Episode Idea #2: Robot Wars

gzilla46

This is my second episode idea.

Sheldon discovers a TV commercial about a contest involving if you win a giant robot fight tournament, they can win $10,000,000, and that all contestants must attend within 2 and a half months. Sheldon and Leonard decide to create a giant robot using a chicken as the base for their head, and The Iron Giant as a base for the body. 2 months later, they finally complete the robot. They name the robot, "Mecha-Rooster" because of the robot being shaped after a chicken. Sheldon and Leonard enter their first fight and win. As 2 weeks go by, the two roommates are bathed in money from every robot they defeat. Now, they have to beat the champion and win $10,000,000.

It's a champion bout between Mecha-Rooster, and the reigning champion, Optimus Prime from Transformers. It's an epic fight. At first, Optimus is beating the snot out Mecha-Rooster, but Leonard starts fighting harder and it's an epic battle that exits the stadium and enters the city, where buildings get trashed and cars get crushed. But eventually, Optimus uses his Ion Blaster and blows "Mecha-Rooster" into rotisserie chicken parts, causing them to lose. Sheldon vows to rebuild Mecha-Rooster, but the Mayor angrily explains that the battle did enormous destruction to the city, and they are taking the duo's money they won to rebuild the damages, rendering them broke. Sheldon then instead decides to grill Mecha-Rooster up and eat chicken for 6 months.

So, that's my second episode. What do you think?

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

I like it, but they already did the "robot fight" thing on "The Killer Robot Instability" where they fight their robot against Kripke's

I like it, but they already did the "robot fight" thing on "The Killer Robot Instability" where they fight their robot against Kripke's

lol one of my fav quotes:

Raj: Sheldon, did we all not just watch the same video? Kripke’s robot just had angry sex with a mid-sized automobile.

I almost forgot I'm adding a section that signals the cameo of some celebrities, if any. This episode had Optimus Prime from Transformers in it, as the final robot Mecha-Rooster fights.

Funny Clip:

Announcer: This is a title bout between Mecha-Rooster and the reigning robot champion, Optimus Prime.

*Optimus Prime arrives in truck form and transforms into a robot*

Optimus: What's up, dogs?

Leonard: This guy looks tough, Sheldon. I don't think this is a good idea.

Sheldon: Are you kidding? He doesn't have any talent. Did you see the last Transformers movie?

Leonard: Good point.