Season 6 spoilers

Pomita

tumblr_mbm04iR9V11qcqxh7o1_500.jpg

Oh my god. Isn't this kind of incestuous? Papa Smurf and Smurfette? Though he only adapted her...

Jean, stop overthinking this.

I never imagined this is how they would actually look like... Bernadette looks like Evil!Smurfette.

Edited by jeanalice
  • Like 2

Oh my god. Isn't this kind of incestous? Papa Smurf and Smurfette? Though he only adapted her...

I never imagined it this is how they actually looked like... Bernadette looks like Evil!Smurfette.

When I saw this, I knew I had to comment. But now words fail me.............

Edited by Disgusted

Oh my god. Isn't this kind of incestous? Papa Smurf and Smurfette? Though he only adapted her...

I never imagined it this is how they actually looked like... Bernadette looks like Evil!Smurfette.

I don't know anything about the Smurfs...but these are pretty funky costumes!

He’s not feeling up to the party, but she says that she spent the last three hours covering herself in blue paint, and she’ll be washing the paint out of her Smurf forever, so they’re going. She can’t go by herself because people will think she’s just a short person from Avatar. So Howard reluctantly stands to go, but as he leaves the room says “just weeks ago I was an astronaut.” Bernadette follows him out and says, “Well now you’re a Smurf!”

lol

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

LOL, I feel so old for having to explain this, but Papa Smurf wasn't Smurfette's father. He wasn't anyone's father, he was called Papa Smurf because he was the oldest and wisest Smurf in the village.. so no, don't worry, is not incestuous :icon_lol:

LOL, I feel so old for having to explain this, but Papa Smurf wasn't Smurfette's father. He wasn't anyone's father, he was called Papa Smurf because he was the oldest and wisest Smurf in the village.. so no, don't worry, is not incestuous :icon_lol:

Yeah I know, it's just that he was the one who, like, cared for her. But anyway, what's incestuous was going as Joey and Blossom. :icon_lol: Don't worry Yani, I'm saying it for the sake of sticking to what I mentioned (yeah, my brain's totally dead). But I would have broken a window if ever they did went out as the Russo Siblings. Now I wanna see them with Yarn wigs!

I'm uber spoiled but I can now see myself fainting and/or breaking another object nearby once I hear Sheldon say, "I should've gone with the hickey." :wub:

Yeah I know, it's just that he was the one who, like, cared for her. But anyway, what's incestuous was going as Joey and Blossom. :icon_lol: Don't worry Yani, I'm saying it for the sake of sticking to what I mentioned (yeah, my brain's totally dead). But I would have broken a window if ever they did went out as the Russo Siblings. Now I wanna see them with Yarn wigs!

I'm uber spoiled but I can now see myself fainting and/or breaking another object nearby once I hear Sheldon say, "I should've gone with the hickey." :wub:

Does Sheldon even know what a hickey is--or more importantly, how to "administer" one? I could just see Amy talking him through that one. :D

Does Sheldon even know what a hickey is--or more importantly, how to "administer" one? I could just see Amy talking him through that one. :D

Well, from the spoilers, Amy said "There are three things that say 'I have a boyfriend and he's not imaginary-- couple costumes, hickeys and a sex tape.' Take your pick." Sheldon did ask "What's a hickey?" before they cut the scene so probably she explained it to him.

What I found odd here are the "sex tape" line from Amy (boy, my home gal's getting hornier by the moment) and his "I should've gone with a hickey". I want to hear if come from them.

And hey, it's Tuesday! TAPING DAY! Anybody here watching tonight?

Well, from the spoilers, Amy said "There are three things that say 'I have a boyfriend and he's not imaginary-- couple costumes, hickeys and a sex tape.' Take your pick." Sheldon did ask "What's a hickey?" before they cut the scene so probably she explained it to him.

What I found odd here are the "sex tape" line from Amy (boy, my home gal's getting hornier by the moment) and his "I should've gone with a hickey". I want to hear if come from them.

And hey, it's Tuesday! TAPING DAY! Anybody here watching tonight?

Well, I don't know that she was advocating that they make a sex tape, simply stating that these are the societal standards that show the world you have a boyfriend. She was advocating for matching costumes to begin with and probably figured Sheldon would go for the matching costumes once he knew what his other choices were. :p

Can't wait for taping reports!! (<---spoiler ho'!)

Apparently Wil is here with LeVar Burton! I'm hearing he's in the episode, so that'll be cool if he is!

Very cool indeed Kyzzx, And thank you for providing us with a taping report tonight.

Hope there will be some Fun with Flags!!

I hope so too phantagrae

Edited by JoeSal90