Howard: Ride Solo or stay married.

Howard  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Howard

• Stay Married
    • Riding solo

I loved Howard as a unsuccessful sleazebag. I don't mind Bernadette (aside from the voice) but sometimes I wonder why they made her so prim. If he'd married someone less prudish, he could have maintained a bit more of his cheekiness. Which made him sooo much funnier.

When Bernadette said 'don't talk like that on your wedding day' my heart just sank. He can't even make a silly one-liner anymore. I think it's taken a big chuck of comedy away from the show.

I loved Howard as a unsuccessful sleazebag. I don't mind Bernadette (aside from the voice) but sometimes I wonder why they made her so prim. If he'd married someone less prudish, he could have maintained a bit more of his cheekiness. Which made him sooo much funnier.

When Bernadette said 'don't talk like that on your wedding day' my heart just sank. He can't even make a silly one-liner anymore. I think it's taken a big chuck of comedy away from the show.

Agreed. 100%

But I would hate to see marital strife in his life.

Agreed. 100%

But I would hate to see marital strife in his life.

True, it's way too late. But they could have given Bernadette any personality. An ex-stripper or even just a girl with a cheeky humour of her own. Melissa would have been brilliant at that. Ah well… maybe they will surprise us and have her go a bit wilder next season. Who knows.

I couldn't agree more with this, your so right.

I'm not keen on Bernadette I don't think she brings anything to the show.

I couldn't agree more with this, your so right.

I'm not keen on Bernadette I don't think she brings anything to the show.

I agree keep Howard solo. I like Bernadette with the girls, she's funny & her old lab jokes about mixing ebola with the common cold were funny but now ugh! Prissy, prim, being Howard's mother. The only humour I can see is if Howard flees her like his mom and hangs out with the guys.

It's a little late now to be saying Howard should be single, isn't it? They're married. Unless they're going to pull a Kardashian it should last longer than 72 hours.

As one of my favorite Howard moments was when he gave Bernadette the 'star,' I'm rooting for them to succeed.

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Stay married. They went that route and should now stick to it. Make it work, make it funny, but with them together. I don't want drama. And divorce brings drama.

yeh I preferred Howard to be that desperate guy who always hit on Penny. It was always fun to see him go about those difficult tasks to get girls - for example buying the tatoo sleeves then going to goth club to meet girls with raj. That was really funny.

I didn't mind Bernadette at the beginning, right now I still can't get over the fact that Howard is married to her. They should stay married at the moment, I don't think divorce would be a fun thing to watch on television.

Give the marriage a chance. Howard acting as a sleeze ball got old just like Raj's mutism. Let the new Howard grow and I am sure the writers can make it funny along the way.