The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ShellyBean

Sheldon and Amy's relationship in Season 6 ?

Actually, I was responding to another person and he deleted what he wrote. Thanks.

Monique

I deleted that post because I didn't feel it was constructive to the thread. It wasn't deleted by the member. That post and any posts referring to it were removed by me. The comment about keeping the discussion on the show and not each other was not specifically aimed at your or your posts. :)

At some point Amy should climb into Sheldon's bed, naked, and when he objects say, "Shut up Sheldon. Cooperate or you will never see me again," and then go for it.

Aww! I miss all the fun....

Yeah, you missed pages and pages of 'fun.' ;) Or maybe it was a different thread I was reading that devolved into the same The Show Has Become Friends argument that seems to pop up everywhere...

At some point Amy should climb into Sheldon's bed, naked, and when he objects say, "Shut up Sheldon. Cooperate or you will never see me again," and then go for it.

Ha! Kind of like the Star Trek Nurse bit... when she takes charge, he tends to follow along.

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Yeah, you missed pages and pages of 'fun.' ;) Or maybe it was a different thread I was reading that devolved into the same The Show Has Become Friends argument that seems to pop up everywhere...

Ha! Kind of like the Star Trek Nurse bit... when she takes charge, he tends to follow along.

*whip app sound*

The comments JP made in that video where they were responding to tweets combined with a scene from an S5 ep and got me thinking...

JP was talking about when or if S & A might have sex, and there's that scene where Sheldon is talking about how he's found himself thinking about Amy at inappropriate times.

Leonard mentions "that book we got you last year" and Sheldon tells him that the book gave him nightmares.

So I was thinking that Sheldon might have a dream where he's seeing strange imagery, which, of course, the audience would recognize as sexual imagery, and he would be with Amy in the dream, or something like that.

The dream comes to a...climax...if you will, and Sheldon wakes up kind of screaming, like from a nightmare, thinking, perhaps that he's wet the bed...but of course, it's not that kind of wet... ;)

Okay, I feel a little dirty for thinking like that...

Why I think the Shamy will take a step forward in their relationship,

-In the 23rd episode of Season 5 we see Amy trying to make Sheldon have more feelings towards her by cooking his favorite foods, drinks and so on in their dinner date.

-In the same episode Sheldon talks to Leonard of how these experiments of Amy are resulting in him to have affectionate feelings towards her. Is it possible that Sheldon has finally fallen in love with Amy but doesn't want to admit it ?

- In the season finale we see the biggest human side of Sheldon, when he takes Amy's hand as he watches Howard take off in the rocket to space.

Will we get to see Sheldon going on more dates with Amy and having a physical relationship in season 6? What do you all think ? :icon_confused:

I think their love would be advanced

Sheldon would resist to change him to adapt to the dual-world, but takes the time.

May Sheldon would do something to move Amy since the boy is always self centered :fi_lone_ranger:

Aww! I miss all the fun....

You didn't miss much. Just someone not liking the whole "Shamy" thing and taking it out on others.

*whip app sound*

I wish I could find that whip app on my android :-(. I tried and failed.

Monique

I love what Sheldon said to Amy tonight about how he feels both stronger and weaker and that he actually feels excited when he's with her. I know it was a quote from a movie, but the look in his eyes and way he said it was so heartfelt. MAN even my ovaries were ready to explode! <3

I love what Sheldon said to Amy tonight about how he feels both stronger and weaker and that he actually feels excited when he's with her. I know it was a quote from a movie, but the look in his eyes and way he said it was so heartfelt. MAN even my ovaries were ready to explode! <3

Agreed. It was my favorite part. He definitely felt what he was saying.

BTW, I read your fanfic and I loved it. Well written.

Monique

Hahaha, very good. :icon_redface: As I today saw TBBT, and Sheldon said, there is some "hole" or whatever in the agreement (Sorry, can't remember the word), and I thougth, Amy should read it with more attention and find one thing more, that would let her to have some sort of physical contact with him :icon_twisted: But later. She's doing her best now. Perfect for them! :icon_wink:

Hahaha, very good. :icon_redface: As I today saw TBBT, and Sheldon said, there is some "hole" or whatever in the agreement (Sorry, can't remember the word), and I thougth, Amy should read it with more attention and find one thing more, that would let her to have some sort of physical contact with him :icon_twisted: But later. She's doing her best now. Perfect for them! :icon_wink:

Indeed! Amy must find her OWN loopholes! Or, if that doesn't work, she needs to keep thinking of ways to increase his feelings for her like she successfully did in that one episode!

Monique

Yeah I agree and i hate the idea waylerob suggested of Amy climbing in bed with Sheldon naked and telling him he has no choice. Yikes! I like the fact she's not bullying him.

Edited by Moonbase

Yeah I agree and i hate the idea waylerob suggested of Amy climbing in bed with Sheldon naked and telling him he has no choice. Yikes! I like the fact she's not bullying him.

exactly. That's one of the aspects I love the most about her & Sheldon. She lets Sheldon act on his own, like when he hit Leonard, like when he asked her to be his girlfriend, etc. She teases him, but lets him be the one making the choice.

exactly. That's one of the aspects I love the most about her &amp; Sheldon. She lets Sheldon act on his own, like when he hit Leonard, like when he asked her to be his girlfriend, etc. She teases him, but lets him be the one making the choice.

Amy has a depth of feeling for Sheldon and it's shows in her face. She didn't care at first. I really like her robotic stage but when she first started getting the hots for him she was a bit sexually charged and not always as likeable because of it. This has calmed down and I have to say its better. Amy is the only female who could adore an ass like Sheldon to that degree. Splitting the bill and quoting a film is just him and complelety on character. It doesn't signify an impending breakup as some are suggesting. He probably thinks he did really well on the date.

Amy has a depth of feeling for Sheldon and it's shows in her face. She didn't care at first. I really like her robotic stage but when she first started getting the hots for him she was a bit sexually charged and not always as likeable because of it. This has calmed down and I have to say its better. Amy is the only female who could adore an ass like Sheldon to that degree. Splitting the bill and quoting a film is just him and complelety on character. It doesn't signify an impending breakup as some are suggesting. He probably thinks he did really well on the date.

exactly. The little snippet with Raj said it all:

Raj: Isn't this romantic?

Sheldon: I hope that's a rethorical question, cos I have no clue

he doesn't. And for Sheldon who gloats into "knowing it all" to say he has "no clue" is very self-explainatory on the situation. And Amy knows it, that's why she's patient with him. Bless her, they should give her an award for it!

I think what we're seeing in Sheldon is that despite all his protestations, he's really laying claim to Amy.

He may not like all the touchy-feely moments that Amy is trying to bring out in him, but underneath it all, he does indeed want her for himself.

Maybe he can't articulate his feelings without resorting to quoting Spiderman or maybe he doesn't want to admit that he's falling for a girl in a non-platonic way, but a guy who didn't care wouldn't bother taking that step of asking her to be his girlfriend, wouldn't karate-chop his best friend over a perceived encroachment, and wouldn't care about her wounded feelings.

As a matter of fact, Sheldon's reaction to Leonard going out with Amy reminds me a little of a moment my sister told me about from when she and her husband Marc first started going out in college. I guess he and his roommates were talking about her and one of the guys said something about liking her. He just meant that he thought she was a nice person, but Marc got a little ruffled and said something like, "Back off, dude!", warning him to keep away from his girl. Come to think of it, it was also a little like Howard thinking that Leonard was trying to hit on Bernadette, with his "I'm crazy!" line.

Anyway, Sheldon has found out that even if he doesn't like the idea of holding hands or kissing, he does like the idea of having Amy for himself.

Edited by phantagrae

So, being one hell of a shamy shipper, I'm not worried about them at all. I don't even care if those who don't really get the couple say there's an impending break-up because even Molaro said this:

Q:“How aware is Sheldon about the impact the hand-holding had on Amy?

A: She makes him very aware (laughs). He’s aware of her wanting to pull him in that direction further with more hand holding and things like that. I don’t feel like we’re necessarily hanging it on the specific, “Well you held my hand when rocket went up.” She continues to very strongly want to take him down that road and she can be persuasive. He’s not going to be happy about it but he seems to grudgingly give in here and there cause I think it’s easier for him to give in a little bit than to keep fighting.

That doesn't sound like an impending breakup at all. I believe an impending break-up involves reluctance and no hints of improvement or even one of the parties giving in?

Anyway, Sheldon has found out that even if he doesn't like the idea of holding hands or kissing, he does like the idea of having Amy for himself.

Agreed. They have not to do all the stuff in the way others do. It makes me delight, how their feelings proceed, with baby steps, yes, but so rigth and truly. Noone around understand them, but they understand each other.

When they have a fight - the basis of that is: feelings like jealous, dislike that the other is gone (25 cats :icon_biggrin: ) and never they say, "you are not the way I like" or "I'm not good enough for you"... It's difficult for her, she want more and should have a patience with Sheldon, for him, to do thing total out of his comfort zone.

It seems right, that they don't talk - they know what other feels.

When they have a fight - the basis of that is: feelings like jealous, dislike that the other is gone (25 cats :icon_biggrin: ) and never they say, "you are not the way I like" or "I'm not good enough for you"..

So true, Frieda :-).

Monique