Season 6 spoilers

Pomita

We haven't even seen the episode yet. Just because everyone was shocked about the spanking

doesn't mean they won't appreciate what's REALLY important. Let's give everyone a little more credit than that.

Monique

Oh I wasn't referring to anyone in particular, I was talking about all of us :)

• Like 1

In other news I'm getting this feeling that they're now trying to discuss the possible roadtrip episode for the guys or that from Molaro's New York Daily mention, that there's possibly another convention episode again in the writers' room right now. If you don't get what I'm talking about, you can go to Mr. Prady's twitter.

Edited by jeanalice
  • Like 1

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Who is the Shenny shipper?  Certainly the hell NOT me.  I cant stand PENNY. :D

she means Annie, she's a Shenny

I don't need any type of martial arts training to wipe the floor with you, Shenny-Shipper! :-p

Monique

Ha try it Shamy-fan, this Shennyite will go junior rodeo on you mwahahaha!

[i'm an untraditonal Shenny-Shipper; I don't watch the show for the ship, but it's the best ship]

Ha try it Shamy-fan, this Shennyite will go junior rodeo on you mwahahaha!

[i'm an untraditonal Shenny-Shipper; I don't watch the show for the ship, but it's the best ship]

You mean rodeo CLOWN? That's the only part of the rodeo I can picture you in. LOL! Man, I'm good at this.....at  the moment. ;-P

Monique

Ok this is something i have to ask.  I only got into the show a couple months ago and  I watched all 5 seasons plus the few episodes from six (however many were out at the time) in a pretty short period of time .  I watched all of it and never once did i even think about Penny/Sheldon.  Then i visited a few sites like this and talk about the show and how awesome it is and blah blah blah.  (This site is great btw i think my fave! and  all the people are awesome! this isn't me complaining just wondering) However, what i didn't expect was the absolute craze that is Shenny.  i mean where did this come from? Nothing in the show really points to this ever being or ever working and to me it just seems IDK crazy?  I'm really not trying to be insulting or anything like that i just don't get it... The two can barely be in the same room together for any length of time and its like the most popular ship.  I put BBT into fanfiction.net and got about a thousand and half fics of this ship and was like "umm what?"

Ok this is something i have to ask.  I only got into the show a couple months ago and  I watched all 5 seasons plus the few episodes from six (however many were out at the time) in a pretty short period of time .  I watched all of it and never once did i even think about Penny/Sheldon.  Then i visited a few sites like this and talk about the show and how awesome it is and blah blah blah.  (This site is great btw i think my fave! and  all the people are awesome! this isn't me complaining just wondering) However, what i didn't expect was the absolute craze that is Shenny.  i mean where did this come from? Nothing in the show really points to this ever being or ever working and to me it just seems IDK crazy?  I'm really not trying to be insulting or anything like that i just don't get it... The two can barely be in the same room together for any length of time and its like the most popular ship.  I put BBT into fanfiction.net and got about a thousand and half fics of this ship and was like "umm what?"

go over to the Shenny thread and read or you can alternatively click on my and Doug's posts to see why we like Penny and Sheldon together

@Jeanalice; I would love another convention/road trip episode the previous one was epic!!

It's basically just a fantasy preference. People just simply think they would be cute together, that's all. I actually have NO ISSUES with those who ship them. However, I will not hesitate to say what I feel to or about the ones that take it to certain extremes. For example, I came across a few people on YouTube who literally SWEAR that Penny kissed Sheldon on the lips, not the nose, during that wrestling scene. THOSE are the creepy ones that need to be avoided IMO. LOL. 

Monique