Movies that made you cry (for real)

Sherminator

So!

What movies have made you cry?

-and I mean really cry, as in tears in your eyes, lower lip all-a-tremble, cry!

come on, own up!

I'm not very easily moved, so only movie that has made me cry is Sense and Sensibility (starring Emma Thompson and alan Rickman)

-I mean all those stormy emotions hidden behind stiff upper lips. It's so sad and moving I could not help but cry! :icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

• Like 1

There have been some..

- Driving Miss Daisy

- Beaches

- The Green Mile

- Philadelphia

- I Am Sam

- Steel Magnolias

all of them have such a great story, you get to feel so connected to the characters & therefore cannot help but feel for them...you end up crying ( really hard with some... )

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

So!

What movies have made you cry?

-and I mean really cry, as in tears in your eyes, lower lip all-a-tremble, cry!

come on, own up!

I'm not very easily moved, so only movie that has made me cry is Sense and Sensibility (starring Emma Thompson and alan Rickman)

-I mean all those stormy emotions hidden behind stiff upper lips. It's so sad and moving I could not help but cry! :icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

OMG, I saw the title and said to myself, Sense & Sensibility too. It's one of the few movies that make me cry EVERY TIME. Specially one of the last scenes, when Edward (Hugh Grant) tells her he's not married. When he says "My heart is, and always will be... yours" that's it CUE GROSS SOBBING!.

and also, I know it's not a movie, but Futurama's episode "Jurassic Bark" makes me cry like a disgraced televangelist every time. The other day I saw a gifset of the last part on Tumblr and cried at the gifset! it's ridiculous, it's so damn sad!

and also, I know it's not a movie, but Futurama's episode "Jurassic Bark" makes me cry like a disgraced televangelist every time. The other day I saw a gifset of the last part on Tumblr and cried at the gifset! it's ridiculous, it's so damn sad!

Is that the one with Fry's dog? Because that is seriously one of the saddest things I have ever seen.

There have been some..

- Driving Miss Daisy

- Beaches

- The Green Mile

- Philadelphia

- I Am Sam

- Steel Magnolias

all of them have such a great story, you get to feel so connected to the characters & therefore cannot help but feel for them...you end up crying ( really hard with some... )

The execution scene in The Green Mile is one of the most horrific scenes I have ever seen, and I cannot watch that movie ever again.

There have been some..

- Driving Miss Daisy

- Beaches

- The Green Mile

- Philadelphia

- I Am Sam

- Steel Magnolias

The execution scene in The Green Mile is one of the most horrific scenes I have ever seen, and I cannot watch that movie ever again.

Do you mean the execution of John Coffey (like the drink, only not spelt the same)?

If so, yes one of the toughest scenes to watch & what has me crying the hardest...Awesome acting in that movie from all actors, specially by Michael Clarke Duncan....

Hard to believe this is a Stephen King movie as usually I never like those ( except for Misery )

Agreed about The Green Mile. A brilliant movie and yet it's so hard to watch. That was one of a few awesome Stephen King books that made great movies around that time - Dolores Claiborne and Shawshank Redemption are among my favorite movies ever.

Serious tears:

-Toy Story III

- Up (if you don't cry after that first scene you have no heart. Just saying.)

- Star Trek II

- Schindler's List

- Philadelphia

- Cry Freedom

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Is that the one with Fry's dog? Because that is seriously one of the saddest things I have ever seen.

yep, the one about his dog :icon_cry:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...