Hello and thanks for having me

mobildj

Heya!! Just introducing myself- have been a fan of Big Bang for a while, but not long enough to be caught up! I have been enjoying the show and look forward to chatting here with everyone! I am trying to see how to edit my profile, if anyone can give some feedback that would be great

:icon_mrgreen:

Heya!! Just introducing myself- have been a fan of Big Bang for a while, but not long enough to be caught up! I have been enjoying the show and look forward to chatting here with everyone! I am trying to see how to edit my profile, if anyone can give some feedback that would be great

Welcome. I am rather new too. I know there are a lot smart people out there with the answer to updating your profile (however I'm not the one). I would also like to know how to reset the current time as mine has the wrong time. If someone does answer your question let me know. And again welcome! :icon_confused: WELTSCHMERZ

Welcome. I am rather new too. I know there are a lot smart people out there with the answer to updating your profile (however I'm not the one). I would also like to know how to reset the current time as mine has the wrong time. If someone does answer your question let me know. And again welcome! :icon_confused: WELTSCHMERZ

Well I did find my profile to edit it-lol Changing the time, I am afraid may take me a bit of poking around to find - Hope you work it out!