Character Traits/Quirks?

Sweenaldo

Do you guys share any qualities, traits or quirks with the characters from Big Bang?

For example, I am a weird mashup of Penny and Sheldon in that I am very untidy in general, like Penny and her apartment, but I keep Comic Books, DVD's and games in Alphabetical order on my shelf, and get a bit OCD over them, like Sheldon.

How about the rest of you?

I am alot like Wyatt Penny's dad cuz I too have a daughter penny's age.I got lucky and have a awsome soon to be son in law but had my share of "undesirables" as they say.So I really identified with the episode and He has a Wii so going to try the fishing soon if I can get my grandaughter to let us play LoL :icon_biggrin:

I'm misanthropic, like Sheldon.

I'm too quick to back down to avoid confrontations, like Leonard.

I'm a pervert, like Howard.

I'm terrible with women, like Raj.

I like to drink, like Penny.

I hate kids, like Bernadette.

I have a long desire for a fun and fulfilling social life, like Amy.

(after re-reading my post, I can prolly say #4 has a lot to do with #3) =P

I talk like Leonard. No one on this board has heard me talk, obviously.

Examples would be like when he pops the question to Penny in bed and he's like, "We'll laugh about this soon." and says, "Do I see a little smile, there?" "...I should go."

Or, "Noooo! Who would tell you something like that? [glance to Sheldon] WHY WOULD YOU TELL HER SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!"

Yeah, I identify with that.

Also one of the perfect ways to annoy the crap out of me is to interrupt while I'm speaking, so this is another sheldon -esque trait.

Sometimes I also wonder about developing my own 'roomate agreement,' I can't help but feel that life would be so much more organised and calm.

• 2 months later...

--I am socially awkward

--Shy and backwards when meeting new people one-on-one,yet when faced with a crowd I blurt out...things. Usually jokes which no one gets, or jokes that offends a great number of people.

--I am picky about what I eat,how it is prepared, and in what fashion it is served to me (I odered 2 eggs over easy yesterday but they came over medium, and I made them take the eggs back and re-cook my order. They had to do it 4 times before it was correct. Cooking an egg is not rocket science...it is not 945a66bb8ac5a46fd959ab6c12eebb00.png !

---Like I said in #2, I say things others tend to not understand,such as my posting of the Tsiolkovsky rocket equation

---I am sensitive to noises. I can hear things that most others can not,such as bats' echolocation and dog whistles. So people scraping their forks against their plates or their teeth physically hurts me, from my ear down to my jaw and in every nerve through my mouth and teeth.

---Because of ^ I tend to avoid eating out, and I am picky where I eat,because of ^ and because of #3

There are other things,too but I may run out of characters.,

So, in summery, I am Sheldon, Leonard and Rajesh (I am unable to talk to men, with obvious exceptions such as my dad, husband, sons,etc).

:icon_wink:

I will spend 10 minutes, explaining a simple answer, just so no one can be confused by my answer. I also never promise, or guarantee anything simply because if the world comes to an end (or something), I wouldn't be able to keep my word. Drives my wife mad to both items.

So like Sheldon.

Edited by walnutcowboy

I will spend 10 minutes, explaining a simple answer, just so no one can be confused by my answer. I also never promise, or guarantee anything simply because if the world comes to an end (or something), I wouldn't be able to keep my word. Drives my wife mad to both items.

So like Sheldon.

I explain my answers too, but it just makes others even more confused...*le sigh*

Saying nothing is still saying something, because doing nothing is doing something,such as when you do something you know is wrong, and the Po-Po asked if you did it, and you did not reply, that is,inherently,a lie. Any action is an action,even if it was a lack of action, or a reaction.And by this you duck out of responsibility.

Not speaking is lying because when faced with the responsibility you are forced to tell the truth or lie by default when not saying anything.

. Even not telling the truth by not saying anything, assuming you are doing nothing you are lying to yourself.