The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Pomita

Season 6 spoilers

Honey(s), I'm home! LOL.

Great episode. Fun With Flags was  cool since it involved Penny this time. LOL. 

You will definitely feel bad for Raj in this one.....but then the ending is happy for him :-).

I LOVED that Penny & Sheldon together in this one. Any scene with these two together is great.

I'd have to agree with moyrani, Jim was getting his stripper on. LOL...never seen him dance much PERIOD, let alone like a stripper. LMAO.

Everyone was so cute today on set. The girls and Kunal did part of their flash mob for us during a break. Jim, Johnny and Simon just relaxed in the background. Jim was a bit tired tonight. He yawned at least twice and at one point as he sat on the step in Sheldon/Leonards apartment, he suddenly just laid back on the floor. LOL. All I could think was, "I would laugh so hard if he fell asleep when they still have work to do." LOL.

Even the camera crew were in a goofy mood today. They were just candidly filming the cast members as they sat on the couch and they were making weird faces and stuff, not knowing they were being filmed. Just when I thought they were gonna pan over to Jim laying on the floor, they cut the cameras off. Damnit. LOL.

Johnny & Kaley stood up on the railing as usual and talked to everyone for a minute.

The episode features Raj in his underwear in public, Sheldon in a wife beater trying to do an "acting" scene of his own. It's a win win situation. LOL.

• Like 3

Thanks, Monique.   Sounds like it was more of a Shenny episode and not much of a Shamy episode. :icon_cry:  Sheldon and Penny are fun scenes and I enjoy them, but I don't like them taking away from Shamy activities that are unique to them.  

Edited by stardustmelody

I'd have to agree with moyrani, Jim was getting his stripper on. LOL...never seen him dance much PERIOD, let alone like a stripper. LMAO.

Umm, what?  elaborate please! :p

Honey(s), I'm home! LOL.

Great episode. Fun With Flags was  cool since it involved Penny this time. LOL. 

You will definitely feel bad for Raj in this one.....but then the ending is happy for him :-).

I LOVED that Penny & Sheldon together in this one. Any scene with these two together is great.

Everyone was so cute today on set. The girls and Kunal did part of their flash mob for us during a break. Jim, Johnny and Simon just relaxed in the background. Jim was a bit tired tonight. He yawned at least twice and at one point as he sat on the step in Sheldon/Leonards apartment, he suddenly just laid back on the floor. LOL. All I could think was, "I would laugh so hard if he fell asleep when they still have work to do." LOL.

Even the camera crew were in a goofy mood today. They were just candidly filming the cast members as they sat on the couch and they were making weird faces and stuff, not knowing they were being filmed. Just when I thought they were gonna pan over to Jim laying on the floor, they cut the cameras off. Damnit. LOL.

Johnny & Kaley stood up on the railing as usual and talked to everyone for a minute.

The episode features Raj in his underwear in public, Sheldon in a wife beater trying to do an "acting" scene of his own. It's a win win situation. LOL.

Thank you so much for the background interaction! I love it! :)

• Like 1

was there any majim interaction!?

Yeah, they sat together on the couch for a few minutes in between takes.

• Like 1

Umm, what?  elaborate please! :p

It wasn't long after the flash mob. I couldn't hear his exact words but it was something a long the lines of, "I'm gonna do it like THIS..." and he starts moving his hips around. Kaley is standing next to him and starts doing the same thing. LOL. It literally lasted just a few seconds. Any time Jim dances, it's not for long (unfortunately)

• Like 4

Thanks for the info guys. You are hilarious!

Can somebody please explain to the stupid German girl what a "Wife Beater" is?

Not somone who beats up his wife.....?

Is that a singlet?  

I think that's right--a sleeveless undershirt.

I'm so trying to conjure up that image in my mind... :p

• Like 1

Seriously, I lost it when Jim just got on the floor and yawned really big, haha.

It was also cute to watch him dance a little! He's not a dancer, as we know. :p

I enjoyed Kunal dancing around with Kaley, Melissa, and Mayim to Call Me Maybe. The girls were all into it and you could tell he was jokingly mocking them because of the face he was making. It was comedy gold. Kunal's a funny dude, I like him.

• Like 2

Awww RAJ!!! That sounds exactly like we were hoping for him: to face his problems and having a girl who has issues too is great for him. So sweet. 

I'm so glad the Skype calls with Amy are back, I missed those. Now if only she could ambush people again. And more monkey-business!

Thanks so much for the report Kyzzx and Monique, you guys rock as always. :)

• Like 1

Thank you for the report.   To be honest, it sounds to me rather "meh" but I know it will be better when it airs, I guess.  I don't understand what the purpose of it was.  It seems rather "filler" other than the Raj scenes.  None of it seemed to move any of the storyline forward (L/P, Shamy or Howardette) beyond Raj and Lucy.   I don't even think it sounds that fun to me.  It seems rather a let down after so many wonderful episodes in a row.  

Sounds great!

I love it that Raj has found someone who has issues, too. While I originally thought that Alex would have been a good match for him because of their shared field of study, I think that this is even better. With Alex, I guess he would have been the underdog all the time because she's pretty confident and strong.

With this girl he seems to be able to be on more even ground. This should be interesting to see develop over time.

And I love Sheldon and Amy skyping and him walking away in the middle of it. :p

I'm also glad that they're showing Penny doing some acting. I think that before this season started TPTB had said that they were going to develop her acting career to some degree, as well as maturing her a bit.

I also think that her taking some classes at school was never intended to imply that she was going to be changing her career aspirations or anything like that. I think it was just about improving her overall education background to kind of raise her up a bit in comparison with her super-intellectual circle of friends. But I think she's always going to be an actress and that they'll continue to occasionally give us a peek at what she's doing in that regard.

• Like 1

wow, Thanks for the great report!

Can't wait to see the episode, sounds awesome. Could imagine the part with Sheldon pulling out all the toy-stuff out of his bag and pants will be epic. And to see Penny acting on stage too.

I had a short faint-attack when I read about Jim in a tank top. But I recovered and soon I will hopefully stop to drool.

Thanks Thanks Thanks Girls!!!!!

• Like 1

Thanks for the taping report!  Any episode with Jim/Sheldon in a wife beater is worth a watch!!!  In my opnion... :icon_biggrin:

I would have liked to see more Amy/Sheldon but the show does have other characters, and Raj rarely gets a storyline.  I think its cute that Sheldon got Penny to play FWF with him! Also, only Penny would tell him how he comes across to his viewers...rememeber Amy told him he was doing great!  But to her he was....