Sheldons hair.

suezelda

Harvey ends its run tomorrow. Whatever happens with his haircut will not be connected to Harvey.

I much prefer his short hair; has he thickened, grown? I noticed in the earlier shows you could see his cheekbones, but this season his face looked round.

Harvey ends its run tomorrow. Whatever happens with his haircut will not be connected to Harvey.

I much prefer his short hair; has he thickened, grown? I noticed in the earlier shows you could see his cheekbones, but this season his face looked round.

He got very thin towards the beginning of season 4, alarmingly so. But apparently he just did too much exercise, running specifically. He has changed his workout routine, and yes he has thankfully put on more weight.

He's lost some weight again, during his three hectic months of Harvey. And his hair is quite long now.

With my friend Jim Parsons!! After wat gong his wonderful performance in Harvey pic.twitter.com/OrcdxPol

— maria pepa gomez (@pepagomezzz)

August 6, 2012

I'm guessing he'll definitely get a trim before starting on TBBT, even if he doesn't go back to wearing it as short as in earlier seasons.

He's lost some weight again, during his three hectic months of Harvey. And his hair is quite long now.

With my friend Jim Parsons!! After wat gong his wonderful performance in Harvey pic.twitter.com/OrcdxPol

August 6, 2012

I'm guessing he'll definitely get a trim before starting on TBBT, even if he doesn't go back to wearing it as short as in earlier seasons.

his hair is so long; if he doesn't crop it Sheldon's become a hippie!

August 6, 2012

Or a teen heartthrob. :)

August 6, 2012

Or a teen heartthrob. :)

I prefer shorter, but I don't care as long as it never gets like this again.

cats.jpg

I prefer shorter, but I don't care as long as it never gets like this again.

LOL, I agree. :D

I think he looks great at this time, even though he's lost a few pounds again over his Broadway summer. He looks fit but not painfully thin. His hairstyle looks fine, but probably a little too long for Sheldon.

Well hopefully they will be consistant with continuity, on that pic Jim seems to be the same weight more or less from the last episode of season 5.

On friends i dont know if anybody saw this but when Chandler and Monica got engaged, Chandler was quite big and by the next episode, i think was the start of the new series Matt Perry had lossed loads of weight and it was very noticable

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Jim did lose a lot of weight over the summer due to his Broadway schedule. i don't think he will be able to get the weight back for next week when they shoot the first episode of Season 6.

Saw some pictures of him from last Friday and he did look much thinner. Not as thin as the begining of Season 4 though, thank goodness.

p.s.: gosh I feel like such a stalker LOL. (I'm not, I promise :p)

Jim did lose a lot of weight over the summer due to his Broadway schedule. i don't think he will be able to get the weight back for next week when they shoot the first episode of Season 6.

Saw some pictures of him from last Friday and he did look much thinner. Not as thin as the begining of Season 4 though, thank goodness.

lol dont worry im constantly looking out for bits of news and pictures of him, from interviews i have seen of him and what others say about him he seems a very charming gracious man

I am. :icon_cool: < unapologetic >

My only alibi is that e-stalking never harmed anyone!