Movies you're EMBARRASSED to like?

So!

Are there any movies you are really embarrassed, even ashamed, to like and love??

The kind of films everybody else seems to hate, especially the critics, but which you still love to watch. Even if you have to watch them in secret, so that nobody finds out that you actually love such 'horrible' and 'base' movies...

Me? I love Big Momma movies!!! Embarrassing, but true!:icon_lol:

Speed is a good one.

I love Shoot 'Em Up. It's just so fun. Kinda the same with Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.

I can understand the low ratings from critics, but also understand the appeal.

Legally Blonde PT 1 and PT2, and Mean Girls. Everyone would say they are girly movies, but I think they were cute and funny.

Speed, Armageddon and Deep Impact

I would never be embarrassed to say I like any of those 3 movies. I think they are ALL great flicks!

When I was younger I bought the Olsen twins movies and used to always say I was buying them for my much younger cousin (I worked in the shop I was buying them from and was like 18 at the time lol).

I hang my head in shame....lol

Legally Blonde PT 1 and PT2, and Mean Girls. Everyone would say they are girly movies, but I think they were cute and funny.

I love Legally Blonde too. I mean the first part. Really cute and funny.:icon_lol:

But I do hate Ice Age. I mean do all those animals suffer from ADHD or what!?!

I love Legally Blonde too. I mean the first part. Really cute and funny.:icon_lol:

But I do hate Ice Age. I mean do all those animals suffer from ADHD or what!?!

I never did see Ice Age. I'm not much into animated movies, but I did like Finding Nemo and I saw Lion King also, which was okay but a bit over rated I think.