Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Episode 2.07

CBS has not officially announced Episode 2.07 yet, but we do have some details for you. As we reported earlier, the episode will be called "The Panty Piñata Polarization", and here is the storyline: It's an all-out war between Penny and Sheldon when he bans her from the apartment for what she thinks are petty infractions. This episode will air November 10th.

CBS has announced Episode 2.07 "The Panty Piñata Polarization", which will air November 10th.

"The Panty Piñata Polarization" — Penny vows to get revenge on Sheldon when he bans her from the apartment for a series of petty infractions, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Monday, Nov. 10 (8:00-8:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

You can get more information, and comment on the episode details, in our Episode Guide.

This episode was so amazing, it made me laugh constantly. I love the idea of Sheldon being one accident away from being a super villain. :) If I thought someone had touched my food, or someone deliberately sabotaged my laundry day I would crack up as well, so I can completely sympathize with Sheldon. Although Penny did indeed play very well. : ) Pure entertainment.

To be fair it is Sheldons apartment so he can set the rules to how he wants and people (penny) should accept it, was another good episode though

It doesn't mean he can control his friends, I don't know anyone that has a set of rules or hands out strikes for his friends.