The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MissNobodyx

Like to see more...

What would you like to see more of I'm season 6...  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see more of I'm season 6...

• Shamy
    • Howard & Bermedette
    • Rajs feminine side
    • Amy&pennys relationship
    • Science
    • Leonard&penny
    • Cast members moms.
    • Stuart/kripke...

i really dont want to see Raj's feminine side - I don't find it funny, just annoying and quite boring.

I definetly want to see more science and the moms!

• Like 1

I voted science, I'm pretty sure there's going to be plenty of relationship themes to keep people happy next season but I'd like more geekiness. I have nothing against the relationships but the science and nerd factor is the special ingredient that sets the show apart from everything else. I would like some shamy though just not too much.

• Like 1

Although I voted for science, what I want to see is a balance between relationships along with many references to science, science fiction and other aspects of nerd culture. The show cannot lose its roots.

• Like 1

vote for science--we have 3 relationships going on,

with shamy getting a big dose.:icon_wink:

would like to see more family members.

The show cannot lose its roots.

News flash. The show has already lost its roots. From everything I've read that Prady, Lorrie and the gang have said recently, the show is firmly headed down the relationship path. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for them to return to "the other aspects of nerd culture".

• Like 1

I watch the Discovery channel and PBS for science. IMO science was never meant to be the mainstay of the show. It was more or less window dressing or a background drop.

I see a lot of the earlier series on repeats, then the science/nerd content was much higher... and {for me} the shows much funnier

OK it's all based around stereotypes.. but the best {funniest} humour is often/always a stereotype abstracted ad absurdum ?

Even the intro of the GFs {Penny excepted - she was the foil necessary to highlight the nerd} initially was good ...as they were equally sterotypically left-field

Alas {as I have posted elsewhere - sorry for the repetition } the show is descending into Friends territory ... not good, less funny

It just becomes easy-listening entertainment rather than edgy rip-the-pee {sometimes cringe-ville} observation

Writing is becoming flabby and predictable.

Get back to the roots { i ? } .. take risks again

Kripke and Leslie {and the lovely Mrs Cooper } are great characters ... but keep them as oddballs, dont soften them - that is were the problem is a morph to uniformity

just my 0.02p

• Like 1

I want to see more Shamy, more science, more Howard/Bernadette and Leonard/Penny because I know we will so why not and more Stuart/Kripke. Also like to see more family members in general not just their moms, but dads, siblings and maybe seem real cousins instead of fake ones like Cousin Leo

Also I think with the discovery of the Higgs Boson I think we are going to see more science next season because they mentioned it at the Comic Con panel.

I voted for all nerds' eternal love: Science! We'll have plenty of relationships, I think that it's just easier for the writers to write about relationships than writing about physics & nerd culture which is the bedrock of the show & why I love it.

• Like 1

I watch the Discovery channel and PBS for science. IMO science was never meant to be the mainstay of the show. It was more or less window dressing or a background drop.

I see science more as a catalyst for humor. I really wish the show would remind us more from time to time what geniuses they guys are, otherwise they're just ordinary.

• Like 1

I see science more as a catalyst for humor. I really wish the show would remind us more from time to time what geniuses they guys are, otherwise they're just ordinary.

Agreed, I love when they use science humor to highlight how smart the guys are. Just little moments - like when Penny was mixing drinks and Leonard says, "This drink is a wonderful example of how liquids with different specific gravities interact in a cylindrical container." Cracks me up.

Agreed, I love when they use science humor to highlight how smart the guys are. Just little moments - like when Penny was mixing drinks and Leonard says, "This drink is a wonderful example of how liquids with different specific gravities interact in a cylindrical container." Cracks me up.

....and then goes on to get a degree in the bleeding obvious in American Football - football in the UK is played with a sphere ....but it's still humour , alas relationships are .... slippers and menu-planning !

I need more than one vote (and you can guess which two). If you don't give me that, I have to go with Shamy.

I'm pretty sure that there are going to be significant mentions of the Higgs phenomenon, though, so I'll be happy on both sides. :)

if I had to pick one that isn't on the list,

I'd like to see more of Leonard & Sheldon.

• Like 1

if I had to pick one that isn't on the list,

I'd like to see more of Leonard & Sheldon.

Totally agree. Recently they were 'bellyaching about their old ladies' as Sheldon put it and I realised I have missed these two getting along. There's been a couple of seasons of Leonard's eye rolling at everything Sheldon says but not as much of the old banter between them.

I think the science references and nods to nerd and geek culture is what has placed the show a notch above the others.

The show was also respectful of nerd and geek culture which is another hallmark of its success. They should not let go of that aspect of the show.

I think the science references and nods to nerd and geek culture is what has placed the show a notch above the others.

The show was also respectful of nerd and geek culture which is another hallmark of its success. They should not let go of that aspect of the show.

So true. I don't watch the show to be informed on scientific principle, it's Chuck and Bill's comedy-science blend. It's never been done before and it's bleedin' fantastic! :icon_cheesygrin: All those little lines just floor me.

Science - PLEASE !

I want the show to get back to its roots - which is where I got hooked on it.

After Season 3 it dissolved into less and less about quirky nerds and more about run-of-the-mill relationship garbage that you can get on any other sitcom out there.

It has been watered-down enough !!!

Very hard to choose only one option. I wanna see Pennys mother. Sheldons mum can return always. Love her. Leonards mother also. She`s fantastic.

And I wanna see more Shamy, more Leonard/Penny...a little bit of everything.