The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Pomita

Season 6 spoilers

I see that the spoiler thread is active, post taping. :)

Are you really sure you want me to get started on the "naked time" ???

:icon_evil:

It can wait til the episode shows.

It doesn't matter what I want, you'll get started anyway!

True enough, but if I wait until the episode airs I might have reinforcements. :icon_biggrin:

True enough, but if I wait until the episode airs I might have reinforcements. :icon_biggrin:

The episode already has a mane : 'The Date Night Variable' :icon_mrgreen:

You mean like 4ofN?

Your choice entirely. :icon_wink:

http://www.fanforum.com/64860027-post237.html

A sypnosis of the 1st episode if anybody interested

I just couldn't resist! OMG!!! I can't wait to see this!!!

On a side note, I have a hard time though believing that sheldon would put the anniversary date in the contract with those kind of conditions. :)

It's a non-optional social convention.

So Raj and Stewart are going to start dating.

So I went to taping 6.2 today (8/21). If you don't want to read this far ahead, then ignore the post (though I don't know why you're in the spoilers thread if you don't want to read it).

Key things:

* Penny is unsure of her feelings for Leonard. WHAT ELSE IS NEW? Bernadette asks if she loves Leonard, and she says, "Yeah, duh, of course I love him!" but Bernadette says, "It doesn't really sound like you do." and Penny reiterates, "Well, I do, so, yeah."

We all know that 'bad things' (breakups, etc) happen in the beginning of the season. Penny tells Amy/Bernadette she's not sure how she feels, but that maybe it's a different kind of love from the kind she's felt before. Amy passes on the information to Sheldon while they're all at the movies, and we all know he can't keep a secret.

* Sheldon tries to tell Leonard about what Penny might do (break things off) multiple times, but Leonard isn't getting it, and thinks it's Sheldon's roundabout way of asking for relationship advice for his relationship with Amy. Sheldon is genuinely concerned for him, and it's a LOT of growth for his character. Sheldon tells him he appreciates him and he is a good person when Leonard offers to drive him to the dentist. Later on, Sheldon goes into Penny's apartment to talk to her and tries to tell her reasons why she shouldn't break up with him. He says, "Please don't hurt my friend." and she says, "That's the last thing I want to do."

* The very romantic vibe that Raj/Stuart had last week seems to be gone. It was really weird, actually. They showed us last week's episode and the way it looks on screen is WAY different than what it seemed like in person. They are also hanging out at the L/S apartment, and Raj says, "Stuart and I are gonna go out for drinks later and try to pick up some girls." It was very nonchalant, so who knows what's going on with them.

* Howard is still in space, no talk of coming back yet. No Bernadette/Mrs. Wolowitz drama in this one.

* No inkling of anything wrong with Sheldon and Amy's relationship, even though in 6.1 he clearly pissed her off to the point of her threatening to break up with him.

Wow! Thank you so much for this! I can't wait to watch the actors do their magic! (And now

I can sleep peacefully, feeling up to date with the storyline.) lol :)

Thank You Kyzzx for the info :)

A L/P centered episode, just curious does L/P have a scene with each other? From this info and some more on the FanForum Spoiler website that I have read they don't mention if they have a scene together.

So I went to taping 6.2 today (8/21). If you don't want to read this far ahead, then ignore the post (though I don't know why you're in the spoilers thread if you don't want to read it).

:icon_mrgreen: Curiosity killed the cat!

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

thanks for the info!

So what movie were Sheldon and Amy seeing?

Love that Sheldon cares about Leonard.

Right? It's very sweet.

They didn't have any sound for the scene and there was no mention of what movie at all. It'll probably be added in later.

And sorry if I was unclear, but they were all at the movies, sitting in a row:

From left to right (how we see it) was Amy, Sheldon, Stuart, Raj, Penny, Leonard.

So when Amy and Sheldon were whispering things, they were doing so with everyone there, but the show's dynamics do that all the time. Like when someone steps into the 'kitchen' at the apartment and all of the sudden no one can hear them. Lol.

A L/P centered episode, just curious does L/P have a scene with each other? From this info and some more on the FanForum Spoiler website that I have read they don't mention if they have a scene together.

Only one at the end. They are at Penny's apartment eating Chinese and Leonard is talking to her but she sounds distracted, and he points it out. "You okay? You sound kinda distracted." and she says, "I have to tell you something."

So basically he says, "Okay, say it." and she sighs and says, "Here it goes." and when she looks up, Johnny is doing this AMAZING puppy-dog eye/sad face. It's seriously the cutest thing. So she basically can't bring herself to do it.

Cut to a scene with her, Amy, and Bernie in Bernie's apartment, and they're saying, "So you SLEPT with him?!"

Penny gets a text from Leonard that's really, really cute, and Bernadette's like, "See, you'll have plenty of chances to break up with him. On your wedding day, your honeymoon, 50th anniversary."

So while they're going down this rocky road again, I can't say it's the same as before. EVERYONE is kind of butting in and they want them to be together. So they have everyone rooting for them.

• Like 2

Right? It's very sweet.

They didn't have any sound for the scene and there was no mention of what movie at all. It'll probably be added in later.

From left to right (how we see it) was Amy, Sheldon, Stuart, Raj, Penny, Leonard.

So when Amy and Sheldon were whispering things, they were doing so with everyone there, but the show's dynamics do that all the time. Like when someone steps into the 'kitchen' at the apartment and all of the sudden no one can hear them. Lol.

Only one at the end. They are at Penny's apartment eating Chinese and Leonard is talking to her but she sounds distracted, and he points it out. "You okay? You sound kinda distracted." and she says, "I have to tell you something."

So basically he says, "Okay, say it." and she sighs and says, "Here it goes." and when she looks up, Johnny is doing this AMAZING puppy-dog eye/sad face. It's seriously the cutest thing. So she basically can't bring herself to do it.

Cut to a scene with her, Amy, and Bernie in Bernie's apartment, and they're saying, "So you SLEPT with him?!"

Penny gets a text from Leonard that's really, really cute, and Bernadette's like, "See, you'll have plenty of chances to break up with him. On your wedding day, your honeymoon, 50th anniversary."

So while they're going down this rocky road again, I can't say it's the same as before. EVERYONE is kind of butting in and they want them to be together. So they have everyone rooting for them.

Sounds like if she ever gets the nerve to do the right thing she is going to break up with him. Maybe he can then hook up with Sheldon's new graduate student and she can hook up with Zack or her old boyfriend who cheated on her. That way they can both get what they deserve because from what I am hearing, Leonard deserves better and Penny is getting more then she deserves.

Right? It's very sweet.

Sounds like if she ever gets the nerve to do the right thing she is going to break up with him. Maybe he can then hook up with Sheldon's new graduate student and she can hook up with Zack or her old boyfriend who cheated on her. That way they can both get what they deserve because from what I am hearing, Leonard deserves better and Penny is getting more then she deserves.

TPTB are traveling down a slippery slope. That's all ill say.

Right? It's very sweet.

And my enthusiasm wanes more and more.

If they break them up again I hope they do so with finality, and realistically. No more Penny hanging around their apartment. No more mooching food or wi-fi. Be done with the whole scenario. Geez! This is so old and tiresome...

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Agree, I'm not enthusiastic about L/P at all anymore. I'm just preparing to ignore them. I DO love however that Sheldon steps up and asks Penny not to hurt Leonard, and I like Raj in the first episodea and what he says to Penny. I like the rest of them intervening for Leonard, someone has to.

TBH, though, after this, I couldn't care less about Penny anymore.

Thnk goodness for Howard/Bernadette & Sheldon/Amy but it makes me wonder how can the writers handle those relationships SO well (specially the Shamy) and screw up SO bad with Leonard/Penny-

I am really tired of Leonard the door mat.

I too think Penny should go back to Zack or some such loser and put Leonard with Alice.

I thought for the very short time they were together they worked well.

I am quickly losing interest in TBBT.