The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
suezelda

What would you ask?

If you had the chance to ask the cast, either in their character or in real life, one question, what would it be?

I would ask Jim what he was reading on his Kindle at the momemt.

I'd ask Jim what his favorite type of music is and what he absolutely despises---then I'd ask him if he'd sing a song/duet with me :)

I would ask Jim what kind of movie and role he would like to do, and whether he has any plans of taking up something if he gets an appropriate offer in the near future (other than the TNH movie).

I would ask the cast, do you get bored at comic cons since Jim gets all the questions? :p

Well, if so they'll get a chance this year, seeing that Jim won't be around. :p But I doubt if they feel that way - they seem to be a pretty united, mutually supportive cast.

I would ask the cast, do you get bored at comic cons since Jim gets all the questions? :p

Well, if so they'll get a chance this year, seeing that Jim won't be around. :p But I doubt if they feel that way - they seem to be a pretty united, mutually supportive cast.

Totally agreed...and I also doubt Jim is the only one that gets asked stuff...I'm sure a lot of the male fans go there to see and talk to Kaley, Melissa & Mayim as well :D

I just watched 2011 Comic Con panel again, Jim does get asked the most questions, but only time anybody got upset was when a guy dressed like Howard asked Mayim a question about Amy, Simon was like "wait he's dressed like me and he's asking Amy questions" wth?" :icon_lol: But, he wasn't really mad just a little :icon_confused:

Anyway back to MTP. If I could ask one question I would ask the cast if I could take a picture with all of them, because a pictures is worth a thousand words. :icon_cheesygrin: and I'd have something to remember them by if they said yes. *Even better if they were all in costume.

Totally agreed...and I also doubt Jim is the only one that gets asked stuff...I'm sure a lot of the male fans go there to see and talk to Kaley, Melissa & Mayim as well :D

Yes. Like that guy asking Kaley her favourite nerd encounter, and nearly fainting of joy when she replied 'it might be right now'. :D

Yes. Like that guy asking Kaley her favourite nerd encounter, and nearly fainting of joy when she replied 'it might be right now'. :D

Yes, that was such a cute moment. I love Jim and Johnny's reactions too when Kaley said that. :icon_lol:

I would ask all of them if they would do a big bang theory movie

I would have to agree---that would be a query I'd like to know the answer to as well :)

I would have to agree---that would be a query I'd like to know the answer to as well :)

The movie is no. 1.

But then my ques would be: 'what's Amy's most lascivious fantasy involving Sheldon':icon_cheesygrin:

I forget which year it was, but there's one where someone in the audience yells "I love you!" and she says something like, "Aww, I love you too." and the annoying host tells her to be careful... LOL.

Yes and if they would, would they prefer to do it during or after the show's run...My bet would be (if they all okayed it) afterwards.