Season 6 spoilers

Pomita

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, she was on her stomach across his lap, elbows I assume on the couch cushions on one side of him and her feet were at the other end of the couch. Damnit, now I can't stop thinking of him saying, "....you're not supposed to be enjoying this..." and she says, "....then maybe you should spank me harder...." then he says, "....maybe I will...."

O M G

Monique

this sounds like a fanfic.

so, if I understand correctly, this was not in the script? this is jim and mayim flirting with each other?

Hi,

I'm new to the forum and have enjoyed reading all the posts related to this season.

As I read the 6X10 report I couldn't help but picture Sheldon relating the events to Leonard when he gets home...much as he did after his dinner with Wheaton.

That's script (probably will heard when they are focusing on the statue)

I'm confused. I thought it's actually not scripted because Amy was laughing at the end? Thought we can't be sure because even Kyzzx wasn't sure. Ah, what the hoo.

Reminds me, wasn't this in the unaired pilot?

tumblr_mbyl4zXMx71rbca1lo3_400.jpg

Edited by jeanalice

The original one had Sheldon waking up and screaming, "my spot". I love their new version, it was a lot funnier! Was this now the 2nd time Sheldon would dream of someone doing something to his spot? Back in season 4 he had a dream where a gorn was sitting on his spot.

Kyzzx and Monique, many thanks for the reports and the BTS stuff. Gotta <3 when Jim is being playful. :D

Whoa! The last report sounds, um, fascinating, for lack of a better word.

I was not expecting these developments. Jury is still out on this one, but I hope that playing Amy's needs against Sheldon's obliviousness will not become a new "thing" between them. It does sound hilarious, but it would get old fast like Raj's selective mutism and Amy's lesbian commentary, at least for me.

Question - Which episode was shown before the taping began?

Kyzzx and Monique, many thanks for the reports and the BTS stuff. Gotta <3 when Jim is being playful. :D

Whoa! The last report sounds, um, fascinating, for lack of a better word.

I was not expecting these developments. Jury is still out on this one, but I hope that playing Amy's needs against Sheldon's obliviousness will not become a new "thing" between them. It does sound hilarious, but it would get old fast like Raj's selective mutism and Amy's lesbian commentary, at least for me.

Question - Which episode was shown before the taping began?

Yeah, well, at this point I assume they are at a point where they want Sheldon to get more and more comfortable with Amy physically. It very well may take some time because they're starting with the small things....him touching her, seeing her naked, etc. LOL. Maybe the next step would be him wanting to kiss her.

Monique

Actually, I was suprised to see that it wasn't the 43 Peculiarity. They showed us the one we went to on Oct. 30th....the parking spot episode, which will air next week I guess?

Monique

So, in the Parking Spot ep--did they use the ending with Sheldon taking his cushion to the dry cleaner and trying to sell his laptop?

LOL these sides just remind me of the Killers song "Don't shoot me Santa". haha. Love it.

If there's a Santa and a mention of Sheldon's Pop-Pop, I wonder if we're going to have his mother and/or Meemaw in this ep??? I REALLY hope so!

As a side note, it cracks me up to see the Pop-Pop reference. I'd never heard such nicknames for grandparents until I moved out here to the South. I grew up in NM and almost everyone I knew called their grandparents Grandma or Grandpa. I think maybe one or two kids might have used "Nana" (like banana). But when I moved out here I heard all kinds of grandparent nicknames and some of my friends at church have these discussions when their adult kids start having children about what the kids will call them, because none of them want to be called "grandma" or "grandpa".

So it's Nana, Mawmaw, Pop-pop, maybe even meemaw or some other unusual things.

And on ER it always cracked me up that Noah Wyle's character, as a grown man, called his grandmother "Gammy" or whatever it was. :p

Thank you Monique. I agree with you that they're most likely trying to show us how much Sheldon is comfortable around Amy. I do hope that it is leading somewhere and it is not just a recurring joke for this season.

I have the same question as Phanta since I saw the updated sides. They seem to have replaced the Cheesecake Factory scene. Did they cut any of the scenes taped in front of the studio audience?

Actually, I was suprised to see that it wasn't the 43 Peculiarity. They showed us the one we went to on Oct. 30th....the parking spot episode, which will air next week I guess?

Monique

Not next week. Next week(Nov 22) is the American Thanksgiving. Probably the week after (Nov 29) or they may wait to have three episodes (6x9,10,11) for the first three weeks of December. That would put the episode with the Santa sides(6X11) on Dec 20.

Edited by Tensor

The Parking Spot Escalation will air on 11/29 according to the press release. The Fish Guts Displacement will air on 12/6 according to The Hollywood Reporter. I assume that The Santa Simulation (6x11) will air on 12/13 (or possibly 12/20) and then they'll take a break until the second week of January.

So, in the Parking Spot ep--did they use the ending with Sheldon taking his cushion to the dry cleaner and trying to sell his laptop?

Yes they did. They didn't show us that at the taping. LOL.....Sheldon even tries to sell his laptop to the dry cleaners son since it was on Howard's penis. LOL.

Monique

Thank you Monique. I agree with you that they're most likely trying to show us how much Sheldon is comfortable around Amy. I do hope that it is leading somewhere and it is not just a recurring joke for this season.

I have the same question as Phanta since I saw the updated sides. They seem to have replaced the Cheesecake Factory scene. Did they cut any of the scenes taped in front of the studio audience?

You mean the episode they just taped? They didn't do any scenes in TCCF this week...then again, I was in shock the whole time so I may have blocked it out. LOL.

Monique

The Parking Spot Escalation will air on 11/29 according to the press release. The Fish Guts Displacement will air on 12/6 according to The Hollywood Reporter. I assume that The Santa Simulation (6x11) will air on 12/13 (or possibly 12/20) and then they'll take a break until the second week of January.

Thanks Puppy Chow for the dates. Good to see I wasn't too far off.