The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Blake7

We must have one episode when Sheldon Mum meets Amy's Mum

I Think in season six,we must have one episode when Sheldon Mum meets Amy's Mum it would be so funny seeing the two mothers comparing notes about what it was like to have to very intelligent children.

Who can forget the most embarrassing time of all, is when your mum meets your girlfriend mum and they start swapping stories with what you was like when you was a young child and how embarrassing, and the photographs start coming out, Oh the photographs who can forget all the embarrassing photo that your parents keep of you when you was a child.

I would love to hear what others think it would be like if this was to happen.

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

yep, Bill said so in an interview a few days ago

Sheldon and Amy have never dated before. Their mums could be very invested. Maybe even to the point of crazy interference.

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

thus, Amy's mom thinks they are "like wild animals in heat"... imagine if Amy's mom says that to Sheldon's mom?!

thus, Amy's mom thinks they are "like wild animals in heat"... imagine if Amy's mom says that to Sheldon's mom?!

Well, if the writers want to speed up the physical side of Shamy then Sheldon's Mum telling him to abstain is a sure way to kick-start it! Perhaps he'll make Amy say "whoo" quicker than most are predicting! :D