Sheldons Shirts

rachelshamyfan

Does he wear his clothes on specific days like he does his pyjamas?

Just wondering as when Sheldon went to go Jogging with Penny he was wearing a flash t shirt that he said something about it being friday any I presumed that it meant he always wears it on a friday

I especially like his Green Lantern tshirt and he has a red top that he wears regular, the one in the panty pinata episode where they are having takeway

Bahh, we don't want to see Sheldon wearing the same shirts over and over. It's a great opportunity to bring something fresh to the appearance of the show. The same goes for all clothing on the show of course. New colours, new styles, why not make the most of it? Especially with T-shirts however, there's the added benefit of adding graphics to the mix in a subtle way. Superheroes, robots it's all great stuff...Astronauts...Hey speaking of astronauts, I think it would be a great idea for the show to use fan-designed T-shirts. Maybe a contest or something. Just a thought. This won't make as much sense if I change my avatar, will it? (oc O )

Oh, all right. There are some exceptions. There's a Tron light-cycles tee Sheldon wore one time I wouldn't mind seeing again. And I do like his green/yellow robot T-shirt. And Howard does wear a few crazy get-ups. But I think I like Leonard's wardrobe the best. Aside from the T-shirts(Sheldon has him beat, of course) he looks the coolest. Obviously he has to be being the "coolest" of the four nerds. Ok, now I'm just ramblin...

• 1 month later...

Have noticed that some of his shirts that he wore in the 1st season have been appearing in the 5th season as well, for example the grey shirt that he wore in the halloween prank he wore in the 2nd episode where he and leonard are trying to figure out how to take the big package up the stairs and the red one that he had on at the end of of the flaming spittoon episode he wore in season 1. in know its not unusual to wear tops for that long though

• 2 weeks later...

There's one t-shirt I noticed in the S1 bloopers that he seems to have in a green version, I think, and an black and orange version, but I don't think I've seen it that often.

He's wearing one version of it in the scene where he's at Penny's door talking about tampons and asking her if she's regular. I think that may be the episode where he's quit his job or something, because I think he was talking about marketing giant boxes of tampons or something. :icon_razz:

But just now I can't recall which ep has the other version of the shirt. Gee, I guess I'll be forced to rewatch some episodes until I find it... :fi_lone_ranger:

Okay, I just rewatched the bloopers and though I still don't know what eps the scenes are from, I've got a better description.

The shirt has some kind of large round-ish figure on it. I can't tell if it's supposed to be some kind of creature or what. But up toward the left shoulder there's 3 stars and a sort of crescent moon-looking shape.

In the scene at Penny's door the shirt is black with the design done in orange.

The other scene is where he and Penny are at the mailboxes and she asks him if he got anything good. The shirt he's wearing there is light green with the design done in black.

I don't know what it's supposed to be, though.

Edited by phantagrae

@phantagrae: google /sheldon shirts

There's a fan site which features pretty much every noteable t-shirt that both Sheldon and Leonard have worn through most of the series.

The ones you're mentioning are on the site and they even list online stores that sell them.

Ah, found it!

The Green with black design shirt is shown, in the "Discontinued" section. It doesn't have a "name", just "green t-shirt with black design", but they do mention the the other color variation and the episodes he wore them in.

The black one w/orange design was worn in S1 Ep 4, The Luminous Fish Effect, and in S3 Ep1 The Electric Can Opener Fluctuation.

The green one w/black design was worn in S1 Ep 5, The Hamburger Postulate.

Okay, now I'm done geeking out. For now...

@phantagrae: google /sheldon shirts

There's a fan site which features pretty much every noteable t-shirt that both Sheldon and Leonard have worn through most of the series.

The ones you're mentioning are on the site and they even list online stores that sell them.

Cool.