Which nerd game is your favorite?

Superlovelexi

Which BBT nerd game is your favorite?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which BBT nerd game is your favorite?

• Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock created by Sam Cass
    • Counterfactuals created by SHAMY
    • Three person Chess created by Sheldon
    • Research Lab created by Sheldon
    • Rock Band
    • Mystic Warlords of Ka-A
    • Three dimensional Chess
    • Twister
    • World of Warcraft
    • Other (state below in comment section)

If you could play or own any of nerdy fun games that the BBT guys play on the show which would you pick to play?

Also, is there any other nerdy fun game that you think would be cool to see guys play in an episode that they have used on the show yet?

Mystic Warlords of Ka-A is so funny on the show. I love the way Howard told Penny it was "KA-Aaa!! not Kaa". Sheldon in his cowboy hat & spurs and the way the guys just HAD to buy the expansion pack. Perfect! :icon_lol:

But if I was going to play, it would be World of Warcraft. I would ask Sheldon to help me, like he helped Penny. So my account was up to their level (85) and then it's GAMES MARATHON weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!

WoW without a doubt. The most stereotypical nerd staple.

I thought the most stereotypical nerd staple game was Dungeons and Dragons? :icon_mrgreen:

secret lazer obstical games would be awsome to play :)

what about Howard's idea to turn in it into secret lazer optical strip chess :icon_lol: who wants to play that?

Mystic Warlords of Ka-A is so funny on the show. I love the way Howard told Penny it was "KA-Aaa!! not Kaa". Sheldon in his cowboy hat & spurs and the way the guys just HAD to buy the expansion pack. Perfect! :icon_lol:

Yes that was hilarious I also love how Sheldon made up his own card at work Infinite Sheldon card lol though I think Leonard should make a card that can defeat Infinite Sheldon called The Meemaw Moonpie card or the Don't make me call your mother card :icon_lol:

• 2 months later...

I chose "Other" because I loved when they played both D&D and Settlers of Catan (which now has a Star Trek version I just saw at Target!!) because I've actually played both of those games many times.

I played D&D the old-fashioned way, with a pencil and a piece of graph paper to map-as-you-go, with my college friends. We played almost every weekend for a while there. I was a level 5 or 6 Fighting Man (though I'm not a guy) and we had a blast. Had all kinds of dice and even a little pewter fighting man figure just for fun. I still have my dice, my little guy, and my notebook somewhere.

My bro-in-law loves weird board games and card games that he looks up online, so he bought Settlers of Catan some time ago and we've played it often when we all get together at Christmas or Thanksgiving. I'm never going to be able to play it without laughing about "needing wood"!!!

I also loved when they played Twister. There was one evening in grad school when some friends met in my dorm room to play a pretty shy game of Strip Twister...though we all kind of chicked out at some point. Ah, my misspent youth...

Edited by phantagrae