Who I Think Should Be Raj's Girlfriend

The last couple of days, I was trying to kill time in the afternoon and I found the Wonder Years on Netflix. For those of you that grew up in the eighties and nineties, you probably remember this show. It was great.

Then, I found out that the actress and mathematician, Danica McKellar, who played Winnie on the Wonder Years, was in a an episode of Big Bang -- the Phychic Vortex in season 3. She was the hook-up for Raj! And also, in season 1, when Raj mentioned Mayim from Blossom as a suggestion for the science bowl, he also mentioned "that girl from wonder years."

Let's have an episode that brings her back! I think she would make a great girlfriend for Raj! What do you guys think?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like him to start dating Nichelle Nichols...

Nice...."Cougar Town" TBBT style :icon_cool:

The woman is 80. Is Raj that desperate? Is anyone that desperate?

Yes, he is...

The last couple of days, I was trying to kill time in the afternoon and I found the Wonder Years on Netflix. For those of you that grew up in the eighties and nineties, you probably remember this show. It was great.

Then, I found out that the actress and mathematician, Danica McKellar, who played Winnie on the Wonder Years, was in a an episode of Big Bang -- the Phychic Vortex in season 3. She was the hook-up for Raj! And also, in season 1, when Raj mentioned Mayim from Blossom as a suggestion for the science bowl, he also mentioned "that girl from wonder years."

Let's have an episode that brings her back! I think she would make a great girlfriend for Raj! What do you guys think?

books.jpg

Gets my vote......:icon_biggrin:

I'd like him to start dating Nichelle Nichols...

Nice...."Cougar Town" TBBT style :icon_cool:

The woman is 80. Is Raj that desperate? Is anyone that desperate?

Yes, he is...

Heck, Nichelle Nichols is no cougar. At her age she's closer to a saber-tooth cat. :icon_twisted:

books.jpg

Gets my vote......:icon_biggrin:

Mine too!!!

yeh bring back danica!!

or how about:

that deaf chick coming back and realising that she took advantage of raj, apologizes and wants to get together with him.

NO! I hated the deaf chick.

For some reason I there is something about Danica that makes me feel she would fit into the group/show well. I don't know why... :)

What if Raj and Amy hook up? They are both lacking in social construct. Both Amy and Raj are obviously 'sexually depleted'. Sure Amy is 'attracted' to Sheldon, but why not throw Raj a bone, so to speak. That could really add some chaos to the storyline. :)

I think the perfect girl for Raj is Missy; Sheldon's sister. She called Raj 'cutie pie' and I thought they had chemistry, it also would get Sheldon involved to push Raj making sure Missy passes on her DNA to a worthy recipient.

I think the perfect girl for Raj is Missy; Sheldon's sister. She called Raj 'cutie pie' and I thought they had chemistry, it also would get Sheldon involved to push Raj making sure Missy passes on her DNA to a worthy recipient.

I don't know if they make a good pair, but I do think she was truly interested in Raj. Her reaction to him showing up was different than the others and seemed genuine. And she didn't strike me a cruel person, and to toy with someone's handicap like that on purpose I think would just be totally despicable. So I think she may have actually wanted some caramel love.

I thought that it was fairly obvious that she did know that Raj couldn't talk to her and she was giving him a hard time because of it. At the time I thought that she was laughing at him the whole time, the same as she was laughing at both Leonard and Howard. 3 guys making buttheads out of themselves over her.

I thought that it was fairly obvious that she did know that Raj couldn't talk to her and she was giving him a hard time because of it. At the time I thought that she was laughing at him the whole time, the same as she was laughing at both Leonard and Howard. 3 guys making buttheads out of themselves over her.

I thought the same thing. It never seemed to me that she had any real interest in Raj. Maybe some sympathy, but no interest. I could, however, be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time...

I thought the same thing. It never seemed to me that she had any real interest in Raj. Maybe some sympathy, but no interest. I could, however, be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time...

Well, if that were true, then she's a bully, a b**ch, and I hope she never comes back to the show or is ever mentioned again.

Well, if that were true, then she's a bully, a b**ch, and I hope she never comes back to the show or is ever mentioned again.

That she was a bully occurred to me as well. Particularly since she was in the company of another person we know has done some bullying of her own...

In what way was she a "bully" or a b**tch"? 3 romance losers have this big fight between them on who she will go out with, then one at a time they come and make annoying butt heads out of themselves asking her out. She treated all three of them much kinder then any of them deserved. If she was really a "bully" or a "b**ch" she would have looked down on them and made comments about how short they were and why in the world would anyone as hot as her ever go out with with geeks like them? It is a comedy and the scene was humorous. Perhaps you are reading too much into the scene if you think that her and Raj had some kind of magic moment. Or perhaps it went right over my head.

As Missy had no way of knowing Raj's medical bravado was going to run out at that exact moment, it's entirely possible she thought he was cute. She's certainly not a bitch or bully. In fact she was the one being bullied. Her brother was 'pimping her out for cheese' and Penny had to rescue her because they were all being so predatory. I have the feeling it was probably more of a one time gag though and the character may not return. It's interesting to see what a lousy brother Sheldon makes. I thought this was quite revealing.

I would prefer him not to get a girl, at least not for a while. I would rather they concentrated on his career, have him write a successful book perhaps, one that makes him a sort of "celebrity" amongst his peers. I know that he did the People Magazine article, but this would be different something that the other's genuinely agree is a "big deal" in his career. I think there is enough "relationship" storylines at the moment in the show, I would like to see another aspect of their lives be looked at