Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tripper

Episode 2.06

24 posts in this topic

Posted

CBS has announced the details of Episode 2.06 "The Cooper-Nowitzki Theorem", which will air November 3rd.

A young grad student's attraction to Sheldon confuses everyone, including Sheldon himself, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Monday, Nov. 3 (8:00-8:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

View more information in our Episode Guide.

Posted

Wow! If Riki Lindhome is playing the grad student, Sheldon scored! She is uber-hot!

actuarysera likes this

Posted

sounds very promising

Posted

I cant wait to see Sheldon's reaction!!! xD XD

Posted

Without a doubt, it is going to be a great episode. I can't wait!

Posted

CBS has announced the details of Episode 2.06 "The Cooper-Nowitzki Theorem", which will air November 3rd.

What happened to October 27th, does anybody know? I thought that they air TBBT every Monday :icon_confused:

Posted

What happened to October 27th, does anybody know? I thought that they air TBBT every Monday :icon_confused:

It did air, but it was a rerun of an old episode.

Posted

Another great episode, and another great name. I don't about you guys, but I always look forward to seeing how they work the episode name in to show!

Posted

Thank you,Tripper :icon_cheesygrin:

Posted

Wow, someone who actually got on Sheldon's nerves! Great episode again, loved the montage of poor Sheldon evading Ramona.

Posted

This episode was awesome. I like the fact they grounded their scientific convos on real facts (or quasi-real) Plus horny Howard was real funny.

And Domokun and Barenaked Ladies added a great value to it.

Posted

Yes, excellent song! This episode was delightful and besides being very funny, it was nice to see Sheldon actually working on science/physics (I for one would like to see more of that, and of course for Leonard, Howard and Raj too). Leonard's mitosis nightmare was hilarious!

Posted

it was nice to see Sheldon actually working on science/physics (I for one would like to see more of that, and of course for Leonard, Howard and Raj too).

Well, they tend to show a lot of that lately I think in episode 5 Sheldon talks about N=4 strings and N=8 quantum gravity (related topic here : http://www.maths.dur.ac.uk/events/Meetings/LMS/2007/TSAS/Talks/bern.ppt )

Hats off to the writers.

Posted

the episode was just great. i laughed the whole time

Posted

Loved the episode. It was great to see Sheldon meet and interact with a girl who is in his same level. I thought she was going to turn into a girl friend for him until she started getting to obsessed with making him work and trying to get his credit. It was funny when Penny asked what his deal is and they all started to explain their theories on how he will reproduce haha. I hope Sheldon finds true love one of these episodes :).

Posted

hi,guys, need a little help here, what's name of the song in middle of this episode when the girl followed sheldon wherever he go?

Posted

Barenaked Ladies - Be My Yoko Ono?

Posted

Sheldon in S01E02 makes an interesting point on why Thai food is never eaten with chopsticks (what with the introduction of forks in Thailand in the 19th century, pushing the food on to a spoon...) and yet in the last mitosis dream is shown to be eating his pad thai with chopsticks! Goof? Deliberate?

Posted

Good episode, but not great in my opinion. I loved the song :icon_mrgreen:

You can be my yoko ono

You can follow me wherever I go

Be my, be my, be my yoko ono.

Posted Image

Posted

I loved the introduction of a character so intense that they could scare even Sheldon away. :) I loved Sheldon tapping morse code through his bedroom wall and his discussion of how Leonard had to help him get rid of Ramona. She terrified me, but that's probably just the slacker in me that would die if someone forced them to work constantly, Hehe.

Posted

I loved the introduction of a character so intense that they could scare even Sheldon away. :) I loved Sheldon tapping morse code through his bedroom wall and his discussion of how Leonard had to help him get rid of Ramona.

She terrified me, but that's probably just the slacker in me that would die if someone forced them to work constantly, Hehe.

Great episode

Also Jim Parsons brought his beautiful smile to Sheldon during the cafeteria moment when he was play fencing with Ramona