Season 6 spoilers

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Monster Isolation   Raj is sitting in an empty coffee shop with potential love interest, Lucy. He is talking about himself and where he has studied and that he is an astrophysicist. He stops tal

does "being hot" then equal being "better" then? Sorry, but I HATE that argument, saying that Sheldon could "do better" only because Amy is not "hot enough?". Because that's what you're saying.   Is

I think that part of the problem with how Penny has been written is that they have wanted to keep them from getting too serious too fast, since they have been the primary couple from the pilot onward.

Arright, here it goes! I hope that someone else has a report because I don't remember exact dialogue, but it's 95%+ accurate. If I wasn't sure, I left it out.

6.7 - The Habitation Configuration

The episode opens up with Sheldon sitting on the couch and the "Fun With Flags" whiteboard behind him. Amy is filming.

"Hi, I am Dr. Sheldon Cooper. And welcome to this episode of Sheldon Cooper's Fun With Flags. First, I'd like to announce the winner of the design-your-own-flag contest, but I can't. The only entry was from GameyGamer75, and... I know that was a .jpg of your buttocks. Anyway, today we're going to talk about different flags from a very popular sci-fi TV franchise, Star Trek. To help me, I am pleased to introduce an internet personality, the only guy I know to be immortalized into a 1/16th scale figurine - [pulls out tiny, tiny action figure] set phasers to fun! My friend, Wil Wheaton."

Wil walks in and sits down and starts to talk about a flag. "Thanks, Sheldon, I'm happy to be h-"

Amy yells, "Cut!"

"What's wrong?"

"Sheldon, you were brilliant as always, but Wil, that was... a little wooden. Say it how people would normally sound."

They try again, multiple times, and Amy yelling cut every time. Wil finally says, "You know, I AM an actor." and she says, "Well, good, then more like a real boy, less Pinocchio!" He replies, "I am doing this for free, right?" and Amy snaps back, "Well, yeah, so far we aren't getting our moneys' worth."

He tries one more time, and is overacting hysterically. Amy calls him out on doing it on purpose, and he says, "Problem, first time director?" and she says, "You're overacting on purpose!" and Wil turns to Sheldon and says, "She's kind of being a pain in the ass."

She says, "Are you going to let him speak to me like that?"

Sheldon looks down, he's clearly confused on what to do. He says, "Well, you're my girlfriend, and I don't want you to be upset. But, Wil, you're my friend, and I don't want you to be upset." Amy asks if she can have a minute with him. They walk over to the kitchen area and she says, "If this is such a problem why don't you just ask me to leave?" and he says, "Oh! Could you? That would solve everything!" and he says, flirtatiously, "You are the BEST. See you at dinner tonight?" and Amy said, "Wouldn't you just rather have dinner with your friend Wil Wheaton?!" and he says, "Oh, well, yeah, as a matter of fact I would. You, little lady, are on fire!" (Jim is such a natural flirt, he just OWNS this scene.)

Now we're in Howard's room with Howard and Bernadette. Howard asks Bernadette if she wants to stay the night and she gets upset and says, "You said when you came back from space you were going to move in with me!" and he says, "I will, I will." As this is going on, Howard's mom is asking him if he has any laundry, and he says, "THERE'S UNDERWEAR IN THE HAMPER!" and his mom says, "OH! I CAN USE THAT STAIN STICK I BOUGHT." Howard says, "Okay, okay, I see what you mean. I will pack up my stuff this weekend and I will move in with you." Bernadette thanks him and they hug.

Back in Leonard and Sheldon's apartment, Leonard is on his laptop, Sheldon comes in and Leonard says, "Ohhh, lookit you, big boy out after dark." and he replies, "Yes, I was out raising heck with Wil Wheaton. Four more hours and we would have closed down that Hometown Buffet. Oh, the person working there recognized Wil, and gave us special treatment and sat us right next to the frozen yogurt machine!"

"..."

"RIGHT next to it! I was closer to it than I am to you right now. You know, it really reminds me of my hometown. We also have a Hometown Buffet."

"I thought you were going out with Amy."

"We were but she got mad and stormed out so I went out with Wil Wheaton because they don't like each other."

"They had a fight?"

"Oh yeah, a real (big word I can't really place, it sounds like scuffle, but not)."

"You should call her. It will do a lot. She's probably mad at you."

Sheldon insists he's wrong and sits down to initiate a Skype call. She answers, "What?" and he says, "Leonard has a ridiculous notion that you're mad at me. Tell him he's wrong. Tell him that's not true."

"Sheldon, I AM mad at you. I'm your girlfriend and you didn't stand up for me. You should have. That's it. End of story. Good night." and she hangs up.

"Wow. Amy is mad and Leonard is right. ...what a weird day."

Howard and Bernadette are at the Cheesecake Factory and Penny is waiting on them. The food comes and she's like, "Sorry it took so long, but you worked here, Bernadette, you know how it is."

"Oh, is the kitchen slammed again?"

"No, I'm just a horrible waitress." She walks away.

Howard brings up a point that he might not be able to move that weekend and Bernadette asks him what his excuse is. Penny overhears it and says, "Bernadette, it will probably never happen." and she agrees, "I'm starting to think you're right."

He says, "Don't you have other tables?"

And she says, "Yeah, but I already said it, I'm horrible at my job."

Howard gets upset and says, "I am a grown man. I have a very successful career, I've done great things, I've been in space, and I am a grown man so I will move out whenever I'm ready, WHENEVER I SAY I'M READY."

Penny is like, "Woah." and leaves.

Howard leans in and says, "That was just for her benefit, I'll move out tomorrowIloveyoupleasedon'tleaveme!"

Sheldon is heading to Amy's apartment with a gift bag. He knocks.

*knock knock knock* Amy.

*knock knock knock* Amy.

*knock knock knock* Sad Amy...

She opens and asks what he wants. He says, "I am sorry about earlier, but I brought something I think you will like." and he hands her a Star Trek DVD box set. "Why would I want this?"

"See, you don't know who you were insulting earlier because you haven't seen it and aren't able to appreciate it. Get ready for 130 hours of I-told-you-so!"

She shoves it back in his hand and slams the door. He stands there, innocently, and looks at the door. "Fine, I'll just tell you what happens. Ahem. Episode 1. Fade in. The new Enterprise-"

She opens the door, snatches the box set, and slams the door again. He's taken by surprised, but then chuckles, "She's hooked." and leaves.

The next day, Leonard and Raj are packing up Howard's room and the last thing he's taking off his walls are his lightsabers. The room is bare.

"Man, if these walls could talk." he says.

Leonard chimes in, "They would ask, 'why does he touch himself so much?'"

Howard looks down. "Yeeahhhhhhhh." He takes a breath, "I can't believe I'm finally moving out. This has always been MY room. Like, I remember how my mom used to measure my height by the door."

Leonard walks over to the door. "Oh, yeah, look. 4th grade, 5th grade, 6th grade... 7th grade, 8th grade, 9th grade..." The 4th, 5th, and 6th grade lines are inches apart, but the 7th, 8th, and 9th grade lines are all like, a millimeter apart. It was funny.

Howard adds, "And I remember hiding under this desk on Halloween with all my candy when I was 5. I had some Peanut M&Ms and went into my first anaphylactic shock. Then I was rushed to the hospital. When I came back, I celebrated with a Snickers. ...went into my second anaphylactic shock."

Raj asks, "When did you figure out you're allergic to nuts?"

"Eh, probably after the 3rd Almond Joy..."

Leonard asks if he's ready to put everything in the truck and he says, "Yeah, but can you do me a favor? Can you go ahead so I can just have another moment alone in my old room?"

Leonard says, "We're not waiting for you in the Uhaul while you fondle yourself."

"...okay, let's go."

Penny is working at the Cheesecake Factory bar and Sheldon comes in. She asks what brings him there and he asks, "Penny. Can I talk to you about girls?"

She has this straight face and says, "I know this talk would probably happen sooner or later. Are you getting fuzz in weird places?"

He snaps back, "For your information I've had a full pubis since I was 19."

"For your information, BLEHHHH."

He says he's had a rough day. She asks what he wants to drink. He says, "Usually I'm okay with camomile tea, but I just don't think it's gonna cut it."

"Well, how about a Long Island iced tea?" (everyone knows what's going on but him)

She serves it up and he takes a sip and REALLY likes it, then he drinks the ENTIRE thing through a straw (Jim can really put down liquid, holy shit).

Penny is like, omg, and tells him to pace himself. She says, "Well then then what's the problem?"

"Well the problem is I'm out of iced tea. [pause] Wil Wheaton and Amy don't like each other. I don't understand why. I like both of them. They both like me. Why don't they like each other? I mean, I like both of them which means they are bright and interesting. And/or in Star Trek."

Penny says, "You can't make people like each other."

He says, "That's not true. Leonard made me like you. That was a hard road." (this was more heartfelt than condescending)

She makes him another tea and he just chugs it.

He tells Penny about how Wil insulted Amy and Penny says, "You're from Texas, right? Don't you guys stand up for your women-folk?"

"Penny. Please, I think I've outgrown that homage from my homeland."

"Sorry."

"But that low-down polk hat done wronged my woman."

"...darn tootin' he did."

"But Amy is wonderful. You know, when we get the deluxe party mix she eats all the Brazil nuts so I don't have to look at them. She's the perfect blend of saint and squirrel."

"That she is."

Sheldon looks down, sad. "I'm the Brazil nut of boyfriends."

"Uh."

"Oh, Penny. If I don't straighten up she's going to leave me. She's going to leave me for a smooth-talking cashew."

"She won't leave you."

"Ha, you're right, I'm great."

Drunk Sheldon stumbles his way onto Wil Wheaton's porch and walks to his door.

*knock knock knock* WIL WHEATON.

*knock knock knock* WIL WHEATON.

"...how many was that?"

Wil opens the door. "Sheldon, what brings you here? Have you been drinking?"

"No, just iced tea. BEST iced tea I've ever had." (He's jittery and clearly slurring. Jim did an amazing job of acting drunk, he's so talented.)

"What... what are you doing here?"

"I'm from Texas. 'Nuff said."

"...no, more would be helpful..."

"TWO. IT WAS TWO." *knock knock knock* "WIL WHEATON! You insulted my woman, and I am here to defend her honor."

Sheldon puts up his fists like he's going to fight. "Brace yourself for what may come."

"Sheldon, do you think we're going to fight?

"Well, I don't have my fists in the air because I'm milking a large, invisible cow."

"Okay, Sheldon. Here it is. I'm sorry."

He puts down his fists. "Oh. That was a long bus ride for not very much."

He stumbles and has to put his hand on the wall.

"Sheldon, are you okay?"

"No, no, I'm really not. Out of idle curiosity, which one of your shrubbery do you think would benefit from a thorough vomiting? No, wait, I'll choose." then he walks over to the porch rail and throws up.

In Bernadette's apartment, Howard walks in with the last box and says he's finally moved in completely. He tells Bernadette it'll be hard on his mom. He goes into a really heartfelt story about how he's all his mom had after his dad left. He said, "She's the real reason I got into magic. I would put on magic shows for her in the livingroom and she would watch. Halfway through my act I would ask if I could have a beautiful volunteer from the audience and she would come up every time and just smile so big. For those few minutes, she would just smile and forget about how lonely she was."

So Bernadette goes, "Aw, CRAP. Get a box and let's go."

"What?"

"We're staying at your mom's tonight!"

"But I want to live here?"

"YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID THAT BEFORE YOU TOLD ME THE MAGIC STORY. No husband of mine is going to break his mother's heart!" and they leave.

Back in the L/S apartment the next day, Sheldon and Amy are trying Fun with Flags again.

"Hello, welcome to Dr. Sheldon Cooper's Fun With Flags. Get ready for a great episode - today we're going to be talking about the different flags from a popular science fiction TV show, Star Trek, with my special guest, who surprisingly was fine with gas money and a promise of a free lunch, Mr. LeVar Burton."

LeVar Burton comes out and sits on the couch. "Thanks Sheldon, we've got some pretty interesting flags here-"

"CUT!" Amy yells. "He's worse than Wil Wheaton."

Look of pure terror on Sheldon's face. He whispers, "That's not true, but I'm obligated to agree with her, she's my girlfriend." and he says, "Oh, I hear you, brother. I'm still getting lunch though, right?"

Jim giggled a lot in this episode. He and Mayim couldn't hold it together at some parts, but I really liked this one. I think it showed growth, in a weird way.

Edited by Kyzzx*
  • Like 2

Oh, I almost forgot to mention my odd experience. So I'm standing in line, not really talking to anyone for a moment, and there's about 20 of us still in this line outside the studio, right? (For those that don't know, just imagine a door and parking spaces directly next to it, which are spaces for the cast members), and a rail and back alleyway area in the other direction.

I'm standing about, I dunno, 5 people back from the door, and I'm looking down and I turn around and all the sudden I'm face-to-face with Johnny Galecki. It's not like we made eye contact or anything, he was looking at his car because I guess he needed something out of it, but was instantly like, "NOPE" and turned around and had someone else go get it for him.

It was weird, though, because NO ONE ELSE SAW HIM EVEN THOUGH HE WAS STANDING LIKE FIVE FEET FROM EVERYONE IN A BRIGHT BLUE SHIRT. I turned around and all I could think was, "Really? REALLY? No one?" Tripped me out.

• Like 1

I haven't seen the episode yet and I'm freaked out. I'm actually concerned for the gag reel!!!

I was confused with the knock at Amy's door because Rae (from Fan Forum) said the third one was "Sad Amy". But anyway, it's still the same effect.

Aww, he called her the perfect blend of saint and squirrel.

I was actually thinking this episode will involve a Sheldon-Amy-Wil love triangle. Seems like this set-up's even better.

I love neurotic Amy. Love her too or hate her in this episode, I do not care.:p

Thank you very much for the details, Kyzzx!

Wow, it wasn't what I expected at all. I was hoping for a lighthearted Fun with Flags segment like last season's. They turned it into more relationship drama.

Sheldon was in a sticky situation and I don't blame him for being confused. It does sound like Wil had cause to be rude to Amy. I hope that she comes across better when it airs but it does sound like she was being kind of shrewish. Being a colossal asshat himself sometimes, I bet Sheldon thought that Amy's and Wil's behaviors was nothing to worry about. They took the easy way out by having him learn the lesson that the "right" thing is to always side with the girlfriend. This kind of situation would have been more interesting to explore if Sheldon had to decide between Leonard and Amy, or Penny and Amy instead.

I am not even sure what to think about Howard and Bernadette's plot. It sounds like he moved out but they might spend some night at mom's occasionally because Bernie felt bad for her in the end. Guess that's what passes for a good compromise in that relationship.

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Wow, it wasn't what I expected at all. I was hoping for a lighthearted Fun with Flags segment like last season's. They turned it into more relationship drama.

Sheldon was in a sticky situation and I don't blame him for being confused. It does sound like Wil had cause to be rude to Amy. I hope that she comes across better when it airs but it does sound like she was being kind of shrewish. Being a colossal asshat himself sometimes, I bet Sheldon thought that Amy's and Wil's behaviors was nothing to worry about. They took the easy way out by having him learn the lesson that the "right" thing is to always side with the girlfriend. This kind of situation would have been more interesting to explore if Sheldon had to decide between Leonard and Amy, or Penny and Amy instead.

I am not even sure what to think about Howard and Bernadette's plot. It sounds like he moved out but they might spend some night at mom's occasionally because Bernie felt bad for her in the end. Guess that's what passes for a good compromise in that relationship.

to me, it didn't sound like "relationship drama" at all, it was actually very funny IMO. Leonard/Penny is relationship drama, this was fun-. But anywyay I will wait to see when it airs, it sometimes shows different than it reads.

to me, it didn't sound like "relationship drama" at all, it was actually very funny IMO. Leonard/Penny is relationship drama, this was fun-. But anywyay I will wait to see when it airs, it sometimes shows different than it reads.

Don't take me wrong. I think that there are some fun scenes, namely anything in which Sheldon is drunk or in the process of getting drunk. And I agree that we've already had an overload of L/P drama and presumably more to come.

However, the basic premise of Sheldon's plot is a classic couples dilemma - friend and significant other do not get along / like each other. What's one to do? So, yeah, they turned it into relationship drama imo.

It's cute that Sheldon was concerned that Amy would leave him until he remembered how great he is, lol.

Episode Six sounds okay.

No L/P relationship drama which is a good thing. Shamy relationship drama. Not such a good thing. But it does sound like it provides some laughs. The Sheldon lines make me anticipate more Sheldon 2.0 from Jim Parsons. I wish I could understand why they changed the way he potrays Sheldon...

The Howard/Bernadette scenario sounds like crap! Sorry, but this 'where will they live' thing is getting as tiresome as the L/P nonsense. If they don't have something fresh for these characters then leave them out of the episode altogether. If this is all they have for Howard and Bernadette to offer then write them out of the show. This mess wouldn't be missed. At least not by me.

They have changed the writers on TBBT more than once. Not sure they picked a winning crew this time.

Edited by HeWolf

A big Thank You to Kyzzx for the spoiler report.

I like that Bernie is agreeing to move in with Howard's Mother. I believe there is more humor there than a Honeymoon pad. The Idea that Howard moved everything Out of his mother's house said he has grow up and committed to Bernie. The Penny hater's should love this episode because there isn't any L/P Drama. Raj & Stuart seem to be missing also.

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

A big Thank You to Kyzzx for the spoiler report.

I like that Bernie is agreeing to move in with Howard's Mother. I believe there is more humor there than a Honeymoon pad. The Idea that Howard moved everything Out of his mother's house said he has grow up and committed to Bernie. The Penny hater's should love this episode because there isn't any L/P Drama. Raj & Stuart seem to be missing also.

I don't hate Penny but she has been the focus for every episode until this one, so I think it's nice that they put her in the background for a bit.

I think you guys are being a bit too harsh on L\P relationship and Penny... Lets just face it...their relationship has never received the attention it should has received...even back in season 3 when they were dating , they were essentially used as pawns for Sheldon's eccentricities...and in season 5 they were very few episodes focused on L\P relationship....

So I think it is fair that we get some good stories based on them actually working on their relationship and their problems...

And I am not saying this because I am an L\P fan or anything....I am just saying this because I think their characters deserve the attention the writers have been giving thme this season.

No offense to any one :)

Edited by vasu

I think that Sheldon has kind of a low "emotional IQ"--he doesn't really read people's emotions well, so if there's a conflict he usually goes with what will serve his own purposes, in this case, keeping Wil to do the flag segment and Amy leave, especially if Amy suggests a solution that he thinks is the most expedient. It's like the no-win question that many guys face--"Does this dress make me look fat?" The answer might be "yes", but that's never the right answer. ;)

In this case, since Wil is a friend, but not someone Sheldon has to deal with on an every-day basis, the answer should have been for Sheldon to side with Amy or to offer some kind of compromise or whatever. If it had been Leonard in Sheldon's place, he probably would have tried the compromise solution right away, but such things don't really occur to Sheldon. If Wil had offered to leave, Sheldon might not have agreed since he wanted him to help with the Flags segment, but at least Amy would have been happier.

The more subtle approach, which Sheldon probably would never have thought of, would have been to ask Wil to apologize for calling her a pain in the a$$, and maybe to ask Amy to just let Wil do it however he wanted or something like that. But again, I don't think Sheldon would ever have thought of such a solution.

I don't think it would have been better to have the conflict occur with Leonard or Penny because 1) neither L or P would have gone off on Amy like that--they're more likely to have an issue with Sheldon, really; and 2) that would have been too much of an ongoing problem, since all these people have to interact on a regular basis. At least if Wil is mad it doesn't interfere with daily life among the rest of the gang and would probably only matter to Sheldon in a minor way, if he's legitimately concerned about having Wil as his friend.

With Wil as the problem, it can be played for laughs. If it was L or P, it would be a potentially more difficult situation.

I love the idea of Sheldon learning that he needs to stand up for his woman. Maybe the conflict in this case is a little silly, but ultimately he should at least have asked Wil to apologize for the "pain in the a$$" comment.

But all in all, I don't think the whole scenario was designed to initiate relationship "drama". It strikes me as just another funny segment. Amy, like Sheldon, thinks she knows everything, so of course she thinks she knows about acting and directing and fusses over something that probably isn't really there.

Edited by phantagrae

Episode Six sounds okay.

No L/P relationship drama which is a good thing. Shamy relationship drama. Not such a good thing. But it does sound like it provides some laughs. The Sheldon lines make me anticipate more Sheldon 2.0 from Jim Parsons. I wish I could understand why they changed the way he potrays Sheldon...

The Howard/Bernadette scenario sounds like crap! Sorry, but this 'where will they live' thing is getting as tiresome as the L/P nonsense. If they don't have something fresh for these characters then leave them out of the episode altogether. If this is all they have for Howard and Bernadette to offer then write them out of the show. This mess wouldn't be missed. At least not by me.

They have changed the writers on TBBT more than once. Not sure they picked a winning crew this time.

What do you mean by Sheldon 2.0? How would you say that Jim's portrayal of Sheldon is different?

What do you mean by Sheldon 2.0? How would you say that Jim's portrayal of Sheldon is different?

Exactly my thoughts. Sheldon IS slowly developing. How would it be convincing to show a character's development if it would continue to act as if nothing has ever happened or as if he hasn't learned anything?

Exactly my thoughts. Sheldon IS slowly developing. How would it be convincing to show a character's development if it would continue to act as if nothing has ever happened or as if he hasn't learned anything?

Sheldon is different and I do not mean because he is developing socially, emotionally or in a romantic way.

The way the character is portrayed has changed. Sheldon now laughs. It's a strange laugh to be sure, but it is not Sheldon's laugh which consisted of a sharp, repeated intake of breath. The facial expressions and mannerisms have changed. When is the last time we saw his 'haughty look of derision'? Frankly, he's becoming too normal in the way he acts. He is softer with his comments and criticisms. He still makes the remarks, but his intonation, cadence and overall manner have changed. Sheldon 1.0 carried himself stiffly and maintained an erect posture. This Sheldon moves more naturally and slouches. The Sheldon from The Werewolf Transformation is still with us and he's not the original Sheldon...

This all began late in Season Five and and it has continued through the first episodes of this season. Originally, some people (including myself) attributed this to some sort of Harvey influence that he picked up through reading the script and prepping for his role as Elwood. Now I am thinking it is something that the creative minds at TBBT decided was the way they wanted him to act out the part. A paradigm shift in how Sheldon acts, speaks, walks, etc...

Edited by HeWolf
  • Like 1

I'm with you, HeWolf. The portrayal of Sheldon has radically changed since S5 and I think it is being done on purpose.

I'm assuming that it is paving the way to Sheldon hitting puberty if you know what I mean. If they had continued S1-S3 aloof and pseudo robotic portrayal of Sheldon, it would be even more unbelievable that he could become caring in a romantic way and that he could actually be a sexual person. They're slowly but surely opening him up for the possibilities.

I don't think it would have been better to have the conflict occur with Leonard or Penny because 1) neither L or P would have gone off on Amy like that--they're more likely to have an issue with Sheldon, really; and 2) that would have been too much of an ongoing problem, since all these people have to interact on a regular basis. At least if Wil is mad it doesn't interfere with daily life among the rest of the gang and would probably only matter to Sheldon in a minor way, if he's legitimately concerned about having Wil as his friend.

With Wil as the problem, it can be played for laughs. If it was L or P, it would be a potentially more difficult situation.

Yeah, I am sure it was easier for the writers to present this kind of situation using Wil Wheaton because he is Sheldon's "friend" rather than an actual friend of Sheldon's. Wil is disposable. He can always go back to be in Sheldon's mortal enemies list where he belongs in my opinion. I am just saying that it would have been more interesting to explore the same conflict with Leonard or Penny vs Amy instead. I don't expect they would be acting like an ass to each other because they all get along and know each other pretty well, but they could have had some kind of disagreement and Sheldon is kind of in the middle. Come to think of it, the writers might be able to pull off this scenario better in the future if Sheldon and Penny have a disagreement and Amy is in the middle. I'd love to see that. Amy would freak out.

I am just saying that it would have been more interesting to explore the same conflict with Leonard or Penny vs Amy instead. I don't expect they would be acting like an ass to each other because they all get along and know each other pretty well, but they could have had some kind of disagreement and Sheldon is kind of in the middle. Come to think of it, the writers might be able to pull off this scenario better in the future if Sheldon and Penny have a disagreement and Amy is in the middle. I'd love to see that. Amy would freak out.

Regarding Sheldon, yes, that's what I meant. I really did think it's the writers' plan and instructed Jim to do that. I remember one of his Ausiello interviews from the end of season 3 where the writers deliberately told him to regress even more when they shot The Staircase Implementation. So, yeah, I guess that's what they want him portrayed now. They're really detailed there, so if it's actually Jim who's slipping, Mark C and the writers would have repeatedly called him on it and made him do even more takes to get it right.

As for a S/P conflict where Amy will be torn between, that was actually on my mental AFF wishlist. Yes, FREAK OUT! *cue Chic song*