. Hey, looks like Buddy Holly is taking advantage of Mars' low gravity and using some sort of internal methane propulsion system.

Thank you kindly Koobooki, I discovered Sheldon is hard to draw. His exressions are difficult to capture (for me anyway). It was fun having a go :icon_cheesygrin:

Ahh yes. I think you've come across a little something we all likely take a bit for granted: The subtleties of Jim Parsons' facial expressions that make the character so damn funny. Then again, I could totally be full of s**t, what do I know.

Thanks Convict13. Wouldn't that just be the bomb-digity? I doubt I could come up with enough funny for an entire episode let alone a solid storyline...although, I wouldn't terribly mind if Sheldon wore one of my T-shirts(wink-wink).

PS: I hope this last post didn't just set off some red-alert at the Homeland-Patriot-Act-Online-Security Centre or anything like that (0c 0 )

Ha! he's supposed to be scooped up by the rover but it looks like you are correct. :icon_lol: As you have probably guessed, I'm getting a tad bored this haitus. I have one more comic strip to load, a shamy one, which will go on another thread somewhere and then it's business as usual. No more drawing, the show kicks off again. Bring on the real thing.... Season 6!! :icon_cheesygrin:

Sheldon can never have too many tees...

Ha! he's supposed to be scooped up by the rover but it looks like you are correct. :icon_lol: As you have probably guessed, I'm getting a tad bored this haitus. I have one more comic strip to load, a shamy one, which will go on another thread somewhere and then it's business as usual. No more drawing, the show kicks off again. Bring on the real thing.... Season 6!! :icon_cheesygrin:

Yup, I noticed the boom-arm. I was just being a silly fart. Hey, I don't think anyone minds the supplemental course material. Keep 'em coming!

Sheldon can never have too many tees...

I totally agree! And the others could slip on a new one once in a while too. I have the perfect one for Howard...