Sheldon and Amy's relationship in Season 6 ?

ShellyBean

Its going to be interesting to see Amy jealous of Sheldon's new assistant. Though I'm sure Sheldon will likely behave as clueless as ever about why it would bother her for him to have a cute young thang hang around his office all the time. Also, does this mean he's fired Raj as his assistant?

Its going to be interesting to see Amy jealous of Sheldon's new assistant. Though I'm sure Sheldon will likely behave as clueless as ever about why it would bother her for him to have a cute young thang hang around his office all the time. Also, does this mean he's fired Raj as his assistant?

Raj isn't Sheldon's assistant. I think he's more like a research partner. I think the girl that Sheldon hires is working on organizing some papers and stuff from when he was a kid.

I really do hope they move forward in their relationship. Amy has changed a lot, mainly because of penny and berny but in a good way! and so has Sheldon, I like Amy is making him aware of feelings. Its very fun and interesting to watch, I find my self sitting on the edge of my seat sometimes, especially when Sheldon told Amy that spiderman quote. Although it was not from him self he said it like he meant it.

Amy "I'll Take it!" :)

So I do think they will become more 'close' (kissing) :D and I just can't wait! I find Amy and Sheldon a lot more interesting to watch then Leonard and Penny mostly because Shamy are new to this and their exciting to watch. I would like to see them both express new feelings. Go Shamy! <3

Sheldon ovousily enjoy the kiss, he closed his eyes and said interesting :D

Raj isn't Sheldon's assistant. I think he's more like a research partner. I think the girl that Sheldon hires is working on organizing some papers and stuff from when he was a kid.

Well I hope she's funny cause I want to see her and Amy go at it a little bit. I think that could be fun.

I really do hope they move forward in their relationship. Amy has changed a lot, mainly because of penny and berny but in a good way! and so has Sheldon, I like Amy is making him aware of feelings. Its very fun and interesting to watch, I find my self sitting on the edge of my seat sometimes, especially when Sheldon told Amy that spiderman quote. Although it was not from him self he said it like he meant it.

Amy "I'll Take it!" :)

So I do think they will become more 'close' (kissing) :D and I just can't wait! I find Amy and Sheldon a lot more interesting to watch then Leonard and Penny mostly because Shamy are new to this and their exciting to watch. I would like to see them both express new feelings. Go Shamy! <3

Sheldon ovousily enjoy the kiss, he closed his eyes and said interesting :D

You stole my words :icon_mrgreen: "Go kissing, Shamy!" :icon_twisted:

Yeah, right, but she's in love, therefore she gets scary, I think.

But this is Shamy...this should be different..their main connection is of their minds...

So I just find it ridiculous that Amy would get jealous..which kind of proves that she does'nt understand Sheldon at all...

...which kind of proves that she does'nt understand Sheldon at all...

Sorry not to agree with you on this one. I find her kinda part of him. She is still human. Besides, she watched LP relationships and got something, she perhaps shoudn't get. Also we don't see her having jealous yet. (Blue jay, yeah :icon_biggrin: ) Possibly will it be weird too :icon_wink: Sheldon has permanently jealous, he is stubborn one (what I like) not to letting her (and HIMSELF) getting closer. It seems like Sheldon says, what he wants, and she does that, generally. Why can't she be... I don't know how to explain this... not that ideal follower of him?

I think it's a good thing because she learns that there are other people that would go for Sheldon if you get me.

I don't like that Amy gets jealous because I don't like seeing her feeling insecure/ getting the back end.

Yeah!! Maybe it show her something. I just feel sorry for her, sometimes. Buuuut, on the other side, she have a boyfriend who never cheat :icon_wink:

But this is Shamy...this should be different..their main connection is of their minds...

So I just find it ridiculous that Amy would get jealous..which kind of proves that she does'nt understand Sheldon at all...

But Amy also has a funny way of interpreting everything when it comes to Sheldon and relationships, like the way she thought she had made Leonard fall in love with her when he went with her to that wedding.

So, I could see where she might imagine that this new girl, especially if she's pretty, might be going after Sheldon, even if she's not. Sheldon would be oblivious, of course, and the girl wouldn't really be interested, but I can see that Amy might think so, at least at first.

Amy considers Sheldon to be handsome and sexy and would imagine that every other woman would also think so.

• Like 1

But Amy also has a funny way of interpreting everything when it comes to Sheldon and relationships, like the way she thought she had made Leonard fall in love with her when he went with her to that wedding.

So, I could see where she might imagine that this new girl, especially if she's pretty, might be going after Sheldon, even if she's not. Sheldon would be oblivious, of course, and the girl wouldn't really be interested, but I can see that Amy might think so, at least at first.

Amy considers Sheldon to be handsome and sexy and would imagine that every other woman would also think so.

I agree :) No to mention Sheldon did also kind of get Jealouse as well, as he asked Penny out on a date to make Amy Jealouse. Then asked Amy to be his Girlfriend. So to the person who you quoted, Amy does understand, and you need to take into account Penny influences on Amy.

The ep. 2 was SUPERRRR! I loved Shamy's handholding. "You are good, Amy." (Like Leonard said.) And Sheldon after rolling his eyes still taking her hand. I'm sure he enjoyed this. It seemed like he's totally OK with it, but he would not be Sheldon, if he would not mention, that "he's not a fan". ^_^

The phrase of Sheldon to Leonard "That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard" was hilarious! It's so sweet of him, not to understanding his feelings. He doesn't know the future :p:wub: I find the TBBT develops in the right way, even if many fans aren't satisfied somehow. :icon_rolleyes: