Season 6 spoilers

The Chancellor's Award for Science he got in The Pants Alternative.

Cooper-Newitzky therom, Paper he co-wrote with leonard that they got into a fight over. The ball pit episode breakthrough. On NPR as " physics expert".

He's achieved a lot, in theory. :icon_lol:

Not unlike his work in Science.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Monster Isolation   Raj is sitting in an empty coffee shop with potential love interest, Lucy. He is talking about himself and where he has studied and that he is an astrophysicist. He stops tal

does "being hot" then equal being "better" then? Sorry, but I HATE that argument, saying that Sheldon could "do better" only because Amy is not "hot enough?". Because that's what you're saying.   Is

I think that part of the problem with how Penny has been written is that they have wanted to keep them from getting too serious too fast, since they have been the primary couple from the pilot onward.

I was honestly thinking, "Is this really happening?" to myself when Amy asked him to get in the back seat. I also remember laughing a LOT when he was in Howard's car and I'm not a laugher! But I think my jaw dropped. This episode took a lot out of me. LOL!

I was in complete shock too. It was funny how he so quickly got into the back seat not knowing what he was about to see. LOL. I laughed so loud when he said, "boy, that's a lot of bandaids..."

Monique

• Like 1

LOVE IT!!!

I made myself wait last night as long as I could, then read the report just before I went to bed. Then this morning I did a lot of work before I let myself come back here to read it again. EXCELLENT!

It's funny that reading these reports so far ahead of when they'll air is almost like reading fanfiction, only you know that however you might visualize these scenes in your head, in the end you will actually get to see them! :D

As for the L/P ILY, I'm not surprised they didn't address it in this episode. They tend to spread such things out, focusing on different individuals or pairings or whatever, and I think that's appropriate for a cast this size--you can focus on 2 or 3, or in this case 4 people and leave the others in the background, then come back the next week and shift things around.

The key in an ongoing show is to keep the progress at a certain pace so you don't run out of stories to tell, or finish up a particular story, before you get to the end of the series or wherever you want that storyline to end.

Anyway, for this episode, it's entirely appropriate that the ILY isn't mentioned or fussed over. The focus is on H/B & S/A and everythng else is pushed to the background to accomodate it. I'm sure they'll address the ILY soon enough, and get back to that storyline in an episode that can focus on it.

THis episode sounds wild and silly and also plays wonderfully on the girls and their feelings for "their men" and really underscores the attitudes and potential for deviousness that B and A have simmering under the surface. Amy has often been blunt and kind of rude, but Bernadette hasn't really shown a lot of this smart, slightly ruthless streak she has. She's generally a nice girl, but you threaten her Howie and she's ready to rip you a new one! :D

And I love the way it's resolved in the end. I wonder if Raj knew exactly how Sheldon would take Howard being the "better man"... :p I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case.

And I love "Boy, that's a lot of bandaids." Oh, Sheldon...

I just found something you missed, kyzzx....after that line Howard says about Sheldon not using the parking spot, Sheldon replies, "I'm not using my nipples either..." Hahaha!

WHAT THE FRACK? hahahahahah!

• Like 1

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Thank you Kyzz & Monique for the report! Loved it! This one looks like it's gonna be one of my all-time favorites. I have always said the show should explore Sheldon/Howard as well as Amy/Bernadette more and BAM! Not only Sheldon vs. Howard & Amy vs. Bernadette but also Shamy vs Howardette. Awesome stuff!

• Like 1

Cooper-Newitzky therom, Paper he co-wrote with leonard that they got into a fight over. The ball pit episode breakthrough. On NPR as " physics expert".

He's achieved a lot, in theory. :icon_lol:

Also, the Chancellor's Award for science, where he got delightfully drunk. :) And who knows if there really might be something in 'Magnets: what do they stick to?'

MJ - re your signature, I couldn't help imagining that Jim is laughing at his own dialogue 'that's a lot of Band-Aids'. :icon_lol:

Phantagrae - that's exactly why I love taping reports! Fan-fiction about to come alive. Makes it so much more fun to visualize the scenes beforehand, and then compare fantasy with reality.

I just found something you missed, kyzzx....after that line Howard says about Sheldon not using the parking spot, Sheldon replies, "I'm not using my nipples either..." Hahaha!

Monique

OH YEAH!

"I'm sure when you learn to drive they'll re-issue you a spot."

"Well, I'm not using my nipples either, but they're not going to re-issue those!"

Oh! And I forgot something else.

When Howard is asking for his Iron Man helmet back in Sheldon's office, Howard says, "Fine! Then I'm taking your diploma." and pulls it off the wall.

Sheldon says, "Fine! Go ahead. It's the only doctorate you'll ever get!"

• Like 1

MJ - re your signature, I couldn't help imagining that Jim is laughing at his own dialogue 'that's a lot of Band-Aids'. :icon_lol:

Phantagrae - that's exactly why I love taping reports! Fan-fiction about to come alive. Makes it so much more fun to visualize the scenes beforehand, and then compare fantasy with reality.

Jim laughed out loud at something on set last night. So freakin' cute.

Monique

Amy just casually whipping out her vagina, what

I sitlllllll dont like Bernadettes comment about Shamy's sex life, I guess she can get bitchy when she wants to

Maybe it would be safer to refer to that as "Amy casually whipping out her band-aids".

Lol, not going to re-issue nipples!

Oh, Jim did? Could you tell us more BTS? If you could still remember some.

"I'm sure when you learn to drive they'll re-issue you a spot."

"Well, I'm not using my nipples either, but they're not going to re-issue those!"

LOL :icon_lol: :icon_lol: oh, Sheldon.

I would certainly like to hear more about Jim laughing on the sets. Pretty please?

Thanks for the wonderful taping reports. I have stopped watching reruns because I have seen them all multiply times and I am getting burnt out and need something new.

I am going to be a little Cynical about Kaley and Johnny playing to the audience after the taping. Are they not trying damage control knowing Amy & Sheldon seem to be stealing show. BTW I am a L/P person not a A/S person

Thanks for the wonderful taping reports. I have stopped watching reruns because I have seen them all multiply times and I am getting burnt out and need something new.

I am going to be a little Cynical about Kaley and Johnny playing to the audience after the taping. Are they not trying damage control knowing Amy & Sheldon seem to be stealing show. BTW I am a L/P person not a A/S person

Lol! That's funny. That really doesn't sound like Johnny and Kaley at all! I'm sure they couldn't be happier for the success of Jim and Mayim. I think the only reason Jim doesn't go and talk to fans is because they've been so forward with him in the past (maybe not the studio audience, but just in general).

• Like 1

what is wrong with vagina i dont udnerstand

I don't know what's wrong with it either (unless there's some kind of rating guideline for the boards??)

That being said, I kind of doubt she'd show him everything. I mean, a bikini wax wouldn't necessarily mean that she had anything extreme done. If she were simply cleaning up her bikini area, in most cases the idea is that what shows around the edges of a bathing suit or bikini bottom is cleaned up. It doesn't necessarily mean that she stripped off all the hair down there or got some design done or whatever.

So, she might have simply lifted her skirt to show off the area visible around the edges of her underwear, maybe hoping that Sheldon would get some kind of romantic/sexual idea, but, alas...bandaids...

Jim laughed out loud at something on set last night. So freakin' cute.

Monique

I love it in the bloopers when he just throws his head back and guffaws. There's that great one where Sheldon is asking Penny if she and Leonard are friends with benefits and Kaley accidentally says, "Just benfits, no mail" and Jim laughs out loud--and does that little fist thing.

• Like 1

Amy just casually whipping out her vagina, what

I sitlllllll dont like Bernadettes comment about Shamy's sex life, I guess she can get bitchy when she wants to

Sounds like an absolutely dreadful episode.

I cannot believe how good season 6 has been! This episode sounds so awesome! I can't wait to see amy and bernie going at it -- seeing them stick up for their men will be fun. And, I just am speechless about the nakedness and the bikini wax.

I have to say, I bet they didn't address the L/P stuff this week on purpose. They need to be careful and keep it spread out, so it won't seem like too much and get boring. They are seriously bringing the hilarity of sheldon back this season and I am so thankful. Can't wait to see this one!!!!! Thanks for the reports!!!!