Season 6 spoilers

Pomita

I can see where it would seem a bit out of nowhere but I feel like it was fine where it was because of 6.5, 6.6, and 6.7. Each episode presents a situation where Penny would normally break up with him over something stupid, but they instead worked through it. I think, when watching them all together, the transition makes sense. At least to me.

I thought 6x7 had no L/P? Isn't that the Wheaton episode? L/P don't interact according to the reports. In 6x6 they're arguing and in 6x8 they're also arguing right before the ILY. It would have made more sense to me if they were still in a 'happy place' like they were in 6x5 before the ILY, but I do get what you're saying about how L/P have been working through situations that would have made them break up a few seasons ago.

Regarding the Bernie mom scoop, I think that E! online reporter is a pretty reliable source. She probably got it from the casting agents listings. We'll probably get the sides next week if they haven't cast her yet.

Why is Bernie's mom described as "soft-spoken"? Have we heard anything from or about her other than the couple of times Bernie has mentioned her in relation to kids?

Because the sides describe her as soft spoken.

Edit- where did the other half of my post go?

Anyway, the script describes her that way but it is not how I imagined her considering she ran an illegal day care. Also, wasn't she a teacher? Usually, people who deal with rowdy kids on a daily basis are not soft spoken, at least not 100% of the time.

Edited by Puppy Chow

So i'm both new to the show and new to the site but let me just say that this has fast become my new favorite TV show pretty much ever... i've watched almost every episode at least twice since i started watching earlier this month haha. That being said my take on the L/P ILY was that it seems to be really well done. I've never seen penny as the romantic type who would try to make it super special or anything so i think the way it was done was the best it could have been.

I'm also thinking that it will improve their relationship a great deal because I think that Leonard has been so "needy" (for lack of a better word) with penny because he has been unsure of her feelings towards him despite his unquestionable love for her. Now however i feel like he will be able to put more faith in her and relax a bit which will in turn bring penny closer to him.

• Like 1

Thanks so much for the report, Kyzzx (and Meg via Jean)!

The episode seems beautiful. The ILY from Penny sounds just perfect - a deliberate, romantic one from her side would have been too ostentatious at this point, both for her character and for this show.

Also, the Sheldon/Raj/Howard storyline might hit the ball out of the park, if it's anywhere as awesome on screen as it reads.

Alright, so I have a stand-by ticket for tomorrow! Hopefully I'll get in :-). Also, for those of you who don't know, check in will be in a different gate (8) starting tomorrow. That means I have to leave extra early so I know where the hell I'm going when I get there. LOL.

Anyhoo, don't expect some amazing report when I get out (if I get in) because my memory sucks sometimes. LOL. I'll try my best to remember the important stuff :-). I'm wearing my Captain Jack Sparrow hat and I don't care (It solves my every day is a bad hair day issue and Halloween is the following day so what the hell). LOL.

Monique

• Like 3

Alright, so I have a stand-by ticket for tomorrow! Hopefully I'll get in :-). Also, for those of you who don't know, check in will be in a different gate (8) starting tomorrow. That means I have to leave extra early so I know where the hell I'm going when I get there. LOL.

Anyhoo, don't expect some amazing report when I get out (if I get in) because my memory sucks sometimes. LOL. I'll try my best to remember the important stuff :-). I'm wearing my Captain Jack Sparrow hat and I don't care (It solves my every day is a bad hair day issue and Halloween is the following day so what the hell). LOL.

Monique

You mean you haven't taken a shorthand writing course in order to properly appease us?!?!?! :p

Hope you don't have any trouble getting in!

• Like 1

Monique

Good luck getting in and enjoy the show! :)

I wonder if they will address Penny's ILY or if they will just let it slide into everyone's memory?

I'm here! First one in line. I know I'm super early but it's a 100 mile drive so I'd be foolish not to take my chance of getting into the show seriously. LOL. Although, I got in line after 2:30 my very first time and still got inside the show so, perhaps my argument is invalid. Haha.

Monique

I'm here! First one in line. I know I'm super early but it's a 100 mile drive so I'd be foolish not to take my chance of getting into the show seriously. LOL. Although, I got in line after 2:30 my very first time and still got inside the show so, perhaps my argument is invalid. Haha.

Monique

Yay! Relax and prepare your brain cells to record EVERY DETAIL!!! :D

• Like 1

Cool! Tell her hello...next time you speak to her! We just got out. I have a near two hour drive back home so I'll leave it to kyzzx to report it since she does it best. Let me leave you with. BEST feud since Sheldon and Pennys in the earlier season. Howard-naked. Sheldon-naked. Amy-bikini wax that she later SHOWS Sheldon. Let that sizzle for a while, folks. LOL.

Monique

Edited by MJistheBOMB