Season 6 spoilers

And the only reason Leonard hasn't slept with as many partners is that he's a nerd. If he could have, there are probably lots of women he would have slept with over the years.

In the flash back ep about how he met Sheldon, Leonard was sleeping with Joyce Kim after knowing her less than 12 hours...

I don't think the show is intending to pass judgment on the characters for their sex lives.

Hey you are applying the equality factor here when everyone knows the world is on THE DOUBLE STANDARD SYSTEM. :icon_rolleyes:

• Like 2

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Monster Isolation   Raj is sitting in an empty coffee shop with potential love interest, Lucy. He is talking about himself and where he has studied and that he is an astrophysicist. He stops tal

does "being hot" then equal being "better" then? Sorry, but I HATE that argument, saying that Sheldon could "do better" only because Amy is not "hot enough?". Because that's what you're saying.   Is

I think that part of the problem with how Penny has been written is that they have wanted to keep them from getting too serious too fast, since they have been the primary couple from the pilot onward.

Ah, Disgusted! Thanks for adding on the parts I forgot. I knew I was leaving out good chunks of it.

Anyway, as you probably all know, there's no taping this week because it's election day in the States. We'll all be out and about voting. Well, I know I will, at least...

Edited by Kyzzx

Well, for the record: if any of you are in Southern California or think you can GET to Southern California for a taping (LOL), I'd be more than happy to keep and eye out for tickets for you. Just message me your first and last name any time so I can put it on a ticket (that's all they'll be checking for when you arrive is your name on the list so of course you'll need to bring ID) :-).

It's just that the website TOTALLY sucks when it comes to getting tickets because you have to do it ONE ticket by ONE....which wouldn't be so bad if their website wouldn't freeze up like no other due to everyone trying to get tickets at the same time most likely. Often times, it takes 10 PLUS minutes just to get one for myself. Then, I try to get them for friends and fail most of the time. I've been able to get them for friends twice now. But like I said, message me your first and last name and I'll be happy to TRY for you 'cause I watch that website like a hawk on Mondays and Weds (days I've gotten lucky) LOL :-).

Monique

Edited by MJistheBOMB

I am not sure with this spoiler but I will quote it here anyway. It's from Kristin Dos Santos (who was said to be gathering some of her spoilers from tumblrs, forums and taping reports):

Meg in Los Angeles: Scoop on Once,Grey's, Happy Endings, New Girl,Revenge, Big Bang Theory or all of the above!

Yowza, that is quite a list. How about we give you scoop that is related to one of those shows? But here is the kicker: We won't tell you which show it is. In episode 12, a wedding planner will be involved and she will butt heads with a main character. Who's headed down the aisle? Now, we can't tell you that! So start speculating!

Just sharing. Though I HIGHLY doubt there will be another couple getting married this season. And Raj won't allow a wedding planner to interfere with his circle. Yay for Koothraparties!

Since I don't watch any of those other shows I wouldn't even know if a couple is even engaged? Does anyone out there know? Besides L/P aren't even engaged. Penny just finally said ILY and this says episode 12. That would be an extremely quick proposal and acceptance. Not that I would object! :)

Since I don't watch any of those other shows I wouldn't even know if a couple is even engaged? Does anyone out there know? Besides L/P aren't even engaged. Penny just finally said ILY and this says episode 12. That would be an extremely quick proposal and acceptance. Not that I would object! :)

In season 5 when Leonard asks Penny out for the first time after dating Prya, The episode ends with a Dream of Penny marrying Leonard with a Big Pregnant Belly. She then says she needs to go to the Drug store.

That possibly was a for-shadowing of things to come. Yes if Penny gets Pregnant by Leonard he will marry her in a NYC second. Now as I type this I don't think the writer are going to do that or at least not this season. I believe they intend on milking the L/P relationship a little longer.

I do not think they will write in any pregnancies.

I've heard the cast say a few times (even Jim) that when you add kids to a show like this/this far in, it means the show needs a boost in ratings and isn't doing well. It's quite the opposite. They don't need it, and I don't like kids so I don't mind that there aren't any. Lol.

• Like 1

In season 5 when Leonard asks Penny out for the first time after dating Prya, The episode ends with a Dream of Penny marrying Leonard with a Big Pregnant Belly. She then says she needs to go to the Drug store.

That possibly was a for-shadowing of things to come. Yes if Penny gets Pregnant by Leonard he will marry her in a NYC second. Now as I type this I don't think the writer are going to do that or at least not this season. I believe they intend on milking the L/P relationship a little longer.

I sure don't want to see Kids either. But because of Wedding Engagement post is episode 12 of some show I was bring up the Pregnant point of season 5.

I'm pretty sure that's not us. Neither Leonard/Penny nor Sheldon/Amy look like they're heading into a wedding any time soon. DEFINITELY not in this season.

I'm with those of you who are saying, no babies, please. They just wouldn't go with TBBT.

I don't think there will be a wedding being planned this season. If there is the only candidate would be, oddly enough, Raj. On orders from Ma and Pa Koothrapoli. But Raj would get out of it.

that's what I thought the Koothrapallis getting Raj married: that would be very very funny. I adore his parents, want to see more of them -they're a hoot.

• Like 1

I am not sure with this spoiler but I will quote it here anyway. It's from Kristin Dos Santos (who was said to be gathering some of her spoilers from tumblrs, forums and taping reports):

Just sharing. Though I HIGHLY doubt there will be another couple getting married this season. And Raj won't allow a wedding planner to interfere with his circle. Yay for Koothraparties!

Apparently this spoiler is for Happy Endings, according to someone on the other forum.