Season 6 spoilers

Pomita

Wow!!!!!! I love the pics!!!! Amy's shoes... are they new?? And sheldon's socks!!!

I LOVE EPISODES WHERE SHELDON IS GOING BAT CRAP CRAZY.

I do think her shoes are newer because these look more like clog-style shoes and her old ones were more like loafers if I recall. Sheldon's shoes are the same, but love his socks! LOL!

Looks like it is going to be a crazy,crazy episode. I am loving it already and I can't wait until Thursday when it airs. :)

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

I hate Amy,s skirt though. It makes her other skirts look fabulous, and they're not.

She has four layers on her top. She has a T-shirt neckline shirt, then a floral blouse, a vest and then the sweater along with the skirt that is made of cordouray. UGH! I really wish they would let her wear clothing that at least showed off her figure better. That is really unattractive. They were dressing her nicer in the earlier episodes this season, but in the episode where she was doing FWF with Wil/Levar/Sheldon, she was back to homely and bulky. :icon_rolleyes:

yes! Sheldon had a haircut! score! :D haha.

It's true about Amy, but maybe it's just a phase, they seem to do that, she dresses relatively nice, then gets back to 34 layers, then back to relatively nice again.. probably depends on who they have doing the wardrobe.

Not that I'm in danger of not getting in, but there wasn't an orderly line when I got here. Heads are gonna roll when standbys don't get in. It's bad.

Girrrl, that's why I don't get why people don t use their heads and ask where the end if the line is and start sitting in an orderly fashion. On the 30th of October even, when I was first in line, what did the 2nd and 3rd and so on people do? Start forming a new line on another bench. Good grief. LOL.

Anyway, have lots of fun tonight.

Monique

Chloe, you always dampen my mood whenever you criticize her mustard cardigan! For the record this time I hate her outfit because they're all too big and frumpy and her vest reminds me of the purple one she wore on 4.10. Though her skirt is the same color as the one Sheldon was wearing on the other photos with Howard. WAIT STOP THE PRESS IS HER SKIRT THE BUTTON-UP KIND? *eyes go wide*

Hope you have a good time, Kyzzx!

Edited by jeanalice

Geez, after the last two tapings I went to, now I'm starting to know what you guys feel....anxiously waiting for a report back. LOL. I hope there's a kiss under the mistletoe ;-)

Monique

Yes the wait is excrutiating, especially when it gets around 11 PM. :icon_lol: I hope there are several kisses under the mistletoe (L/P, Shamy and H/B). :icon_wink:

https://twitter.com/...084936642043904

Looks like Penny's apartment to me. From tonight's taping.

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 2