The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jacks

SEASON 6 Air date announced

doesn't seem like that long of a wait. we're waiting longer for Season 5 DVDs!

I know it seems like no time!

I live in New Zealand so I will only be able to view the episode probably weeks after it is seen by the american audience.

So does anyone here know of any online websites where I may be able to watch this episode live with everyone else?

or any other places where the episode is uploaded immediately- as you may have observed during previous occasions?

@ilovethom: I'll PM you a link to a site that will let you d/l the full episode within an hour of it screening in the US.

I'm in Australia, so when the show airs in the US thursday night I can usually get it by 1pm on the friday (my time)

@Jacks: thanks for the update.

I live in New Zealand so I will only be able to view the episode probably weeks after it is seen by the american audience.

So does anyone here know of any online websites where I may be able to watch this episode live with everyone else?

or any other places where the episode is uploaded immediately- as you may have observed during previous occasions?

CBS broadcasts the show within a few hours after it's aired I believe.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_bang_theory/

@ilovethom: I'll PM you a link to a site that will let you d/l the full episode within an hour of it screening in the US.

I'm in Australia, so when the show airs in the US thursday night I can usually get it by 1pm on the friday (my time)

@Jacks: thanks for the update.

@Netmouse No problem :)

PS Could you PM me that link as well, as I am usually stuck waiting for the next day to watch new episodes.

@Grasshopper

Most of us outside the US have no access to the stuff CBS is showing.

@netmouse me too thanks.

We are half way through the hiatus. :icon_cheesygrin: I was really missing the show a couple of weeks ago but now we have a date it doesn't seem so far off.

lolz... you leechers !!! :D PMs sent.

For anyone wanting an episode d/l link without waiting for a PM and want to play a little Google-roulette...

the swedish bay of pirates

^ those are your clues :)

if i remember correctly ( i am old my memory s good as it used to be ) for yhe uk the screening date is about 4/5 weeks after the first u.s screening think i got that right from the last season

Wow, that's fast! I thought perhaps next year. I wonder when we in the UK will see it.

Starts the day after it airs in the US, love project free tv.

I can't wait for it to come back, it's soo soon I thought we'd be waiting ages..

As one of your fellow convicts sent down under 200 years ago, I truly hope you guys in the UK don't have to put up with that stoopid split-season thing again this year.

Ewww... that must be annoying.

we in the uk bear no grudges netmouse your welcome back anytime just dont bring the giant bouncing mice with you oh we probably will get the mid season break unless the U.S make all 20 something episodes in one go lol