The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bazinga_73

Yay! I'm Excited!!!

I am so psyched to watch tonight's BBT (even though I watched it when it first aired)....This is definitely my favorite episode from Season 5, for one reason and one reason only....Sheldon's playing the bongos!!!! :D....Can't wait for 8pm to arrive!:D

Come check out my BBT chat if you want---let me know what you think :)

My BBT Chat Room!

I am so psyched to watch tonight's BBT (even though I watched it when it first aired)....This is definitely my favorite episode from Season 5, for one reason and one reason only....Sheldon's playing the bongos!!!! :D....Can't wait for 8pm to arrive!:D

My BBT Chat Room!

Looks good. I will be useful when the site gets buzzing again, and we're all going OT ... as usual :icon_lol:

This was definitely one of my season 5 favorites.

3 in the morning is a good time for bongos! :D

My BBT Chat Room!

Been to the chat room need a way to let others know we are in, still kool non the less great idea faster than snail mail :icon_lol:

My BBT Chat Room!

Been to the chat room need a way to let others know we are in, still kool non the less great idea faster than snail mail :icon_lol:

Yes, we need to set up a time and day that works for everyone---that way we can have an actual chat...lol....The best day for me would be Mondays, but I can be flexible if that day is no good for others...Let me know :)

Lol that will be fun but what about the time difference? We all live in different parts of the world.

I know when will we meet? And 3:am Annie loves bongos! (I'm such a big nightowl) def one of my favourite episodes too

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

eastern time zone here too

My BBT Chat Room!

Yes, we need to set up a time and day that works for everyone---that way we can have an actual chat...lol....The best day for me would be Mondays, but I can be flexible if that day is no good for others...Let me know :)

OK I will look for you on Mondays and I am in my office from 8:00a.m to 4:00p.m see you good people around the net :icon_cool:

My BBT Chat Room!

OK I will look for you on Mondays and I am in my office from 8:00a.m to 4:00p.m see you good people around the net :icon_cool:

Sorry Bear Guy, but my schedule got switched around this week, so I won't be in the chat room this Monday---If you can, come by Wednesday--I'll be there then, and I invite all of you Big-Bangers on here to do the same (link to chat room is in this post).

The chat room will be so awesome when the season starts up again!

The chat room will be so awesome when the season starts up again!

Should I wait to launch it then or are you talking about another one?

To those who went in and checked out my BBT chat room, thank you...I tried to inform Bear Guy on here that I wasn't off this past Monday (that is usually my day off though)...I will hopefully be back off this coming Monday and I'll check for all of you then :)

-Colleen (aka Bazinga_Babe) :D