Season 6 spoilers

It looks like there are tapings on March 19 and 26, which would be 6.21 and 6.22.  Am I correct that 6.22, 23, and 24 are sweeps episodes?

Yes you are correct tmp 6.22-6.24 are indeed sweeps episodes

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Monster Isolation   Raj is sitting in an empty coffee shop with potential love interest, Lucy. He is talking about himself and where he has studied and that he is an astrophysicist. He stops tal

does "being hot" then equal being "better" then? Sorry, but I HATE that argument, saying that Sheldon could "do better" only because Amy is not "hot enough?". Because that's what you're saying.   Is

I think that part of the problem with how Penny has been written is that they have wanted to keep them from getting too serious too fast, since they have been the primary couple from the pilot onward.

The Big Bang Theory |
Speaking with EP Steve Molaro at the CBS hitcom’s PaleyFest 2013 event, we asked if the matter of Penny proposing to Leonard will be revisited this season. “We addressed that pretty well and won’t be hitting it any time soon,” he answered. “But when that springs back around, we know whose court the ball is in.” As for the show’s newest coupling,Simon Helberg shared that as Howard’s bestie Raj dates Lucy, “He discovers some stuff on the Internet about her.” (Insert :-O emoticon.) As Raj processes this finding, “Howard tries to help give him some tips,” Helberg says, “which is always a double-edged sword!”     Taken from:  http://tvline.com/2013/03/14/ncis-castle-big-bang-theory-scandal-spoilers/

I wonder what Raj finds out about Lucy.  Should be interesting.  :icon_eek:

• Like 1

The Big Bang Theory |

Speaking with EP Steve Molaro at the CBS hitcom’s PaleyFest 2013 event, we asked if the matter of Penny proposing to Leonard will be revisited this season. “We addressed that pretty well and won’t be hitting it any time soon,” he answered. “But when that springs back around, we know whose court the ball is in.” As for the show’s newest coupling,Simon Helberg shared that as Howard’s bestie Raj dates Lucy, “He discovers some stuff on the Internet about her.” (Insert :-O emoticon.) As Raj processes this finding, “Howard tries to help give him some tips,” Helberg says, “which is always a double-edged sword!”     Taken from:  http://tvline.com/2013/03/14/ncis-castle-big-bang-theory-scandal-spoilers/

I wonder what Raj finds out about Lucy.  Should be interesting.  :icon_eek:

It's apparently something she posted on her blog. I was wondering if she posted something about meeting Raj, or going out on a date with him, what she thought of him or something. Dunno.

It's apparently something she posted on her blog. I was wondering if she posted something about meeting Raj, or going out on a date with him, what she thought of him or something. Dunno.

Maybe she puts she is in a relationship with him on Facebook.

there are new sides. basically... it's a paramedic and some guy whos famous on TV called arthur hurts himself or something and sheldon,leonard and penny are helping him into the ambulance. 

sheldon is excited by arthur and tells the paramedic to give him famous people treatment. then sheldon wants to go in the ambluence with arthur but arthur isnt so keep but sheldon goes anyway.

Is it to late to write to TPTB and ask them to rename the famous guy Neil? 

That's for 6x22 I'm assuming?

i wish

and yeah theyre for 6.22 i should've mentioned that sooo basically, arthur is on for 6.22 whoever he is.

Do we know why Famous Arthur is famous ? He works on TV but is he a presenter or an actor on a show ? Because, if he is an actor, there might be something in the pipes for Penny... She helps save him, he gets her a small part in something. It is a bit far-fetched but who knows. 

Someone better sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Jim Parsons tonight! 

How can he possibly be 40 years old?  He could pass for 30.  He must have a deal with the devil or something. 

• Like 3

-The episode had 3 things going on: Leonard trying to get Penny to like Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Amy trying to get Sheldon to get over his need for closure, and Raj finding out his new girl was writing about him in her blog!

• Like 1

-The episode had 3 things going on: Leonard trying to get Penny to like Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Amy trying to get Sheldon to get over his need for closure, and Raj finding out his new girl was writing about him in her blog!

Cool TY!!! Any shamy contact?